View Poll Results: RCMC'ers: Are you going to be at the anniversary meet?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, but only on Saturday.

4 10.26%
  • Yes, but only on Sunday.

5 12.82%
  • Yes, on both days.

8 20.51%
  • Maybe, we'll just have to see.

7 17.95%
  • Nope.

15 38.46%
Page 101 of 135 FirstFirst ... 5176919899100101102103104111126 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2019

• Wait, what?

Blog Entries

Re: RCMC: Come forth, fellow llamas, a new year is upon us!

New page

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Danielle!
    Amanda!

Quote Originally Posted by animekiti4christ View Post
    Hey guys! I just got home from an interesting day to say the least.

and I finally saw Princess and the Frog. Twas awesome. <3
    YAY! I love that movie sosososoososososo much.

Geeze, now I know why I stay in here; you can't have your own opinion anywhere else without being torn apart. I just wandered out to see what's going on in other places and found out a ghost video thread got litter boxed. Some people are so rude, and they continue to do it. Frankly I'm surprised that individual still has the title they do. Something has to happen. Ok... I think I'm done ranting lol, I don't want to get too upset.
    If you're talking about the same person that I'm thinking about, it's all about hierarchy. Some people go power hungry when they have something underneath their name, or are given a privilege that other people don't have. It's sad, so that's why there's a lovely Ignore Feature .

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Didymus View Post
    At least people like us are smart enough to stay above all that nonsense, amirite?
    Right. People are allowed to believe what they want to. I believe in ghosts, I don't believe in aliens. Some people are the opposite while others don't believe in either. Or they believe in both.

Saying someone is stupid based on what they believe in or like, is immature and close minded.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Harble Garble... to do a trip report... or to not do a trip report.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

You can't ignore a moderator. I tried. It doesn't work. Sometimes personalities just clash. It's best to just stay away from those areas that stress us out. I seem to have a habit of always speaking up at the wrong moment, and embarassing myself. Yet, I'm willing to admit that there are many times, I should just keep my mouth shut. Or, in this case, my fingers off the keyboard.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    You can't ignore a moderator. I tried. It doesn't work. Sometimes personalities just clash. It's best to just stay away from those areas that stress us out. I seem to have a habit of always speaking up at the wrong moment, and embarassing myself. Yet, I'm willing to admit that there are many times, I should just keep my mouth shut. Or, in this case, my fingers off the keyboard.
    The person I'm thinking isn't a mod.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
    The person I'm thinking isn't a mod.
    You know, that after I read that comment, I had to go check out that thread, in the Litter Box, and I rarely go there. I have even had my own comments show up in the litter box, when I have said very innocent things. Sometimes, I don't understand the actions of the moderators, and when I question them, well then that's when I get in trouble.

I rarely ever dispute the matter in the open forum either. I am totally amazed sometimes at what people post. There are always individuals who will push, as far as they think they can get away with.

It is also the reason that most of my time is spent in the Fun and Games Lounge. I am pretty thin skinned. Yesterday there was a thread that really offended me, and yet, if I would have done anything, I would have probably embarassed myself again, so I just walked away and read other things. Some matters aren't worth the bother.

Blog Entries

I'm kinda avoiding the DLR forum as a whole for the time being. Especially after all the CASP threads that popped up and then MORE drama filled threads I can't really take it at the moment. Plus, the lack of TRs are making me sad.

But, the ROA refurb thread is the only thing getting my attention right now. I love the photos and information that's being pumped through.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I navigate mostly through New Posts, because I don't want to miss anything. The forums I don't like, I have banned from showing up at all. Those include the Litter Box, the Debate Lounge, and a few others.

I sometimes think that people post topics just to get attention, or in the hopes of becoming popular. There is definitely a rush to seeing your thread getting a lot of replies.

We are all different, and MiceChat definitely has enough forums to make us all happy. Trip reports are great, but they are also a lot of work. Some people may feel the work isn't worth the responses they get. They are read by many but commented on by only a few. I have learned if you are going to do a trip report do it first for your own enjoyment.

Blog Entries

We are all different, and MiceChat definitely has enough forums to make us all happy. Trip reports are great, but they are also a lot of work. Some people may feel the work isn't worth the responses they get. They are read by many but commented on by only a few. I have learned if you are going to do a trip report do it first for your own enjoyment.
    This is the reason I haven't done one in ages. I'd rather just stick to my photo threads.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I know what your saying. I love the photo threads. More and more of them are popping up here at MiceChat, and they are great. Many of us take a lot of pictures when we visit the parks. We are not all professional quality photographers. Different people have different views, even pertaining to the photos that they take. Right now, I have at least about a half dozen photos threads at least in my subscriptions, that I make sure I check out when they get new photos.

Not everyone even has narration with thier pictures, and that's O.K. too. I like to know the story behind a photo sometime, but that's definitely not always needed.

• Banned User

What's this?

I'm actually awake before noon on the East Coast? OMG.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Geeze, now I know why I stay in here; you can't have your own opinion anywhere else without being torn apart. I just wandered out to see what's going on in other places and found out a ghost video thread got litter boxed. Some people are so rude, and they continue to do it. Frankly I'm surprised that individual still has the title they do. Something has to happen. Ok... I think I'm done ranting lol, I don't want to get too upset.

Word....

You know, that after I read that comment, I had to go check out that thread, in the Litter Box, and I rarely go there. I have even had my own comments show up in the litter box, when I have said very innocent things. Sometimes, I don't understand the actions of the moderators, and when I question them, well then that's when I get in trouble.

I rarely ever dispute the matter in the open forum either. I am totally amazed sometimes at what people post. There are always individuals who will push, as far as they think they can get away with.

It is also the reason that most of my time is spent in the Fun and Games Lounge. I am pretty thin skinned. Yesterday there was a thread that really offended me, and yet, if I would have done anything, I would have probably embarassed myself again, so I just walked away and read other things. Some matters aren't worth the bother.
    Wise Barbara... very wise. I wish more people would learn to just walk away from threads since we don't have the power to ban them from specific threads right now....:

Quote Originally Posted by stitchon View Post
    What's this?

I'm actually awake before noon on the East Coast? OMG.
    And there is no school today and we can sleep in!!!! Well... I slept until 7:30. Since my alarm is usually set for 5:30 I guess thats sleeping in.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Banned User

Morning Pengy!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Morning Alec!

Um... breakfast... fast and easy, or slow and complex.... fast and easy wins every time!!

Wonder what I can toss in the microwave....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Triple Goddess

Morning! Happy Monday.