View Poll Results: RCMC'ers: Are you going to be at the anniversary meet?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, but only on Saturday.

4 10.26%
  • Yes, but only on Sunday.

5 12.82%
  • Yes, on both days.

8 20.51%
  • Maybe, we'll just have to see.

7 17.95%
  • Nope.

15 38.46%
Page 102 of 135 FirstFirst ... 252779299100101102103104105112127 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2019

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: RCMC: Come forth, fellow llamas, a new year is upon us!

I decided during the week to not set my alarm. When I wake up. I wake up. Today it was pretty early, so I managed to do a little exercising, a lot of MiceChatting, and I have eaten my breakfast. Now I need to go wash my dishes, so the water gets hot for my bath.

Happy Monday!

• we jumped out a window

Wow, you mean I'm not the only one that has been disenchanted with the DLR forum?

That kind of explains how I've ended up migrating over here.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I have never been a one forum person. Well maybe at the very beginning. Then again, there wern't many forums at the very beginning.

It didn't take me long to realize that the bestest place to be for me is the Fun and Game Lounge. That is, after they created the place, that I first thought that they didn't need at all.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

There are places I don't go... but I try to scan everywhere and keep an eye on stuff. But we are such a big site and can't be everywhere at once, thats why we encourage members to us the report button if something specifically needs our attention.

I think a lot of it is just the natural evolution and ebb and flow of the site. People come and go.... topics come and go... sometimes there is interesting stuff to talk about, sometime we have to scratch the bottom of the barrel to find topics... seasons change and people get busy with other things, then come back later...

So don't give up on a section. Keep peeking in, and sooner or later something will pop up that you might want to look at!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Minion

Morning RCMC... and the rain, rain, rain is coming down, down, down.... hmmm, where did that cone from?
    Follow me on Twitter for live updates & pictures from the park:

• Minion

Woohoo... Mr 1000 here! I just passed my 1,000 post

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Congrats on your first star DD923!!!!

Still no real rain here...just... drizily dripping.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Dreaming in Fantasyland

Hey everyone, Im just studying for my finals that I have this coming week. But my goodness its raining cats and dogs outside and I think my house is going to fly away with the wind!
    :¨·.·¨:
    `·.Michelle

╰⊰⊹⊹⊱╮
    () ()
    (. .)
    ( , , )

.:Was MichelleCutie on VMK and now MeShellMyBelle:.
    The Random Lady in Waiting

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

We corrupted.......strike that, influenced another one.

• Minion

Thanks penguin, 1000 posts and only like 200 or so of them aren't in this games thread. Shows you how hooked I am on these threads.

Your lucky, it's raining here off and on sprinkles and hard rain

• Future Skipper

Quote Originally Posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
    I'm kinda avoiding the DLR forum as a whole for the time being. Especially after all the CASP threads that popped up and then MORE drama filled threads I can't really take it at the moment. Plus, the lack of TRs are making me sad.

But, the ROA refurb thread is the only thing getting my attention right now. I love the photos and information that's being pumped through.
    Oooh the Celebrate threads. As long as they don't get out of hand, I think they're pretty funny. But I see what you're saying, the quality of threads in the DLR forum has kind of decreased recently.

• Future Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Geeze, now I know why I stay in here; you can't have your own opinion anywhere else without being torn apart. I just wandered out to see what's going on in other places and found out a ghost video thread got litter boxed. Some people are so rude, and they continue to do it. Frankly I'm surprised that individual still has the title they do. Something has to happen. Ok... I think I'm done ranting lol, I don't want to get too upset.
    I know who you are talking about...

I remember when I first joined a few months ago, I also posted an innocent comment stating why I loved Disneyland, and that poster bashed me and told me all about the 'decreasing quality' and how I should go to other parks before believing that Disneyland was the best. It shocked me because I had made sure to word my post as an opinion so people wouldn't misunderstand and assume I was making a statement that 'disneyland is the best' or something, and it was shocking that the person had a MiceChat/MiceAge title and was being so rude to people!

I saw the ghost thread as well, and it seemed to be pretty harmless. Of course people would have different opinions if it was real or not, but that's what forums are for, opinions. But then it turned into this huge fight and if anyone posted anything, no matter how innocent, this person was pretty much saying 'you're opinion's wrong', starting fights, and just attacking people. It's sad that it ended up in the litter box, because that didn't need to happen if one or two individuals were more respectful.

I'm glad to have discovered the Fun & Games area of the website, because it's a great place to still participate in Disney threads, play other games, and just hang out with fellow Disney fans. It seems a lot more laid back and friendly here than a few of the threads in the Disneyland Resort board.

And JungleCruiseFan, do you remember the "Celebrate! Lovers vs. Haters BRAWL" thread? That was sad, because there was already a thread for discussion, and the ''lovers vs. haters" was really just a thread for people to come and fight. Sometimes there's good threads that end up being litterboxed because of the posts that are contributed, but then there's others, like the celebrate one, that are just horrible threads to begin with.

• Future Skipper

Quote Originally Posted by ♥disney.princess♥ View Post
    And JungleCruiseFan, do you remember the "Celebrate! Lovers vs. Haters BRAWL" thread? That was sad, because there was already a thread for discussion, and the ''lovers vs. haters" was really just a thread for people to come and fight. Sometimes there's good threads that end up being litterboxed because of the posts that are contributed, but then there's others, like the celebrate one, that are just horrible threads to begin with.
    Yep. It was good fun for the haters, haha, but I felt bad for the lovers 'cause they were outnumbered and kept trying to stand up for themselves.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I have probably said this before, but I am going to say it again. I think the quote feature is sometimes overused, and gets people in trouble. I don't think it is always necessary to quote someone else before posting what you want to post.

It seems to me when one MiceChatter quotes another that that usually brings about the quarrels. I myself don't usually like to be quoted. Sometimes when I am quoted I feel like the other person is belittling my opinion. Why can't they just state theirs, without having to justify or compare their opinion to mine.

I guess the internet is based on the quote, but I personally try not to over use the feature.

Also I honestly believe that some people don't read the thread from the beginning at all. They just jump into the middle of the conversation, and based on one quote, they start trouble.

There are all different kinds of MiceChat posters. I could categorize them, but that would take a while. They start at respectful, and they go down to outright rude.

• Sha-lalalalala my oh my

Good Morning/Afternoon everyone!