View Poll Results: RCMC'ers: Are you going to be at the anniversary meet?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, but only on Saturday.

4 10.26%
  • Yes, but only on Sunday.

5 12.82%
  • Yes, on both days.

8 20.51%
  • Maybe, we'll just have to see.

7 17.95%
  • Nope.

15 38.46%
Page 51 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2641484950515253546176101 ... LastLast

• Grim Grinning

Re: RCMC: Come forth, fellow llamas, a new year is upon us!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Lord of the Rings. Sam Wise said it to Gollum. I just watched that recently. Sam brought Frodo a rabbit. Sam made a stew, and wished that he had tatters. Gollum didn't know what tatters were, and then Sam replied.
    Well now I really have no idea why I know that I'm not a LOTR fan and fell asleep through the first one. Hmmm.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Ooops. I miss spoke. It was Gollum that brought Frodo the rabbit. He wanted to eat it raw. Sam cooked it, and wished that he had tatters. That's when Gollum asked what tatters were, and then Sam replied the line about Tatters, Po-ta-to, etc:

Sometimes, I type faster than my brain works.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I wonder if all those replies to the poll are from RCMC members. I didn't think that we had that many active members 32. That's quite a lot.

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I wonder if all those replies to the poll are from RCMC members. I didn't think that we had that many active members 32. That's quite a lot.
    I was thinking the same thing today Barb. Somehow I'm thinking it's just people in the lounge that saw a poll, took it and went about their day. Oh well. Hopefully there's a way to make the poll public somehow so we can get a better idea of who's going and on what days.

• Future Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    Today is my birthday.
    Happy Birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    My day has been bad. Some d*******g put baby oil on the ground all over the locker area, so I slipped and fell, and now I can't lift my left arm without a lot of pain.
    That's horrible D= Do you think you fractured it? If so, maybe you should go to the hospital. My little brother broke his arm from just walking. He fell, and the ground was barely uneven, you couldn't even notice it, but we took him to the hospital and the doctor said he'd broken his arm, and sometimes it'll break or fracture really easily, just depending on how you fall on it and how hard you fall. I hope you feel better

• A Not-So-Mad Mini-Hatter

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I was thinking the same thing today Barb. Somehow I'm thinking it's just people in the lounge that saw a poll, took it and went about their day. Oh well. Hopefully there's a way to make the poll public somehow so we can get a better idea of who's going and on what days.
    So it's still not public?
    blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
    - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
    disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
    - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
    - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
    - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

• Future Cast Member

Yeah, until then, maybe we can just post what we voted, then we know what the actual active members voted? I voted "Maybe"

• Future Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by Colorized View Post
    No, a public one will allow you to click the numbers that show how many people voted for each option, then it shows a list of people who voted for each option.

Quote Originally Posted by ♥disney.princess♥ View Post
    Yeah, until then, maybe we can just post what we voted, then we know what the actual active members voted? I voted "Maybe"
    Huh. Should I post the results thus far?
    blogtwitterdeviantart

some cool cats:
    - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
    disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
    - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
    - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
    - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

• Future Cast Member

Huh. Should I post the results thus far?
    Sure! It lets the poll creator see the people who voted? =o

• Grim Grinning

Yup yup.

That works. I voted that I will be there both days. We are getting into town the 29th around 9am or so.

How was your weekend? I hope it went ok.

• Future Skipper

Happy Birthday!

That's horrible D= Do you think you fractured it? If so, maybe you should go to the hospital. My little brother broke his arm from just walking. He fell, and the ground was barely uneven, you couldn't even notice it, but we took him to the hospital and the doctor said he'd broken his arm, and sometimes it'll break or fracture really easily, just depending on how you fall on it and how hard you fall. I hope you feel better
    Eh, I think it's fine, it just hurts really bad. Thanks

Sure! It lets the poll creator see the people who voted? =o
    No, I don't think so...all I see is the number of people who voted for each option, but not who voted for what.
    blogtwitterdeviantart

some cool cats:

• Grim Grinning

No, I don't think so...all I see is the number of people who voted for each option, but not who voted for what.
    Hmmm. Maybe Pengy can find a way around it. I know she was talking to other mods to see what could be done. If we can't do anything about it, we could always just start another thread with an RCMC title and put another poll there and have it public.

• Future Cast Member

Yup yup.

That works. I voted that I will be there both days. We are getting into town the 29th around 9am or so.

How was your weekend? I hope it went ok.
    I found out it was supervised by my grandmother on my dad's side, his mom. He seemed to think of the whole court situation as a joke, and was smoking several times, often right in front of us and near us, and his mom didn't do anything, even though that was why the judge had ordered her to be there. My youngest brother also has training pants, and my mom gave my dad one and told him the size he wears. She told him to buy a pack so he can keep one at his house and buy us some clothes to keep at his house, but he had my youngest brother go the whole weekend in the same training pants and didn't get us any pajamas or clothes or anything. We had some food, though, luckily, and I brought a book, which I just read the whole weekend. My mom e-mailed her lawyer about him smoking and everything, though, so she can talk to the judge.

I'm just relieved to be back home. I feel more sorry for my mom. She only got about an hour of sleep because she missed us, and during the day she was bored because she had nothing to do. Normally she takes us to the movies or Disneyland, or we stay home and watch all the episodes of Seinfeld we recorded during the week. I'm just going to look at it as an opportunity for me to appreciate my brothers and mom more, and all the little things that I've taken for granted.