Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Minion

Re: Create your own Park Wide Spiel!

ANNOUCNER:ladies and gentlemen, sorry for the delay in our night time fireworks spectacular..
    CM: why does this dumbo head smell like vomit?
    Operator: (shoveing the head on the CM then pulls the riggings to make him fly)
    Your on kid GO..GO..GO
    CM: no wait I...oh my god im gonna be ...sicbleah)
    ANNOUNCER:ladies and gentelemn its dumbo..what is coming out of that trunk...?...oh (ahem) well someone will be seeing more pink pachyderms tonight

• We Go On.

^That's just gross.

• Banned User

Ladies and Gentlemen boys and girls a bit of some good news.... our performance of Celebrate:a street party has been cancelled, once again we are delighted to inform you that our performance of Celebrate:a street party has been cancelled

• Vroom, vroom!

Quote Originally Posted by startours1 View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen boys and girls a bit of some good news.... our performance of Celebrate:a street party has been cancelled, once again we are delighted to inform you that our performance of Celebrate:a street party has been cancelled
    winner!

Lemme try...
    Ladies and gentalmen boys and girls. It is my honor to inform you that the atraction inovations is set to be imploded by a pyrotecnical crew for a one time only show. Please head to tomorrowland for a prime viewing location and enjoy our finest show of demolition at 3:00 thank you.
    I am Scary Scott,
    Call me a turn coat, a lunatic, loup garou, or skin walker. Shape shifter, lychanthrope, A moon watcher, or just crazy.
    I am Scary Scott, The steampunk, brony, author of Northern CA, that has just moved to Southern CA!
    Poor? Yes. Money? Forget about it, I got none! If I had it, I wouldn't for long, I want too much stuff!
    Disneyland for me is my absolute favorite place on earth, So I am the oddest werewolf you ever will meet.

Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    Scary: your post is dripping something. Tastes like sarcasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karalora View Post
    This is excellent news! There are all sorts of good changes to the park that we were promised when Hell froze over.
    Hey, any of you like MLP Fan Fiction? (Laugh now, but It's practice for being an author some day!)
    Anyhow, check out my profile on fimfiction.net I'm Phoenix Quill there.

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    ANNOUCNER:ladies and gentlemen, sorry for the delay in our night time fireworks spectacular..
    CM: why does this dumbo head smell like vomit?
    Operator: (shoveing the head on the CM then pulls the riggings to make him fly)
    Your on kid GO..GO..GO
    CM: no wait I...oh my god im gonna be ...sicbleah)
    ANNOUNCER:ladies and gentelemn its dumbo..what is coming out of that trunk...?...oh (ahem) well someone will be seeing more pink pachyderms tonight

Heres another one:

"Ladies and Gentleman Boys and Girls. This performance of Fantasmci! will not be featuring our new dragon due to operational difficulties. Please enjoy Malificent as she spases out her death sequence. We apologize for the inconvience and hop you'll still enjoy Fantasmic!"

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• Minion

Talking Re: Create your own Park Wide Spiel!

Quote Originally Posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post

Heres another one:

"Ladies and Gentleman Boys and Girls. This performance of Fantasmci! will not be featuring our new dragon due to operational difficulties. Please enjoy Malificent as she spases out her death sequence. We apologize for the inconvience and hop you'll still enjoy Fantasmic!"

funny

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Good evening, and welcome. We've gathered here tonight, around the fire, as people of all lands have gathered for thousands and thousands of years before us... to share the light... and to share a story. An amazing story, as old as time itself, but still being written. And though each of us has our own individual stories to tell, nothing is more wonderful than the imagination. For, in a moment, you can experience a beautiful fantasy. Or, an exciting adventure! But beware -- nothing is more powerful than the imagination. For it can also expand your greatest fears into an overwhelming nightmare. Are the powers of Mickey's incredible imagination strong enough, and bright enough, to withstand the evil forces that invade Julie Andrews. Once upon a time, there was a magic kingdom made of hopes and childhood fantasies. A timeless place where every land was filled with wonder. A place where everyone who entered it's gates would be given the gift of the young-at-heart, the power to wish upon a star, and unlock it's magic-al, it's wonderful, it's beautiful, exciting, it's magical, it's wonderful, it's beautiful, inviting... Magical! Magical! Magical!
    -Bill

• Senior Minion

Ladies and Gentlemen in tonight's performance of Fantasmic!, we are featuring another new dragon, except tonight our dragon is real to give a better show. Due to lack of food for the dragon, we are offering seating right up front on the the island for small children and our elderly guests. Thank You and we hope you enjoy tonight's performance.

• Johnny and Me!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls: Due to an increase in Annual Passholder membership, Disneyland will be experiencing a high volume of Guests forever! Be sure to obtain a hand stamp if you manage to wade through the crowds to the exit. Thank you.

"Ladies and Gentlement, boys and girls, we are closing. Please move your magical <Instert another term for butts here> to the magical exits of the magical park. Thank you"
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by padgerfan View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen in tonight's performance of Fantasmic!, we are featuring another new dragon, except tonight our dragon is real to give a better show. Due to lack of food for the dragon, we are offering seating right up front on the the island for small children and our elderly guests. Thank You and we hope you enjoy tonight's performance.
    Quote Originally Posted by dfan07 View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls: Due to an increase in Annual Passholder membership, Disneyland will be experiencing a high volume of Guests forever! Be sure to obtain a hand stamp if you manage to wade through the crowds to the exit. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneytwins View Post
    "Ladies and Gentlement, boys and girls, we are closing. Please move your magical <Instert another term for butts here> to the magical exits of the magical park. Thank you"
    LOL! These are all great!

"Ladies and Gentleman, due to unforseen circumstances, we cannot provide refunds of your visit if the fireworks are cancelled. We apolgize for the inconveince."

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, Disneyland has concluded it's operating day. For your connivence, Main Street U.S.A. will remain open for an additional hour... except for the food locations, which are only open for an additional half hour. And the Disneyland Story and Cinema are already closed. And depending on our mood, some other stores on Main Street might have already closed as well. Like the Disneyana store. We closed that early. And the gallery. You know what, the only thing that will be open an additional hour will be the emporium and the penny arcade. Thanks.
    -Bill

"Ladies and Gentlemen, In just fifteen minutes A Christmas Fantasy Parade will start down Main Street and continue all the way to Small World. This is a good time for photographers to get a spot behind a trash can to get a good shot! Again, fifteen minutes."

And

We are sorry but the Fireworks have been canceled due to unfavorable wind patterns. Thanks to high winds the show would become an avoidance game instead of a show. So again, we're canceling it to the safety of the Park's guests.

Bunch of damn cynics, every bleeding one of you.

• Art, music, glitter, tofu

"Ladies and gentleman, move OUT of the walkway. I am serious."
    I need to take a vacation.
    April 17 - The Young Veins : COMPLETED
    June 24 - The Young Veins (again)
    July 31- August 7- 16th Birthday @ Disneyland
    August 15 - VersaEmerge
    August 19 - The Monster Ball: Starring Lady Gaga

twitter.com/itsnicoletaylor
    itsnicoletaylor.tumblr.com
    facebook.com/fueledbynicoletaylor