View Poll Results: RCMC'ers: Are you going to be at the anniversary meet?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, but only on Saturday.

2 5.13%
  • Yes, but only on Sunday.

5 12.82%
  • Yes, on both days.

10 25.64%
  • Maybe, we'll just have to see.

8 20.51%
  • Sadly not :'(

14 35.90%
Page 7 of 139 FirstFirst ... 45678910173257107 ... LastLast

• I'll pencil this in later

re: RCMC: Going to the moon,brb

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I'm at my wits end! My step dad has been watching the Barrett Jackson car auction for the past two days and it shows no signs of going away any time soon. My eye is twitching, I can't take anymore! No more I tell you!
    Car shows are awesome though!

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Amanda thinks talking about yourself in the third person is fun. Amanda thinks SM should come up with a name to be added. Amanda is also starting to think talking about ones self in the third person is contagious. Amanda's gonna stop now.
    Ray also thinks talking in the third person is fun. Ray thinks you should not stop talking in third person, because like Ray said before, talking in the third person is fun!

Quote Originally Posted by ksejr1 View Post
    i everyone staying home tonight cuz of the rain? anyone have any plans?
    Yes, didn't even go to school. scooore.
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
    Staying in, except for a trip to (argh) Wal-Mart.

You mean the title isn't bestowed upon us by the group? We anoint ourselves? That seems...odd. :-)
    Well, they used to be bestowed upon the newbies, but a lot of things have changed. It's okay though, the names are just for fun.

I can't imagine one can just stroll in and ask to be named Queen.
    I'm pretty sure DG was given that title. Speaking of DG, I miss her.

He just annoys me and I think he's over-rated. Now, if you want to listen to old-time, old-style crooners, I am fine with Dean Martin or even Bing Crosby.
    Dean Martin and Bring Crosby are also both amazing old-style crooners, but Sinatra will always be the King of 'Crooning' in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura678 View Post
    I have a title from the early days of RCMC... I am the Empress of Randomness
    How did you get left off the list? You've been here since... forever. That's weird.

Quote Originally Posted by cositaluvsmickey View Post
    Even though tonigh it is "offically" his last show..I hope Coco goes out with a bang..I am going to DVR so that I could remember his last show..anyone also going to catch the last show of Coco?
    I'm sure he will. His last shows have been some of the greatest.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

DG deserves the title of Queen. She posted in the random threads of MiceChat, even before the RCMC. Nobody messes with our Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    DG deserves the title of Queen. She posted in the random threads of MiceChat, even before the RCMC. Nobody messes with our Queen.
    Yes, which is why I was trying to clear up she was given the title, rather than her asking for it. Sorry if it came across a different way.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Penguin would be the one to ask about that, or DG herself. Of course, in DG case, if she asked, she was perfectly in her right to ask. Think about it this way. If you are here at the very beginning, and there are just a few of you starting a new thing, and it takes on a royalty theme, if you were a girl, wouldn't you ask to be the Queen? I believe that is the way it happened.

I know there was a time that RW, our King would give people their titles. Somewhere along the way, people started coming up with their own names. I, for one asked for a title, RW suggested one that was pretty........well let's just say it wasn't me. SO I suggested my own. It was about that time period that people started suggesting their own.

RW, not being around as much has stopped annointing people with their names quite some time ago.

• Empress of Randomness

Penguin would be the one to ask about that, or DG herself. Of course, in DG case, if she asked, she was perfectly in her right to ask. Think about it this way. If you are here at the very beginning, and there are just a few of you starting a new thing, and it takes on a royalty theme, if you were a girl, wouldn't you ask to be the Queen? I believe that is the way it happened.

I know there was a time that RW, our King would give people their titles. Somewhere along the way, people started coming up with their own names. I, for one asked for a title, RW suggested one that was pretty........well let's just say it wasn't me. SO I suggested my own. It was about that time period that people started suggesting their own.

RW, not being around as much has stopped annointing people with their names quite some time ago.
    I think RW gave me my title... I remember Hilsbro made avatars for us too

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Ah, I see. Well, I am in total agreement that DG fully deserves her title. Though the titles really aren't that important, just fun.

It was fun playing with them during the short time Social Groups were available though, that was a fun feature.

• Minion

*crickets*

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The 20 Post Thread

I have found the post where DG, our Queen comes up with her title. Click on the link and you can see that she has had that title since way before the beginning of the RCMC. She is indeed the Queen of Randomness.

If you read page 9 of that thread you will see DG becoming the Queen, and page 10, Penguinsoda becomes the Jester.

That indeed was a long time ago.

Now I am going to go write this down somewhere, so I don't forget. I knew that I read this before.

That's Posts #88, and 91, for those of you not on 10 posts a page.
    Last edited by Barbaraann; 01-22-2010 at 06:23 PM.

• Minion

Yeah a new thread, let's see what I missed so far:

Quote Originally Posted by Light Mouse View Post
    Very impressive... except I don't see me on there.... oh wait, I haven't given my title yet *thinking.... thinking.... thinking* I just don't know, I'll get back to you on that!

Quote Originally Posted by ksejr1 View Post
    i everyone staying home tonight cuz of the rain? anyone have any plans?
    No way, I'm not staying home another day. I've been copped up in this house since Monday because of the rain and I need to get out, so I'm going to the movies tonight to see Legion. Sounds like a plan!

I've seen that, in fact it's a little funny because I used to work for Wal-Mart and some people did done of this stuff on the list

I've threatened to go to the HoJo's bash and stand outside and stare forlornly into the windows, but aashee said they'd throw things at me. :-(
    I didn't buy tickets in time so no Friday night. Saturday is out too, unless we just drive down for dinner. Stupid AP blockout dates!
    Me either, I didn't buy my ticket either but I'll be there Sunday definetly, would love to be there Saturday too but gas ain't cheap enough to go back and fourth for 2 days.

I worked for Kmart too and hated it, but I never saw anyone doing that. I hope that's fake!

So what's everyone up to? I'm watching the Hope For Haiti Telethone and I'm thinking of phoning in a donation. I've already texted and gave $10 last week to the Red Cross but with all that's going on, Haiti really needs it. The rain has stopped but it was raining hard earlier and we had some hail earlier. It's suppose to not rain now until Sunday night is what I heard and last until Tuesday. I'm so tired of this rain and just want it to end.
    Follow me on Twitter for live updates & pictures from the park:

Re: RCMC: Going to the moon,brb

I wasn't trying to question anything. I'm well aware DG has been here since the very very beginnings of the RCMC and has held that title. Again, the titles are just for fun and nothing to get wound up about, really.

Anyway, it''s still pouring here! I think it's supposed to stop tomorrow though, I'm ready for some lighter rain, at least. The heavy rain yesterday almost killed me! hah.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

and . . . I got the idea for the thread name from this but I see I screwed up the name. Ummm . . . would you mind helping me out PenguinSoda?
    Fixed! I think...

Quote Originally Posted by Laura678 View Post
    I just said to myself I better wait for BA to come on before I get my 4th diamond... Then i noticed I had already gotten it and that it is no longer a diamond, it is a star! I have been away far far too long!
    Yes you have! But you're back now and thats what counts!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray
    I'm pretty sure DG was given that title. Speaking of DG, I miss her.
    She has been gone for a while... maybe she's just been busy with life.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayangelo View Post
    Yes, which is why I was trying to clear up she was given the title, rather than her asking for it. Sorry if it came across a different way.
    The 20 Post Thread

I have found the post where DG, our Queen comes up with her title. Click on the link and you can see that she has had that title since way before the beginning of the RCMC. She is indeed the Queen of Randomness.

If you read page 9 of that thread you will see DG becoming the Queen, and page 10, Penguinsoda becomes the Jester.

That indeed was a long time ago.

Now I am going to go write this down somewhere, so I don't forget. I knew that I read this before.

That's Posts #88, and 91, for those of you not on 10 posts a page.
    Oh my!! I remember when DG and I came up with our titles for each other, but I couldn't remember where it was! But I knew she and I titles ourselves long before there was an official RCMC. Thanks Barbara for finding that thread!

Barbaraann... official historian of the RCMC!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I knew I read it before, and it was going to drive me crazy if I didn't find it.

By the way, I love reading that thread. It is totally hilarious, and it's interesting to see who posted in there, way back then.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

It is a real slice of history!!! Murphy came back for a short time, but I think he left again.

Maybe someday we can get Aura back again too. I think he'd like our current crew. We have a good bunch of peeps hanging out here now.

I just can't believe I talked about dancing nekked on tables!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Heeeeeeeellllllllllooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

Did anyone watch the Help Hati telethon? I thought it was very good and the stories that celebrites told were heartwrenching. good job to those who organzied
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Page 7 of 139 FirstFirst ... 45678910173257107 ... LastLast