Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234561328 ... LastLast

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: The Disney topic of the day is:

The Disney Topic for today is: Town Square

I love entering Town Square. I remember the very first time that I did that back in 2005. Town Square is always a buzz with activity. People headed for City Hall, to get a birthday button, or grabbing a park map so they can decide on their ride strategy for the day. City Hall is there, as well as the Fire Station, and the stairs that lead up to the Wonderful Disneyland trains. Walt Disney dedicated the park back in 1955 in Town Square, and you can find the dedication sign there. The Main Street Vehicles also begin in Town Square and will take you for a ride down Main Street to the Castle.

Town Square is a great place to people watch, and I almost always watch the parades in Town Square.

Last edited by Barbaraann; 02-25-2010 at 04:59 AM.
    Disneyland Here I Come Again!
    October 1, to October 6, 2015

• Popular Princess

What a neat place to be! It's one of the best places to get your first view of the castle. Being in Town Square the first day of my trip always feels magical and standing there, I truly know I'm in Disneyland.
    I'd rather be at Disneyland

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

I love the atmosphere of town square..everything from the smalls of the candy to the old fashion transportation just everthing about it is special...I also love to go by the windows to see all the disney imagineers and other special people who made Disneyland possible
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

When I was at Disneyland in 2008 for the Christmas season, Town Square looked really amazing at night. I arrived at night, so these are some of the first sights that I saw on that trip.

• Hukuna Matata!

Town Square- I love The feel of walking into a whole different world the Walts apartment, And now Once again Mr Lincoln, The flag pole, the Cannon's, The trainstation. Its a wonderful part of Disneyland that I love to experience in the morning noon or night.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I look forward to seeing the Lincoln attraction when I visit Disneyland next. I have never seen that before. I always take a lot of photos of the Firehouse, and the window in Walt's apartment when I am standing in Town Square.

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

Everytime I pass Main St..I HAVE to But have to Look at Walt's apartment..and sliently whisper "thank you Mr. Disney"
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

When I visited Disneyland in 2005, for the first time, it was with a brand new camera. I accidentally switched my camera setting to black and white. So some of my first photos were black and white, and I deleted them. I wish now, that I hadn't done that. I did not delete this one.

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

^that's beautiful Barbaraa..

[

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Thanks. I had read, on MiceChat, about that light in the window so I really wanted a photo of it.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The Disney Topic of the Day is: Pin Collecting andTrading.

I actually began pin collecting and trading back in 2003, and I was at Epcot at the time. We ran across some of those pin trading kits, with the lanyards and the duplicate pins. One pin to save, and one to trade. I like pins of Jiminy Cricket since he is my favorite character. I usually limit my pin purchases to things that I have experienced. For instance, I don't have a TOT pin since I have never ridden that ride. I do have a BTMRR pin because I have ridden that. I store my pins in a very nice black pin bag. I am deciding at the moment whether or not to purchase any pins at all on my next vacattion. I seem to buy less each time I go, but I always come home with at least a few.

• Hukuna Matata!

Ahh Pin trading. Pins are like drugs, you can never get enough of em. I have one full bag, Mostly Walt, I always get jacked by Maria, I will take ten on a trip with me and come home with three, she takes 10 and comes home with thirty.

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

I just recently got addicated to Pins and I pretty much just look for unique and some rare ones...I'm still looking for attraction posters pins..Just another addication that I can't seem to get rid of..

[

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

When my grandson, Sean, was younger he loved to collect and trade pins. The last time he was really into it was back in 2007 when we were all at Disneyland together. Here is a photo of Sean with his mom Kathy, who collects Grumpy pins. Sean has no interest in pin collecting anymore, since he discovered girls.

• Popular Princess

I'm not that into pin collecting and I don't trade at all. I only buy pins if they really catch my eye. My favorite is a Tink pin that has a small bottle of pixie dust hanging from it. I couldn't resist it when I saw it!
    I'd rather be at Disneyland

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234561328 ... LastLast