Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 12345671429 ... LastLast

• Minion

Re: The Disney topic of the day is:

I just bought my first pin on Tuesday. I'm not a pin trader but I saw a Mickey Mouse Angels pin that I just had to have, so I bought it. I have 3 other pins, 2 I got from a friend (one is Tigger standing on a Gold Train and the other one is Tigger holding Honey Pots) and 1 I already had (it's Tigger.... see the theme I have going here... holding a bowling ball because I love bowling and it had 3 small bowling pins with them but I lost those)
    Follow me on Twitter for live updates & pictures from the park:

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The Disney Topic of the Day is: Magic Kingdom

Disneyland has long been referred to as Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom. However, there's another park located in Florida that shares this name. I first visited the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World in 1997. I have been back numerous times, and I always enjoy my time there. Magic Kingdom is my favorite park at WDW.

My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Hukuna Matata!

Magic Kingdom: I think of how much I Cant wait to see it someday. I just love Disneyland to the point where I still feel after all the visits that I just havent seen enough, plus I would need a week off or more to see everything properly to really appreciate it.

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

After two vists..I think the Magic Kingdom is great..but I'm going to be honest..the seond time I went I noticed how different it was to Disneyland in many things..ex.even though it's bigger..FOR ME anyways it lacks a lot of things that Disneyland has..I will say that the new fantasyland will be making it way better then what it is now...so hopefully this new revamped fantasyland will make my next vist to WDW better
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I visited the Magic Kingdom many times before I ever set foot into Disneyland. Magic Kingdom was my favorite park up to that point in time. However, once I visited Disneyland, I thought of Magic Kingdom differently. Disneyland captured my heart, the way the Magic Kingdom hadn't.
    Pop Century Resort

• Sha-lalalalala my oh my

I have never visited the Magic Kingdom, but would like too..

• or CBF

When I went to WDW in 2006, the one thing I wanted to do most was to visit the Magic Kingdom. My family had other plans. They deliberately avoided the MK because it is "the same as Disneyland". Needless to say, I won't be missing it on my next trip, whenever I can afford it.
    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Oh, and my friend is at wdw right now and is going to be visiting the Magic Kingdom.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I do love Magic Kingdom. I know that a lot of people who are frequent visitors to Disneyland, put down Magic Kingdom. I always have a lot of fun there, and on each of my vacations, I spend more time in that park, than in the other 3. Everyone should visit it at least once, and by that I mean spend the day there, and don't just run from ride to ride.
    Pop Century Resort

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The Disney Topic of the Day is: The Monorail

Both Disneyland, and Disney World have monorails. In fact, I remember the very first time I ever rode a monorail. It was at Disney World, and we were taking our grandson to Epcot. So we hopped on the monorail at the Polynesian, since we were staying there, and we changed monorails at the Transportation and Ticket Center and caught an Epcot Monorail.

The monorail is a unique travel experience. Many people wish that there were more of them at both Disneyland, and Disney World.

Here are just a few of the many monorail photos that I have taken on my many trips to both Disneyland, and Disney World.

Last edited by Barbaraann; 02-28-2010 at 07:17 AM.
    Pop Century Resort

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

I think the monorail is a great disney experience just because it's a unique experience
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The Disney Topic of the Day is: Pirates of the Caribbean

One of the very first rides that I ever rode with my grandson was The Pirates of the Caribbean. It was the only time that my husband went to Disney World with us. My grandson was only 4, and he got a little scared when the Pirate boat made the drop. Once he saw the pirates inside the ride, he was fine.

I enjoy this ride at both parks. They are both themed to the movie that was made after the attraction became popular in the theme parks.

Also one of my favorite photos of my grandson is him in front of a POTC sign.

Pop Century Resort

• Hukuna Matata!

One of the greatest rides ever, I love the wait time for it, I love it on a hot summer day, Its just a wonderful ride.

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

I truely believe this is Disney's crown jewel of all the rides...just because it has something for everybody...I have to give major but major props to Mr. Marc Davis..he was truely a genius and he had such a wicked but wicked sense of humor..It was his talent as well as Mr.Disney's imagination that has made this ride the greatest ride EVER (IMO, but there are others who share my opinon)

[

I absolutely love Pirates of the Caribbean! It is an amazing ride. It does an excellent job of taking you to a completely different world.

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 12345671429 ... LastLast