Page 64 of 136 FirstFirst ... 143954616263646566677489114 ... LastLast

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

Re: RCMC: Your head's in a whirl and you feel light as a feather - you're Twitterpate

Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    Welcome back Cosita We missed you...
    ah thanks Josh. ..how've you been buddy? It's so nice to be with you guys agian..
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

• Hukuna Matata!

Re: RCMC: Your head's in a whirl and you feel light as a feather - you're Twitterpate

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    Not too much! Just debating about whether or not to go to the parks today. It's been such nice weather...Plus, the kids go back to school on Monday..It's just that it'll probably be crowded..decisions, decisions...

What are you up to?
    Not much just stressing a Lil bit, I have an interview on Monday with Southwest airlines. I'm not trying to get my hopes up, because I did that once and got rejected long before the interview. So if I get it I get it if not then it was not meant to be. I would love the benefits and the ability to fly free. Well have to see.

• Hukuna Matata!

Quote Originally Posted by cositaluvsmickey View Post
    ah thanks Josh. ..how've you been buddy? It's so nice to be with you guys agian..
    Its definitly nice to have you back!

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    Its definitly nice to have you back!
    that is why ur awesome Josh..

I will be rooting for you to get that job...I hope you do it get..you deserve it and flying for free..not to shabby
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

• Minion

Follow me on Twitter for live updates & pictures from the park:

• Triple Goddess

I hope you get the job, Josh! You will be in my thoughts this weekend. I will send you positive energy and good, happy thoughts!

• Future Imagineer!!

Good luck Josh!!!! Here's hoping you do well in the interview

Keeper of the Dynamite Goat on RCMC

• Hukuna Matata!

Quote Originally Posted by MarenBoBarren View Post
    Good luck Josh!!!! Here's hoping you do well in the interview
    Thank you everybody, Its going to be a long weekend, but Ive got my fingers crossed. Something different would be a great change, plus we would be able to see you guys alot more.

• Banned User

Morning/Afternoon folks.

Dreading later this afternoon.. going to a friend's birthday party, and I know a total of one other person besides him that's going. He hangs out with the stoner creepers and has already talked about drinking at the party, and I'm not good with situations like that.

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stitchon View Post
    Morning/Afternoon folks.

Dreading later this afternoon.. going to a friend's birthday party, and I know a total of one other person besides him that's going. He hangs out with the stoner creepers and has already talked about drinking at the party, and I'm not good with situations like that.
    If you don't feel comfortable with it then don't go. And if your friend gives you crap for it then just tell him that if he was a good friend he'd understand.

• is boring.

Morning/Afternoon folks.

I hate parties like that. What ever happened to having good, clean fun with capture the flag and Scrabble at parties?

• Future Imagineer!!

Morning/Afternoon folks.

Oh man I hate parties that are all about that....if you are creeped out by people then just don't go....I'm sure your friend will understand...or if you feel super compelled to go then you can always do a quick drive by for like 20 minutes to say happy birthday and stuff like that

Keeper of the Dynamite Goat on RCMC

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I just finished writing all my bills. I always feel good after doing that. Now I am off to the post office to mail them, and then I will come home and have my lunch. I am going to need to fortify myself because I have a lot of books to carry down from my neighbor's porch that need sorting.

Busy sometimes feels good. Especially when things get accomplished.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Going way back into ancient history, for a song I love...and dedicate to my fellow RCMC'ers this morning...(the meaning, if not all the lyrics, meant to be taken literally)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbeZQMNP7JM]YouTube - The Skyliners -This I Swear-1959[/ame]

I love me some good doo-wop, and that is a beautiful song.

Good morning all.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Miss Teen Scene of 2010

Hello everyone.