Page 2 of 136 FirstFirst 12345122752102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 2028
  1. #16

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,710
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC: We are friends Edition

    "LAUREN" you get other this week....I not doing wellme keep ,messing up....
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  2. #17

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,865

    Re: RCMC: We are friends Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    I think so too!
    Hello ROB.....I just got ,back from" IN and OUT"!
    A couple of years ago, In N Out came here. There's one in Reno, one in Sparks (it borders Reno), and another in Carson City.

    My first In N Out experience was in 1978 or 79. I had just met my soon-to-be wife, she had recently moved to Redmond Oregon from Whittier. I owned an airplane at the time, so I flew her down to Whittier a couple of times to help her move.

    She took me to In N Out once. It was about the size of a Photomat (about 12' X 12'), and there must have been at least 10 people working in it. Wall-to-wall people! More activity than an anthill.

    Boy, did they ever make good burgers!!

    They still do. It's my favorite lunch spot.

    I also remember Famous Amos cookies, and Fosters donuts. I you went to either one of those places at around mid-night, you got fresh off the grille stuff. Yummy!!

  3. #18

    • Sha-lalalalala my oh my
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    13,195

    Re: RCMC: We are friends Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    "LAUREN" you get other this week....I not doing wellme keep ,messing up....
    Thanks for the angel smilie.

    Don't worry about it. Nobody's perfect.

  4. #19

    • Sha-lalalalala my oh my
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    13,195

    Re: RCMC: We are friends Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    I also remember Famous Amos cookies, and Fosters donuts. I you went to either one of those places at around mid-night, you got fresh off the grille stuff. Yummy!!
    Famous Amos? Aren't they those cookies that you buy in the grocery store?
    I have never heard of Foster's Donuts..

  5. #20

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,710
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC: We are friends Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    A couple of years ago, In N Out came here. There's one in Reno, one in Sparks (it borders Reno), and another in Carson City.

    My first In N Out experience was in 1978 or 79. I had just met my soon-to-be wife, she had recently moved to Redmond Oregon from Whittier. I owned an airplane at the time, so I flew her down to Whittier a couple of times to help her move.

    She took me to In N Out once. It was about the size of a Photomat (about 12' X 12'), and there must have been at least 10 people working in it. Wall-to-wall people! More activity than an anthill.

    Boy, did they ever make good burgers!!

    They still do. It's my favorite lunch spot.

    I also remember Famous Amos cookies, and Fosters donuts. I you went to either one of those places at around mid-night, you got fresh off the grille stuff. Yummy!!
    That what's going on right now yum YUM yum...In N Out
    They are the best .......!
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  6. #21

    • Future Cast Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    6,930

    Re: RCMC: We are friends Edition

    New thread!

  7. #22

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,865

    Re: RCMC: We are friends Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
    Famous Amos? Aren't they those cookies that you buy in the grocery store?
    I have never heard of Foster's Donuts..
    This was in the late 1970s, so Fosters might not be around anymore.

    I've seen Famous Amos cookies in the store too, this was right at the bakery. Mmmmmm!!

  8. #23

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,710
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC: We are friends Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
    Thanks for the angel smilie.

    Don't worry about it. Nobody's perfect.
    Not "'FUN''' being, perfect any way!
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  9. #24

    • Sha-lalalalala my oh my
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    13,195

    Re: RCMC: We are friends Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessurInWonderland View Post
    New thread!
    Jess, I happy you have been around today. I was wondering about you the other day. Are you having a good summer so far?

  10. #25

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,865

    Re: RCMC: We are friends Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Not "'FUN''' being, perfect any way!
    I tried being perfect once....it lasted about 5 minutes!!

  11. #26

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,710
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC: We are friends Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    This was in the late 1970s, so Fosters might not be around anymore.

    I've seen Famous Amos cookies in the store too, this was right at the bakery. Mmmmmm!!
    Famous Amos cookies, are good .
    But not seen them, for long long time
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  12. #27

    • Sha-lalalalala my oh my
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    13,195

    Re: RCMC: We are friends Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    This was in the late 1970s, so Fosters might not be around anymore.

    I've seen Famous Amos cookies in the store too, this was right at the bakery. Mmmmmm!!
    I have never heard of it....google time!

    That is so weird. I have never seen one before.

  13. #28

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,710
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC: We are friends Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    I tried being perfect once....it lasted about 5 minutes!!
    ......We all can be, like "Lauren".........
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  14. #29

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,710
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC: We are friends Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessurInWonderland View Post
    New thread!
    YES nice ans Clean........
    and
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  15. #30

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,899
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC: We are friends Edition

    Great new thread.

    I'm tired from cleaning out the basement. It's a good tired, though.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2026
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 11:25 AM
  2. RCMC: You're My Friends! You're My RCMC shaped friends!
    By coopercaseycody in forum Fun and Games
    Replies: 2006
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 08:12 AM
  3. The RCMC: You Got to Ring Them Bells Edition
    By Lolo in forum Fun and Games
    Replies: 2014
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 09:49 PM
  4. Replies: 2014
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 10:59 PM
  5. RCMC: The Secret Porkchop Edition
    By Rayangelo in forum Fun and Games
    Replies: 2001
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 12:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •