Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: Guess how many RCMC threads have been posted in the Fun and Games Lounge

We arrived at that number pretty fast.

The RCMC has been around a few months longer than 4 years. Many other random threads evolved into the RCMC.

For those of you who haven't ever visited our threads, stop by. You might just have a good time. After all that is what MiceChat is here for. It's the fun in fun and information, which is why I have been here so long.

• Random Cupcake Thief

Blog Entries

8,752 threads
    I suffer from infantile thoughts of grandiosity

• Golden State of Mind

1 giant thread
    Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Great times have been had in the RCMC all these many years, and many threads.

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Wow that's a lot of threads for RCMC over the past 4 yrs. And to think I've only been around for the last 3 threads.

Agreed, it is a lot of fun in here and its a nice way to get to know some of you. I hope more join in.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Wow that's a lot of threads for RCMC over the past 4 yrs. And to think I've only been around for the last 3 threads.

Agreed, it is a lot of fun in here and its a nice way to get to know some of you. I hope more join in.
    I am glad that you have joined in on the fun.

MiceChat is a whole lot more than just talking about the themeparks. That's what brought most of us to MiceChat, but for a lot of us that's not why we keep coming back.

I applaud Dusty for having the insight to create the Fun and Games Lounge. It's a place to hang out, have fun, and make some friends as well.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The RCMC is nearing it's 100th thread. Hopefully we can reach that goal before Anniversary weekend.

• TiggersAreWonderfulThings

Thanks for sharing some info. about RCMC. I often wondered about it and wasn't sure just anyone could "join". It sound like a lot of fun! Congrats on nearing the 100th thread.
    T T F N . . .

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

We are open to anyone who wants to "randomly" come on in and join us!!! Just jump in, introduce yourself, and start chatting!!! Our "family" is constantly growing!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12