Page 4 of 137 FirstFirst 1234567142954104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 2052
  1. #46

    • we jumped out a window
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,272

    Re: RCMC # 101 - Freeway to Party Time!

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    truuuuue....but is it worth it?
    Hmmmm, I assume you haven't gone before? Aside from 10 parking spaces, the line can get to be 30-45 min (I think). To me, no it's not worth it. A hot dog, no matter how good, is still just a hot dog.

  2. #47

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    Re: RCMC # 101 - Freeway to Party Time!

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Hmmmm, I assume you haven't gone before? Aside from 10 parking spaces, the line can get to be 30-45 min (I think). To me, no it's not worth it. A hot dog, no matter how good, is still just a hot dog.
    but hot dogs are my favorite food!
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  3. #48

    • we jumped out a window
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,272

    Re: RCMC # 101 - Freeway to Party Time!

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    but hot dogs are my favorite food!
    then it's worth it to try

    and if you'll all excuse me for a sec, I'm going to step into EBHO where the discussion is less heated than here right now

  4. #49

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,423

    Re: RCMC # 101 - Freeway to Party Time!

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    but it's fun to clean
    Well in that capacity yes, but it gets sticky after a while and it's a nightmare to get out of sheets and such.

  5. #50

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    Re: RCMC # 101 - Freeway to Party Time!

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    then it's worth it to try

    and if you'll all excuse me for a sec, I'm going to step into EBHO where the discussion is less heated than here right now
    ok i'll get myself over there when i feel like it
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  6. #51

    • What Time Taught Us
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    5,016

    Re: RCMC # 101 - Freeway to Party Time!

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    but hot dogs are my favorite food!
    seriously?

  7. #52

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    Re: RCMC # 101 - Freeway to Party Time!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    seriously?
    yeah! that and mash potatoes

    but it's like hot dogs in the spring/summer, mash potatoes in the fall/winter

    oh and leftover turkey sandwiches
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  8. #53

    • What Time Taught Us
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    5,016

    Re: RCMC # 101 - Freeway to Party Time!

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    yeah! that and mash potatoes

    but it's like hot dogs in the spring/summer, mash potatoes in the fall/winter

    oh and leftover turkey sandwiches
    ookay. I wasn't sure we were still doing the whole innuendo thing.... lol.

    I love mashed potatoes! I want to jump into a swimming pool of it and eat my way out.

  9. #54

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,423

    Re: RCMC # 101 - Freeway to Party Time!

    Why are there so many people in here but not that many people talking?

  10. #55

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    Re: RCMC # 101 - Freeway to Party Time!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    ookay. I wasn't sure we were still doing the whole innuendo thing.... lol.

    I love mashed potatoes! I want to jump into a swimming pool of it and eat my way out.
    nooooooooooooooooonooonoooonoooooooooooooo

    that's just an unfortunate coincidence

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Why are there so many people in here but not that many people talking?
    i don't know!! less view more talk!
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  11. #56

    • What Time Taught Us
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    5,016

    Re: RCMC # 101 - Freeway to Party Time!

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Why are there so many people in here but not that many people talking?
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm reading and refreshing between chapters.

  12. #57

    • sleepy lagoon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    a tiny cottage in the forest
    Posts
    17,695

    Re: RCMC # 101 - Freeway to Party Time!

    I'm waiting for movie night to be over.. The Jungle Book is tonight's feature.


  13. #58

    • !!!!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Jose California
    Posts
    1,897

    Re: RCMC # 101 - Freeway to Party Time!

    woah new thread!

  14. #59

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    Re: RCMC # 101 - Freeway to Party Time!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm reading and refreshing between chapters.
    i think i'm gonna post just to make you think someone posted and you have to read it, therefore distracting you from your book longer than you should have
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  15. #60

    • sleepy lagoon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    a tiny cottage in the forest
    Posts
    17,695

    Re: RCMC # 101 - Freeway to Party Time!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero28 View Post
    woah new thread!

    'Bout time you show up!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •