Page 51 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2641484950515253546176101 ... LastLast

• certified llama of love

Re: RCMC: # 102 Love is in the Air...Oh Wait, That's Snow.

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonAppleDear View Post
    lol Ur a weenie. And I understand, and I am going to mimi's its after 3 am and I need to get to bed I need to be happy tomorrow not moody lol So goodnight. Sky I hope to see u next week and Dom if u can find free time lets get together and go see a band or something. I can always come up there or something.
    ok dokie artichokie.
    Quote Originally Posted by skybluefusion View Post
    drphibes is high on technicolor all the time and refuses to keep his colors in the pants.

• Keeper of the fruit rolls

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonAppleDear View Post
    lol Ur a weenie. And I understand, and I am going to mimi's its after 3 am and I need to get to bed I need to be happy tomorrow not moody lol So goodnight. Sky I hope to see u next week and Dom if u can find free time lets get together and go see a band or something. I can always come up there or something.
    Sleep pretty! Even tho you're a weenie for calling him a weenie. lol have a good day tomorrow and will ttys!
    -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory

Quote Originally Posted by drphibes View Post
    SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendGonzo View Post
    Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

lol. first you gotta get it clean. then you gotta not be lazy and pile stuff up for later so you can go play or sleep. not as easy as it sounds!
    agreed! It seems my stuff just multiples. over night and feeds the mess
    drphibes is high on technicolor all the time and refuses to keep his colors in the pants.

and then there were 2.....

The following errors occurred with your submission

1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.

lol ooops. didn't know i was posting too fast!

Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

• Banned User

Yes Sky I am lol thanks for that observation. =) Night all sweet dreams to u all.

typing so fast the forum can't deal with your all thoughts =)

agreed! It seems my stuff just multiples. over night and feeds the mess
    yup i have that problem too! everytime i think i've gotten my place clean i turn around and that little pile of papers or whatever has exploded! or my mom finds more stuff of mine to send over or grandma decides i've gotta have this stuff i never wanted in the first place. and then its like omg what happened to the clean!

FB, Twitter

sabotaged by your own family....how Shakespearean lol. So tell me blue what do you write? short stories, novels? genre?

typing so fast the forum can't deal with your all thoughts =)
    Reminds me of the icon I used to use "I'm not random I just have many thoughts.....oooh squirrel!"

FB, Twitter

sabotaged by your own family....how Shakespearean lol. So tell me blue what do you write? short stories, novels? genre?
    Still trying to figure that out lol. what i did for the nanowrimo wasn't exactly a novel. it was more of a memoir about my crazy friends. oh boy i still have at least another 50k words to add to it mostly about JohnJohn. This guy is something else lol. i have the doc as a google doc so i could add u to the approved list if u wanted to read it. it still needs a lot of work tho. i just got burnt out after november and its sat idling since. haha.

FB, Twitter

Write what you know! That's awesome All my characters are just versions of my friends combined or amplified in some way. I'd love to read your stuff it would be an honor =). I totally understand the burning out thing I write in burst of a couple of weeks and then six months go by without even looking at the thing. I personally gravitate more towards comedy and I call it dramatic horror but it just a fancy why of saying psychological slasher lol. So how many words did you get just with John John?

I quit after 51255 words lol. i had to go look at the badge i put with my word count. i am ehind on my blog and my assignment for womens study but once i get caught up on those (hopefully by tomorrow night) i hope to get started on real writing again. Get the "crazy friends are forever: adventures with John John and my other insane friends" story cleaned up and finished lol

i'd love to read some of your writing too. sounds like the kind of thing i'd enjoy lol

FB, Twitter

did you go to sleep on me? lol

FB, Twitter

That's a fair amount! I have yet to complete a script myself because I move on to another idea. I have like three or four that are only like 20 pages, in novel terms it be closer to ten, lol but "my Baby" is close to 60. I told myself this will be the year I finish at least one of them! Mine are just in pdf format so if you P.M. your email address I can shoot you over a copy of some of my stuff. It's crazy how much school can get in the way of my writing. After writing any paper I don't even want to sit in front of my computer lol.

Ah there you are! That's my prob too i start things and then move on. Thats what nano was good for. making me stick to one thing long enough to have a real story.

My email is my user name at gmail. I use skybluefusion all over the net. Pretty easy to find me lol

FB, Twitter