Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 12345122752102 ... LastLast

• What Time Taught Us

Re: RCMC: Time After Time 105

I used to love switchfoot. are they still around?? I haven't heard them since Meant to Live and Dare You to Move. although my favorite song was Someday We'll Know from the walk to remember soundtrack. :P

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

so what is STACY fixing good to eat ,tonight !
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Keeper of the fruit rolls

I just looked at my sweater....apparently the dog loves me so much he sent half of himself home with me! at least half of his hair anyways.
    -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory

Quote Originally Posted by drphibes View Post
    SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendGonzo View Post
    Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    EDIT: Just close it, and re-open it when we get done with this one. dueling threads could create rivaling sides, and I don't want to have to beat you THAT bad at thread posting.
    Good to have a spair....lol
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    I used to love switchfoot. are they still around?? I haven't heard them since Meant to Live and Dare You to Move. although my favorite song was Someday We'll Know from the walk to remember soundtrack. :P
    Is that who sings that song?? I love that movie and that's a great song. Now I wanna watch it haha

• sleepy lagoon

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    so what is STACY fixing good to eat ,tonight !
    haha... actually, I didn't make dinner tonight because I had to go to Trader Joes. So, we had snacks for dinner. If you want a snack, want it now!

I loved the movie Walk to remember. and now i wanna watch it too.

Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    haha... actually, I didn't make dinner tonight because I had to go to Trader Joes. So, we had snacks for dinner. If you want a snack, want it now!
    Haha I'm doing the same thing, I came home to an empty house. And eating gateau st. honore for dinner is probably frowned upon.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

I had a Lean Pocket and a small can of Soup .....I been eatting good...and drinking my water....
    no snack for me tonight -thank you for asking
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• What Time Taught Us

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Is that who sings that song?? I love that movie and that's a great song. Now I wanna watch it haha
    I'm pretty sure the guy from switchfoot is the one who sings with Mandy Moore. and I agree it's fantastic. I almost sang it at my graduation. but then our duet became a quintet and we had to do something else.

I like the movie, but it's just way too depressing for me to watch it again. maybe if I just stop it before the last five minutes. that's how I watch moulin rouge. Come What May plays and then it's like AWESOME MOVIE'S OVER, nothing else happens!

I love snacks for dinner!

• Sha-lalalalala my oh my

Hi new thread! Love the song pengy

• Sha-lalalalala my oh my

I'm pretty sure the guy from switchfoot is the one who sings with Mandy Moore. and I agree it's fantastic. I almost sang it at my graduation. but then our duet became a quintet and we had to do something else.
    you sing?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Hello new thread! And yes Jake, to answer your question from earlier, you can move in. And oh lookie, in the "similar thread" thing at the bottom is the very first rcmc thread I posted in.
    YES! So who am I bunkin' with?

Yea, they've got a few new albums out. Oh! Gravity (which isn't as good as their album Nothing is Sound, or their previous work. Thanks a lot, corporate america), and then their newest one, which they basically tailor made on their own, with out a sleazy record label breathing down their necks, is Hello Hurricane, which I absolutely dig. Apparently when they were writing Hello Hurricane, they wrote enough songs for a couple more albums, so now they're working on 'Vice Verses' which is, I believe, due out sometime later this year.
    Here's a list of all their albums:

Learning To Breathe
    The Legend of Chin
    New Way To Be Human
    The Beautiful Letdown
    Nothing Is Sound
    Oh! Gravity.
    Hello Hurricane
    Vice Verses (coming soon.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Good to have a spair....lol
    I lol'd at this for some reason. I imagined the RCMC as a car.

• Grim Grinning

I like the movie, but it's just way too depressing for me to watch it again. maybe if I just stop it before the last five minutes. that's how I watch moulin rouge. Come What May plays and then it's like AWESOME MOVIE'S OVER, nothing else happens!
    I'll have to go look now to be sure. And I do the same thing with those movies too lol. The one I do it most with though is Remember Me. As soon as he says "I love you" for the first time and leaves the apartment, it's like "Yay! Happy ending!" Much too depressing to watch the 15 minutes that follows that.

I had spaghetti a few hours ago. Now i'm like ugh. one of my meds is take half an hour before i eat. another is take with a MEAL. but i already ate the meal and it was too long ago for it to still work for the med. so do i try to get myself to eat a significant enough amount of food to start the new med tonight or wait til tomorow?

FB, Twitter