Page 111 of 137 FirstFirst ... 116186101108109110111112113114121136 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2044
  1. #1651

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,727
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC: 106: Were You Born That Way?

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Awww, your guess might not be correct! Besides, it is just stuff that people use every day. Nothing weird
    I sure you are right.....(Not a women stuff...)
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  2. #1652

    • Future Imagineer!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    a long way from DL in the Bay Area
    Posts
    3,691

    Re: RCMC: 106: Were You Born That Way?

    This. Class. Is. So. Boring. It's. Killing. Me.


    Keeper of the Dynamite Goat on RCMC

  3. #1653

    • I see mouse people
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Too far from Disneyland
    Posts
    3,768
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: RCMC: 106: Were You Born That Way?

    "women stuff" indeed.

    Dinner's in the oven...stuffed chicken breasts, roasted potatoes and carrots, and because that sounds healthy...I added biscuits.

    My foot is hurting though, so I really do need to go sit for a minute. Back later maybe (will you miss me?)

  4. #1654

    • Future Imagineer!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    a long way from DL in the Bay Area
    Posts
    3,691

    Re: RCMC: 106: Were You Born That Way?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
    "women stuff" indeed.

    Dinner's in the oven...stuffed chicken breasts, roasted potatoes and carrots, and because that sounds healthy...I added biscuits.

    My foot is hurting though, so I really do need to go sit for a minute. Back later maybe (will you miss me?)
    always!!

    P.S. that sounds yummy....or it would if my stomach still wasn't rejecting all food....


    Keeper of the Dynamite Goat on RCMC

  5. #1655

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,727
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC: 106: Were You Born That Way?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
    "women stuff" indeed.

    Dinner's in the oven...stuffed chicken breasts, roasted potatoes and carrots, and because that sounds healthy...I added biscuits.

    My foot is hurting though, so I really do need to go sit for a minute. Back later maybe (will you miss me?)
    What you do your FOOT...MarieJim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  6. #1656

    • Empress of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    5,534

    Re: RCMC: 106: Were You Born That Way?

    Good evening all!

    Disneyland: 1998, 2005

    Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011


  7. #1657

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,727
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC: 106: Were You Born That Way?

    Marie
    Your Dinner does sound very Yummmy.....Home cook....Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  8. #1658

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,727
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC: 106: Were You Born That Way?

    LAURA...Late for you...How was SCHOOL today?...
    Are you doing well!JIM
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  9. #1659

    • Empress of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    5,534

    Re: RCMC: 106: Were You Born That Way?

    Hi Jim.
    I didnt go to college today. I stayed home and tried to write my 3,000 word essay that is due tomorrow. I have 2,169 words written and I just want to go to be d now
    This will teach me never to leave an essay until the day before again!

    How are you?

    Disneyland: 1998, 2005

    Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011


  10. #1660

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,727
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC: 106: Were You Born That Way?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura678 View Post
    Hi Jim.
    I didnt go to college today. I stayed home and tried to write my 3,000 word essay that is due tomorrow. I have 2,169 words written and I just want to go to be d now
    This will teach me never to leave an essay until the day before again!

    How are you?
    I have alway's hate-ed doing essay...done a few.......
    It take me so long to do...
    I could not ever wait..to do them ..I start work A S A P...O for sure ,I be in trouble
    each every time......I wish you well with the rest of the essay....
    Been home sick my stomic ,is very upset today...
    and I have not, been sleeping well......
    Try my Best to rest... with out thinking of bad thing's around me....
    Good to see you again!Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  11. #1661

    • we jumped out a window
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,264

    Re: RCMC: 106: Were You Born That Way?

    Well, women use stuff every day!

    Hi Laura!

  12. #1662

    • Empress of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    5,534

    Re: RCMC: 106: Were You Born That Way?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    I have alway's hate-ed doing essay...done a few.......
    It take me so long to do...
    I could not ever wait..to do them ..I start work A S A P...O for sure ,I be in trouble
    each every time......I wish you well with the rest of the essay....
    Been home sick my stomic ,is very upset today...
    and I have not, been sleeping well......
    Try my Best to rest... with out thinking of bad thing's around me....
    Good to see you again!Jim
    I've been here for 14 hours doing this one! And it is awful!
    I have another one due next week and I am going to start it tomorrow! I wont let this happen again!

    Aw Jim take care of yourself, I hope you feel better soon!

    Disneyland: 1998, 2005

    Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011


  13. #1663

    • Empress of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    5,534

    Re: RCMC: 106: Were You Born That Way?

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Hi Laura!
    Hi Brandon!

    Disneyland: 1998, 2005

    Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011


  14. #1664

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,727
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC: 106: Were You Born That Way?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura678 View Post
    I've been here for 14 hours doing this one! And it is awful!
    I have another one due next week and I am going to start it tomorrow! I wont let this happen again!

    Aw Jim take care of yourself, I hope you feel better soon!
    Best to you on both essay!

    and Thank You LAURA,,,,,,,,Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  15. #1665

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,981
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC: 106: Were You Born That Way?

    I am off to my kitchen to make myself some french toast for dinner. Bewitched is on right now, and Endora is making trouble again for Darrin, and Samantha. She always thinks she's helping Samantha, but of course she isn't.

    I am having a good time figuring out just what types all these new Pokemon are. Once you beat the first gym, then they introduce a whole lot more different types into the game.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •