What rare characters do you think should be in the finale part of Fantasmic!?

At the end of Fantasmic during the Mark Twain boat (or Steam Boat Willie @ FL) which rare characters do you think should be added? Maybe which should be taken out?

I think maybe Esmeralda should make more appearances, I know she showed up once in a while.
    Peter Pan should also be included in the Mark Twain finale. If they can get the three princesses to rush to the Mark Twain for the finale then Peter Pan shouldn't be that hard right?
    Stitch should also return :P And Clarabelle! haha There are more but I can't think of them right now.

I also think maybe the Chimney sweepers from Mary Poppins should leave :P

• Future Imagineer!!

Re: What rare characters do you think should be in the finale part of Fantasmic!?

If they had villains on there I would say Frollo

Keeper of the Dynamite Goat on RCMC

• Keeper of the fruit rolls

Re: What rare characters do you think should be in the finale part of Fantasmic!?

Horace should join clarabell. and OSWALD! all the oldest characters should be on that boat.
    -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory

Quote Originally Posted by drphibes View Post
    SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendGonzo View Post
    Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Roger Rabbit

Pinnochio

Dumbo

King Louie and the Monkeys

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    Roger Rabbit
    i agree! i wish roger rabbit still showed up around the park.

Quote Originally Posted by skybluefusion View Post
    Horace should join clarabell. and OSWALD! all the oldest characters should be on that boat.
    i agree! since the one sailing the ship is the black and white mickey

Personally, I vote for the characters from The Black Cauldron. It was one of my favorite movies when I was younger (still is) and Gurgi will always be my favorite creature!