Page 101 of 134 FirstFirst ... 5176919899100101102103104111126 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2002

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: RCMC: 109: You're lookin' fine: Hot and Sweaty Edition

A lot of RCMC members have stated that they hang out here, and hardly post anywhere else on MiceChat anymore. While, I certainly understand the reasons for that choice, I miss seeing their opinions as I read other forums.

• world class bilge rat

Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    Hello from the Ontario Convention Center!

Sleepy still has one more dance. She is the star of her jazz dance, "Earth Intruders" weird Bjork song, lol. But her dancing is so very awesome it brings tears to my eyes. And I am hard to impress!

And Rob... I thought I was the reason you hung out in the RCMC! Now I am disillusioned...lol

How silly of me to forget!!! lol.

• sleepy lagoon

I agree, Barb. It is sad we cannot post our opinions elsewhere on MC. But who wants to deal woith those people? They take life far too seriously for me. I don't have the time or the energy for that nonsense.

I am always pleasantly surprised though, when I see one of us post in there. And protective, lol.

• What Time Taught Us

Hello from the Ontario Convention Center!

Sleepy still has one more dance. She is the star of her jazz dance, "Earth Intruders" weird Bjork song, lol. But her dancing is so very awesome it brings tears to my eyes. And I am hard to impress!
    Bjork is someone I always meant to get into but never got around to it. I love Human Behavior anyway. :P

another unpopular opinion: I've always liked that swan dress that's always on those "worst dressed of all time" lists. :P

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I had an aunt that lived in Ontario. She recently passed away.

I have absolutely no talent when it comes to music, or dancing. I danced as a teenager of course, back when rock and roll was the rage. However, I wasn't even good at that.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

That's why I say, pick your battles.

Then of course, we have the opposite scenario. There are MiceChatters who only post in the park forums, and are totally unaware of exactly what the RCMC is. Or another group of MiceChatters who spend all their time in Gold, and are hardly ever seen, or heard from.

I prefer the old MiceChat as I like to call it. Things were simpler back then it seemed.

• world class bilge rat

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post

I have absolutely no talent when it comes to music, or dancing. I danced as a teenager of course, back when rock and roll was the rage. However, I wasn't even good at that.
    You're not alone; I couldn't carry a beat in a locked safe!!

When my daughter was about 4 or 5, we went to a father/daughter dance. After our first dance, when we got back to our table and sat down, she looked at me with a very serious expression and said "You don't dance very good, do you?"

This is one of those times when I simply cannot understand why I didn't just bust out laughing!! But I managed to say "No, I'm not a very good dancer".

That was more than 10 years ago, and we still laugh about it.

• sleepy lagoon

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    How silly of me to forget!!! lol.
    The song "Don't You Forget About Me" by Simple Minds comes to mind... I have heard waaaaay too much loud constant music this weekend...

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The Blackhawks lost. I should be in bad mood about that, but quite frankly I am happy that at least once in my lifetime, I got to see my hockey team win the Stanley Cup. The Hawks just don't have it this year. It's a bit embarassing though that they will most likely get swept.

• sleepy lagoon

I
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I grew up about 20 minutes from here in Fontana, CA.

And yet, we still managed to get lost driving home Friday night at 1am. I blame Lauren. And a complete closure of the 57 S freeway. That should be illegal.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

My mom came from a very large family. I never met my Aunt LaVerne. Or if I did, I was too young to remember her. I did correspond with her late in her life, and in my mom's. They both lived into their 80's. I believe my Aunt LaVerne moved to California back in the 1950's.

• world class bilge rat

The song "Don't You Forget About Me" by Simple Minds comes to mind... I have heard waaaaay too much loud constant music this weekend...
    I like that song.

I don't know why, but for years I thought it was done by The Doors.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Well I need to get up early tomorrow, so I better get some sleep.

Goodnight everyone.

• world class bilge rat

See ya later, Barb.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    I know what you mean, Jake. I've been beat half to death for expressing an opinion that's different than the mainstream.

That's one of the reasons I don't post in the DL forum much anymore. I can do just fine without all the negative stuff.

It's also one of the reasons I hang around RCMC. Differing opinions are perfectly fine here, and there's very little negative stuff.
    exactly. It's like, Mycroft16, myself, and a very select group of others are the sane ones in there who get that there's life outside Disney, and that in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter what color things are painted, or what brand of steel was used to erect the vertical tower of the Carthay Circle Theater.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    as far as expressing unpopular opinions go: I don't even think the airplanes/TOT is an outrageous correlation to make. it's a perfectly viable interpretation to make of the scene. obviously it was NOT the intended one by the imagineers, but I think that's irrelevant.
    yea. Considering the tarmac lines are pointing the total opposite way.

I agree, Barb. It is sad we cannot post our opinions elsewhere on MC. But who wants to deal woith those people? They take life far too seriously for me. I don't have the time or the energy for that nonsense.

I am always pleasantly surprised though, when I see one of us post in there. And protective, lol.
    Seriously! Life's too short to freak out over the small stuff.

Hey, I'm the same way! Gotta back up the RCMC family when they're in trouble!