Page 124 of 134 FirstFirst ... 247499114121122123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2002

• What Time Taught Us

Re: RCMC: 109: You're lookin' fine: Hot and Sweaty Edition

Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    When should you be hearing from the-place-that-shall-not-be-named?

I'm anti-mango.
    well, the rumor was...today. lol. but that didn't happen. hopefully tomorrow....

oh so I guess that also makes you anti JOY. :P

• world class bilge rat

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    Hello Rob!
    Hey there, CCC!

How are you this fine evening? And the 3 Cs?

Doing well, I hope!

It's windy here; not just a little bit. Coming back from Wednesday night pizza (a tradition for about 10 years now), I was going about 30 down the dirt road and the dust was blowing in front of me!

• sleepy lagoon

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    well, the rumor was...today. lol. but that didn't happen. hopefully tomorrow....

oh so I guess that also makes you anti JOY. :P
    Oh. Well... try not to be too anxious. Don't chase down the mailman or anything...

Anti-joy? Harsh. But I respect your right to be wrong...

So, Hayley on American Idol is singing "Rolling in the Deep". Yeah. No one can sing like Adele. One shouldn't even try...

• world class bilge rat

Hey there! *attack hug* Been thinking about you all day...
    Hi sweetie!!

Y'know, it's nice to be thought of; kinda makes me feel good all over!

I actually thought of you a few times today too. But work was sort of intense today; they got a process wastewater treatment apparatus at the oil plant recently, it's not exactly new, but we got it to work over the last several days. It requires an operator to monitor it continuously, my job today was to automate it so the operator only needs to check up on it once in a while.

I'm almost done, they're replacing the vacuum pump with a larger one tomorrow, then we'll test it out. And very likely modify it even more.

• What Time Taught Us

So, Hayley on American Idol is singing "Rolling in the Deep". Yeah. No one can sing like Adele. One shouldn't even try...
    oooh that makes sense.. I was wondering why that song suddenly became #1 on itunes. generally I'm not against covers at all, but Adele is SO distinctive it's like setting yourself up for failure. last night on Glee, Gwyneth Paltrow sang Turning Tables. it was like, no.

• world class bilge rat

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    Kiwi is a weird food
    True; but strange is not necessarily bad.......

Actually, I like kiwis once in a while.

• sleepy lagoon

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hi sweetie!!

Y'know, it's nice to be thought of; kinda makes me feel good all over!

I actually thought of you a few times today too. But work was sort of intense today; they got a process wastewater treatment apparatus at the oil plant recently, it's not exactly new, but we got it to work over the last several days. It requires an operator to monitor it continuously, my job today was to automate it so the operator only needs to check up on it once in a while.

I'm almost done, they're replacing the vacuum pump with a larger one tomorrow, then we'll test it out. And very likely modify it even more.
    Hmmm. We are reading each other's minds.

So, do you anticipate the testing to go well tomorrow? Modifying can be frustrating. Are you in charge of this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    oooh that makes sense.. I was wondering why that song suddenly became #1 on itunes. generally I'm not against covers at all, but Adele is SO distinctive it's like setting yourself up for failure. last night on Glee, Gwyneth Paltrow sang Turning Tables. it was like, no.
    Yep. I agree.

This last weekend there was this dance routine to "Turning Tables". They had a revolving piano and everything. I hate the studio though. They are arrogant. And they beat us. But I am thinking the judges are predisposed to any routine with an Adele song, lol.

• Keeper of the fruit rolls

I still haven't fixed dinner. My body just has not been cooperative today and i had to just lay down and hope the pain passed. i got up when the phone rang. got the gbr call which is exciting. now that i'm up i better get some food into me and see if i can get any chores done ....or at least sit and stare at micechat haha
    -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory

Quote Originally Posted by drphibes View Post
    SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendGonzo View Post
    Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Finally home. One of the other techs at the hospital was sick so after my school job I went over there to finish her shift. Wasn't to bad... until the end... when I got 5 admits! But I'm not back until Sunday. Yippee!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

yay for being home pengy!

i has ramen.

Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

• sleepy lagoon

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

Finally home. One of the other techs at the hospital was sick so after my school job I went over there to finish her shift. Wasn't to bad... until the end... when I got 5 admits! But I'm not back until Sunday. Yippee!

Sunday? That sounds like a long time away. Oh, but wait. Isn't that Easter? At least you get several days off though.

Don't worry, I will send you some Reese Peanut Butter Eggs. Because no one's Easter is complete without them.

i want reeces peanut butter eggs too!!!

my mom wants me to call the discovery science center to find out if they are open on easter and if my tickets are good that day. i'm not really thrilled with her plans. i have to spend all easter with step father?! using the tickets i won and she'd agreed just me, dillon and her and the twins would go. and now possibly kylee will be going gotta find out which isn't any fun either cuz she just mitches and woans all day when we do something together as a family...and her and step dad get along even worse than me and him. its never pretty when those two are required to be in the same place for long.

wow do i ever do anything besides complain?!

FB, Twitter

• world class bilge rat

Hmmm. We are reading each other's minds.

So, do you anticipate the testing to go well tomorrow? Modifying can be frustrating. Are you in charge of this one?
    Here's what I think; if I'm in charge, it'll rapidly become the laughingstock of the century. If, on the other hand, you remain at the helm, all will go well. Just as it always does.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by skybluefusion View Post
    yay for being home pengy!

i has ramen.
    i haz dark chocolate...

Sunday? That sounds like a long time away. Oh, but wait. Isn't that Easter? At least you get several days off though.

Don't worry, I will send you some Reese Peanut Butter Eggs. Because no one's Easter is complete without them.
    Yup. Its Easter. But I had all the other holidays off so its no biggy. MIL will prob. come over here Saturday and we'll do breakfast or something.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• world class bilge rat

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

Ever notice that just about the time you get all psyched up to go home that it suddenly goes to pieces?

I don't think it's being paranoid at all to think the whole world is against us. It's more like reality!! lol.