Page 53 of 134 FirstFirst ... 32843505152535455566378103 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 2002
  1. #781

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    Re: RCMC: 109: You're lookin' fine: Hot and Sweaty Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    well no it was a well deserved victory since I will probably start up again soon before summer.. let me know how the theater goes -- that was one of the places I was considering applying but never did.
    yeah i thought about applying there too, but i didn't know it had an online application until my mom was applying for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico! View Post
    Wooot! Congratulations! Where ya workin"?
    thanks Fantasmico!...! i'm working at a movie theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  2. #782

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,754
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC: 109: You're lookin' fine: Hot and Sweaty Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Goodness Jim! Maybe the shower will help. I like to take a nice HOT shower. I like the water as hot as I can stand it. It usually relaxes me and makes me feel better.


    AUNT PENGY
    I did just that HOT, HOT ,SHOWER....and Shave....Had Dinner
    and then I also ,did lot's of reading....
    Have very long day...and near Bed Time.....

    Hope you are doing better.........



    GOOD NIGHT Everone !
    You all Sleep well tonight and happy dreams......
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  3. #783

    • What Time Taught Us
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    5,016

    Re: RCMC: 109: You're lookin' fine: Hot and Sweaty Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    yeah i thought about applying there too, but i didn't know it had an online application until my mom was applying for me!
    that's exciting. I'm happy for you! besides that, how have you been?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    AUNT PENGY
    I did just that HOT, HOT ,SHOWER....and Shave....Had Dinner
    and then I also ,did lot's of reading....
    Have very long day...and near Bed Time.....

    Hope you are doing better.........



    GOOD NIGHT Everone !
    You all Sleep well tonight and happy dreams......
    Jim
    'night jim

  4. #784

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    Re: RCMC: 109: You're lookin' fine: Hot and Sweaty Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    that's exciting. I'm happy for you! besides that, how have you been?


    'night jim
    besides that i'm doing alright, nothing exciting has really happened except for what just happened half an hour ago what about you?
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  5. #785

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,754
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC: 109: You're lookin' fine: Hot and Sweaty Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    hello everyone!

    just came by to say I GOT A JOB!!!!!!
    GREAT NEWS ...GBR...Happy for you!Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  6. #786

    • Keeper of the fruit rolls
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Monrovia, California, and Glendora, CA
    Posts
    8,405

    Re: RCMC: 109: You're lookin' fine: Hot and Sweaty Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Sounds like you need a new computer... yeah, I know... that won't be happening unless you win the lottery!
    The overheating is just one of many problems this computer has had since as soon as I bought it. The two year warrenty is gonna run out in july. i've gone in circles with them since i got it. even mailed the damn thing to toshiba and ended up worse off than before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    AUNT PENGY
    I did just that HOT, HOT ,SHOWER....and Shave....Had Dinner
    and then I also ,did lot's of reading....
    Have very long day...and near Bed Time.....

    Hope you are doing better.........



    GOOD NIGHT Everone !
    You all Sleep well tonight and happy dreams......
    Jim
    Glad you got a meal and a shower etc and then did some reading. Hope tomorrow is better! Sleep pretty big bro Jim.
    -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory




    Quote Originally Posted by drphibes View Post
    SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendGonzo View Post
    Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon


    FB, Twitter

  7. #787

    • Goofy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    in wonderland.
    Posts
    20,660

    Re: RCMC: 109: You're lookin' fine: Hot and Sweaty Edition

    good night eagleman.

  8. #788

    • What Time Taught Us
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    5,016

    Re: RCMC: 109: You're lookin' fine: Hot and Sweaty Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    besides that i'm doing alright, nothing exciting has really happened except for what just happened half an hour ago what about you?
    umm.. same, except without anything exciting to besides. :P

  9. #789

    • Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clovis, Ca
    Posts
    13,191

    Re: RCMC: 109: You're lookin' fine: Hot and Sweaty Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    GREAT NEWS ...GBR...Happy for you!Jim
    thanks Jim!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    umm.. same, except without anything exciting to besides. :P
    exciting lives are for people who have nothing better to do, we embrace the fact that we have nothing to do
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

  10. #790

    • What Time Taught Us
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    5,016

    Re: RCMC: 109: You're lookin' fine: Hot and Sweaty Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    exciting lives are for people who have nothing better to do, we embrace the fact that we have nothing to do
    there's nothing better than doing nothing!

    especially when you have a paper to write... such as me. and "paper" is quite literal since it only has to be ONE PAGE. lol. and yet I still don't want to do it. waaaa

  11. #791

    • Merry 2014!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Under the stairs drinking hot grog
    Posts
    9,488

    Re: RCMC: 109: You're lookin' fine: Hot and Sweaty Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by skybluefusion View Post
    The overheating is just one of many problems this computer has had since as soon as I bought it. The two year warrenty is gonna run out in july. i've gone in circles with them since i got it. even mailed the damn thing to toshiba and ended up worse off than before.
    Wow, that's some bad customer service. Sorry to hear that. *note to self- never buy Toshiba*
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

  12. #792

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,971
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC: 109: You're lookin' fine: Hot and Sweaty Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    AUNT PENGY
    I did just that HOT, HOT ,SHOWER....and Shave....Had Dinner
    and then I also ,did lot's of reading....
    Have very long day...and near Bed Time.....

    Hope you are doing better.........



    GOOD NIGHT Everone !
    You all Sleep well tonight and happy dreams......
    Jim
    Nanners Jim! I think I'll be blinking out soon myself! Hope you have a better day tomorrow!

    Quote Originally Posted by skybluefusion View Post
    The overheating is just one of many problems this computer has had since as soon as I bought it. The two year warrenty is gonna run out in july. i've gone in circles with them since i got it. even mailed the damn thing to toshiba and ended up worse off than before.



    Glad you got a meal and a shower etc and then did some reading. Hope tomorrow is better! Sleep pretty big bro Jim.
    Toshiba huh? (Making mental note to not ever by a Toshiba or HP which my daughter has had trouble with)




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  13. #793

    • Keeper of the fruit rolls
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Monrovia, California, and Glendora, CA
    Posts
    8,405

    Re: RCMC: 109: You're lookin' fine: Hot and Sweaty Edition

    My first laptop was a dell. I fought a lot with them and in the end they replaced each piece of my laptop AT LEAST once before my friend finally cursed them out so much they replaced my computer with an upgraded model lol.
    I don't have anyone to help me fight now tho since i lost touch with that friend years ago.
    -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory




    Quote Originally Posted by drphibes View Post
    SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendGonzo View Post
    Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon


    FB, Twitter

  14. #794

    • What Time Taught Us
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    5,016

    Re: RCMC: 109: You're lookin' fine: Hot and Sweaty Edition

    I have a Toshiba. I've never had any problems with it though.

  15. #795

    • Keeper of the fruit rolls
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Monrovia, California, and Glendora, CA
    Posts
    8,405

    Re: RCMC: 109: You're lookin' fine: Hot and Sweaty Edition

    My family owns three other toshibas. My brother dillon has the exact same model as mine and hasn't had problems. It must be me. I am poison to technology I have tvs, ipods, phones, computers, cars, etc to prove it.
    -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory




    Quote Originally Posted by drphibes View Post
    SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendGonzo View Post
    Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon


    FB, Twitter

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •