Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 12345122752102 ... LastLast

• mountains beyond mtns.

Re: RCMC 110: Born to Gaze into Night Skies

New thread! And Australia by the Shins! For a few years, I could not listen to them at all, it's a long story though...

I am going to be fire safety certified today! Look out world!

• Triple Goddess

Hello new thread.

• Keeper of the fruit rolls

I got the kids to school. The tshirt place opens at nine. hope he takes credit cards cuz the bank acct is over drawn so no cash here or debit. the museum don't open til ten. my whole body hurts so bad i just want to curl in a ball hard to even think. howm i gonna do disneyland tomorrow? no idea. i'm waiting for 9 so i can call the tshirt place and make sure he'll take my credit card. how will i pay that bill? no idea. i just wanna give up. screw it all. being broke and in pain SUCKS
    -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory

Quote Originally Posted by drphibes View Post
    SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendGonzo View Post
    Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

• Ex-Marvel stockholder

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by skybluefusion View Post
    I got the kids to school. The tshirt place opens at nine. hope he takes credit cards cuz the bank acct is over drawn so no cash here or debit. the museum don't open til ten. my whole body hurts so bad i just want to curl in a ball hard to even think. howm i gonna do disneyland tomorrow? no idea. i'm waiting for 9 so i can call the tshirt place and make sure he'll take my credit card. how will i pay that bill? no idea. i just wanna give up. screw it all. being broke and in pain SUCKS
    Well, you could sell the Llama...that's gotta be worth a few bucks. Cheer up, Money's not that important. It only pays for all the things we need for survival.

Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today. - Mark Twain
    The Adventures of the Gonzo Family and the Diminishing Bank Account
    The Adventures of the Gonzo Family and the Temple of the Defaulted Loan

Shameless plug: I have a Band and You can buy our music at
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/zom...er/id514847110

• Ex-Marvel stockholder

Blog Entries

In other news, I keep getting depressed over the latest micechat fad. It seems that the site is moving from Pro-Disney to Anti-Marvel at a break neck pace. I feel repressed by the Anti-Marvites.

• Ex-Marvel stockholder

Blog Entries

Where is everyone today? I feel so...Alone-alone-lone-lone-ne-ne

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Well I am enjoying a cup of peppermint tea, in the hopes that it will calm down the rumblings that are going on inside of me.

• sleepy lagoon

Boy howdy. A brand spanking new thread.

I am here Gonzo. Sort of.

Barb, I hope the tea calms your stomach. Peppermint does alleviate nausea....

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

In other news, I keep getting depressed over the latest micechat fad. It seems that the site is moving from Pro-Disney to Anti-Marvel at a break neck pace. I feel repressed by the Anti-Marvites.
    Don't take it personal. We're a Disney centric site, so the lion share of people are going to be more Disney sided. Me? I don't really follow comics so it doesn't bother me one way or the other.

Where is everyone today? I feel so...Alone-alone-lone-lone-ne-ne
    I'm floating around. Waiting for it to hopefully warm up so I can do some work outside. Of course, what I want to do involves a shovel and rake so that in itself would probably warm me up.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

It's been way too cold in Chicago for me to even think about yardwork. Of course, the way I have been feeling the lst few days, I don't think I'd last too long out there anyway. My grass in green, and my forsythia is in full bloom which means I should be getting things done> Hopefully when Easter has passed the weather will warm up, and I can catch up.

I've yet to go get the tshirts. I got to put them on the credit card. My mom should be calling any minute tho as she gets off work. She's sposed to sstop by on her way home to bring me the gas money she's promoised. I'll still be in the hole even with that tho and i haven't paid the credit card or utilities yet. i think the utilities are overdue already but i'm honestly afraid to look. my back hurts....actually my whole dang body hurts. I've been napping for a couple hours. I tried calling Discovery Science Center but couldn't get through. It just kept sending me in circles on the automative system. When i finally got it to say it was going to an operator it said there were 3 people ahead of me to stay on the line then it sent me to voicemail and i said screw it. don't have th patience right now. i just feel like crying again

Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I hate getting into what I refer to as the "phone maze" when I make a phone call to find out something. Whatever happened to people answering phones? Lots of people need jobs. Nothing gets accomplished with these new automated systems. It's just people leaving messages that never get answered. So annoying. I avoid all of it as much as I can.

So true. I can name a lot more people in search of a job than those who are in jobs that actually pay them what they need to survive. I didn't even bother to leave a message because like you said...they never get answered. I'm so frustrated. My mom came by with the gas money I need to go put those tshirst on the credit card and get it over with. Maybe when i get bac i can lay down again in hopes of my body getting enough rest to survive tomorrow. i can't afford to go and i feel like crap physically but i need to go. Disneyland is my best drug. its hard on my body but mentally i need that fix right now.

FB, Twitter

I have rally t-shirts! Now who wants to pay my credit card bill? The place was really close. Even passing it twice I was still home within like 15 minutes or so. It's a tiny little place with not a very big sign but it's close, relatively cheap, and how can you pass up a Henderson? Guy might even be a relative of mine for all I know.

FB, Twitter

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Tonite both the the Bulls, and the Blackhawks are on. The Bulls first and then the Blackhawks. Hopefully watching them will take my mind off my grumbling stomach. I haven't really eaten much since getting sick, but I guess I need to rethink my diet at the moment. For the rest of the day, I'll give my tummy a rest.

My husband is back to normal. He's in the living room eating the dinner that he made for himself. I am so grateful that he made his own dinner.

My upstairs tenant/neighbor Diana wants us to share her Easter dinner with her. I thanked her, but replied, that I'm not thinking that far ahead at the moment. I don't even think that I will color eggs this year. I usually color as many as I think will get eaten, but I'm not sure I'll get to the store to buy the eggs this year, let alone eat them when they're made.