Page 84 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3459748182838485868794109 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2007

• Sha-lalalalala my oh my

Re: RCMC 111 Great Expectations: The Future is as Random as it is Unknown

I am always scared of something going bad and making me sick. One time I was at my grandparents house and there was ranch dressing in the fridge that was over a year expired. I threw that away! lol

• Keeper of the fruit rolls

Quote Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
    Ritz crackers and strawberry cream cheese are tasty.
    oooh those are good together. wish i had some now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    they still make Apple Jacks!? lol. I remember those... it's been a while since I've had cereal. I think the sugary cereals would be too sweet for me nowadays, and I'm not boring enough to eat the fibery health stuff. :P if I happen to eat breakfast I usually just go for toast and a banana.

glad you got some food! especially the green beans! eat some vegetables! :P
    i dont eat cereal often...and never as breakfast. i eat it dry as a snack. these are even actual apple jacks...not the off brand. my family always buys the store brand for cereals unless they are on sale really cheap cuz most of them taste so much the same that not even the kids care. they had cereals go on sale super cheap an d i think you got a coupon for milk when you bought three or something so they bought the maximum u could get as often as they could while the sale was going on (I think it was a 72/hr sale). they still have another 2-3 boxes of apple jacks as well as other cereals up in the cabinet so i took the half a box that was open.
    i know i should eat more veggies but bleh. i'll eat them a some point. i will probably end up eating the can of green beans within the next couple of days.
    hey does popcorn count as a veggie? i have plenty of popcorn!
    -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory

Quote Originally Posted by drphibes View Post
    SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendGonzo View Post
    Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Spy;1056532543]I have more to say on the rep issue, but apparently I'm alone in my criticism so I don't have a problem letting it go. it doesn't affect my life in any way, soooo, moving on!

I don't think that you are alone in your criticizm. I am not entirely 100% in favor, of the set up, exactly the way it is myself. However, I just wish that more people would choose to use the system, than ignore it. It really does benefit all of us in the long run.

I used to be pretty timid about a lot of things around here, but I soon learned to speak up. Don't let anyone squelch your voice. There are plenty of ways to voice your opinion, and since there are a few threads open on the subject now, you could start there.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Good evening, all. About to make breakfast for Kathleen, DVR'ing the start of the Bulls-Heat game so I can watch it after she leaves for work.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

I happened to mention Disneyland to one of my JC friends and she asked me if I have "Peter Pan Syndrome." lol.
    Oh geez! Haha! Those bitter Disneyland-less Northern Californians. :P

Most of my friends like Disneyland, both guys and girls. If you ever need a Disneyland group just let me know haha. My school is only 20 minutes from Disneyland and UCLA is about 45ish minutes away.

Heya Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    My mom would always send me home with stuff when I visited her. The problem there was, that sometimes she would keep stuff too long in her kitchen. I always had to check the dates on everything. As my mom got older, she frequently became sick on old food in her refrigerator. So eventually, my bother moved in with her. He cleaned out the kitchen eventually, and got rid of all the outdated stuff.

I have so much food in my house, I doubt that I'd ever miss anything if someone "went shopping" in my house. I consider myself very fortunate that way.
    My mom and grandma both always encourage me to "shop" in their kitchens. Ever since I moved out on my own they ask me just about everytime i come over if i need this or that. i almost never buy milk. i dont drink/use a lot of milk so when i actually go to the store i might buy the smallest size but usually i just use one of the flavored water bottles i take all over and wash it out and fill it with milk at their houses.
    grandma often ends up keeping stuff way beyond their expiration dates. i've been known to go online and search for how long specific products are good beyond those dates. some things are kinda borderline i might try.

I happened to mention Disneyland to one of my JC friends and she asked me if I have "Peter Pan Syndrome." lol.
    haha doesn't everyone?
    I am always scared of something going bad and making me sick. One time I was at my grandparents house and there was ranch dressing in the fridge that was over a year expired. I threw that away! lol
    me too. theres some foods i found out that are actually oka up to a year past sell by date but you gotta be careful and inspect them. usually if its much out of date i just toss it. i've eaten like peanut butter that was like 2 months past the date in the past and had no ill effects.

Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Heya Barry
    Hello MC Daughter.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Hi Barry.

See Kevin just in this thread alone you've found at least 2 people willing to meet up at DL. Any time there's gas in the car and my body isn't having a totally not agreeable day I'm there. Just give me a couple days notice so i can prepare physically and make sure i dont have the twins.

FB, Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Hello MC Daughter.
    How have you been?

• What Time Taught Us

Quote Originally Posted by skybluefusion View Post
    oooh those are good together. wish i had some now.

i dont eat cereal often...and never as breakfast. i eat it dry as a snack. these are even actual apple jacks...not the off brand. my family always buys the store brand for cereals unless they are on sale really cheap cuz most of them taste so much the same that not even the kids care. they had cereals go on sale super cheap an d i think you got a coupon for milk when you bought three or something so they bought the maximum u could get as often as they could while the sale was going on (I think it was a 72/hr sale). they still have another 2-3 boxes of apple jacks as well as other cereals up in the cabinet so i took the half a box that was open.
    i know i should eat more veggies but bleh. i'll eat them a some point. i will probably end up eating the can of green beans within the next couple of days.
    hey does popcorn count as a veggie? i have plenty of popcorn!
    I'm pretty sure corn is a grain and not a vegetable, so no it doesn't count. lol. and if it's buttered popcorn it definitely doesn't count!

I just read an article yesterday about something or other, and in the comments someone was saying that he worked in a factory where they literally just put different labels on the same stuff, brand and generic. I believe it was for macaroni and cheese, which, yeah, it's noodles and powder so I'm not sure how dramatically different the quality can be. it's processed food either way!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I don't think that you are alone in your criticizm. I am not entirely 100% in favor, of the set up, exactly the way it is myself. However, I just wish that more people would choose to use the system, than ignore it. It really does benefit all of us in the long run.

I used to be pretty timid about a lot of things around here, but I soon learned to speak up. Don't let anyone squelch your voice. There are plenty of ways to voice your opinion, and since there are a few threads open on the subject now, you could start there.
    I just don't see any benefit in it. someone who's truly "trolling" isn't going to care about being marked as "Unhelpful" (they'd probably like it).

it's just way too Scarlet Letter for me. let's not brand people with red marks for the community to judge.

• What Time Taught Us

Oh geez! Haha! Those bitter Disneyland-less Northern Californians. :P

Most of my friends like Disneyland, both guys and girls. If you ever need a Disneyland group just let me know haha. My school is only 20 minutes from Disneyland and UCLA is about 45ish minutes away.
    exciting! I want to go and do my homework in the esplanade. lol. is that weird? I've always thought it would be fun to study in disneyland.

Quote Originally Posted by skybluefusion View Post
    See Kevin just in this thread alone you've found at least 2 people willing to meet up at DL. Any time there's gas in the car and my body isn't having a totally not agreeable day I'm there. Just give me a couple days notice so i can prepare physically and make sure i dont have the twins.
    well then I suppose the next matter to overcome is that of my bank account, in which the amount of coins is less than the number of moths that fly out whenever the vault opens. :P

I'm pretty sure corn is a grain and not a vegetable, so no it doesn't count. lol. and if it's buttered popcorn it definitely doesn't count!

I just read an article yesterday about something or other, and in the comments someone was saying that he worked in a factory where they literally just put different labels on the same stuff, brand and generic. I believe it was for macaroni and cheese, which, yeah, it's noodles and powder so I'm not sure how dramatically different the quality can be. it's processed food either way!
    booo on it not counting as a veggie.
    and it's so true about the off brands. in fact if you look at the small print on a lot of the products you find the parent company and you can look up that company and find that they make both the name brand product and the store brand product. I remember when I had siblings still in diapers we had some of the store brand diapers and i forget which name brand and looking at the diapers once out of the package we weren't sure which was the store brand and which was the name brand. it was the same diaper.
    there are a few name brand products that there is no off-brand equivalent too...the other brands just are not the same so it's worth paying for the name brand. but for most things u can find a cheaper equivalent.

FB, Twitter

exciting! I want to go and do my homework in the esplanade. lol. is that weird? I've always thought it would be fun to study in disneyland.

well then I suppose the next matter to overcome is that of my bank account, in which the amount of coins is less than the number of moths that fly out whenever the vault opens. :P
    I have thought about wanting to do homework at Disneyland. Either in the esplanade our like over by the blue sky cellar in dca. its a nice little area right there.
    and i totally understand about the bank account issue. i need to pay my verizon bill but the bank website is under maintenence until tonight and i can't pay the bill til i transfer monday from savings into checking. there's only about $28 in the savings but i need about 7 of it to cover the bill. then i just gotta hang on til the first and pay the late fee for the utilities AGAIN. only reason there's any money in the savings is it auto-transfers $25 each month to keep both accts free.

FB, Twitter

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Del Taco
    3 hard shell TACO's and 1 COMBO BURRITO.......YUM YUMJIM
    Soaring like an EAGLE !