Page 124 of 134 FirstFirst ... 247499114121122123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2010

• Sha-lalalalala my oh my

Re: RCMC #112: We may be crazy but there ARE chipmunks following us home!

Quote Originally Posted by sueb View Post
    one of my sorority sisters had a big wedding: the flower bill was $75K..................... with an intimate 5 course meal for 900.........
    *chokes* whoa. That is intense.

• Hukuna Matata!

Wow must be nice, Nothing says lets start a new life in debt....Probally just a small pinch of the pile of dough that some of those people have to waste

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Beaver thought the kid was just going to ride the bike around the block, and then just bring it back. Beaver was way too trusting. Later on in the program Beaver got his bike back, but it was all wrecked. The kid that stole the bike was never caught. Some lessons in life are learned hard.

My son is paying $30 a plate for his wedding reception. I remember the days when the bride's family paid for things. That's not always the case anymore. Terri bought her own dress. She has had it for quite a long time. My son get's married on Saturday, June 18th.

May 11 - 16, 2015

• Hukuna Matata!

Are we talking leave it to beaver?

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Yes absolutely. Leave it to Beaver is on back to back at 1p.m. and 1:30 p.m. here in Chicago. I watch it when I think about. Today's bicycle episode I have never seen before. It did remind me of my mom always warning us to never let anyone borrow our bikes. Not even for a minute. I never did.

May 11 - 16, 2015

• Keeper of the fruit rolls

Quote Originally Posted by sueb View Post
    hope your day gets better, sky.
    Thanks Sue. Turns out my flakey sister is forced to watch the kids for about an hour and a half so no one has to bring them the 9 miles over this way. Now I'm getting a package ready to go to the post office.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Poor Beaver rode his bike to school, and then a kid asked to ride it, and stole Beaver's bicycle. I remember being a kid, and my mother always told us to never let any kids ride our bikes. She wasn't being selfish, she just didn't want anything bad to happen to our bikes because of other people. I grew up never borrowing anything from other people, and never being fond of other people borrowing things from me. I am still that way today.
    I don't like borrowing things either...or loaning. I'm currently borrowing a phone that my neighbor no longer uses cuz she's upgraded. I hate that I have to borrow anything but I can't be without a phone. I've lost a few things by loaning them. I just recently got a book back from my brother I loaned him about 3 years ago to use on a school report. I found it helping them move.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    Good Morning yall Hows it going. Did the Poor Beaver, leave it to beaver to get his bike stolen... :")
    Hi Josh. Now that I dont have to deal with family today I'm doing okay. Not that I don't love my sister and brother but ugh I didn't want to have them brought over by the step dad and just be here long enough to turn the house upside down. I think I'll have them all day wednesday.....that's enough contact with 7 year olds haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
    I lost all my phone contacts....again.
    oh no! i hate that! i have like no numbers in my phone...well actually theres a ton but none are mine but the ones i call a ton like mom and brother. all the rest are my neighbors she asked me not to delete cuz she hasn't backed them up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    Wow must be nice, Nothing says lets start a new life in debt....Probally just a small pinch of the pile of dough that some of those people have to waste
    Yup. haha. Better hope you have a LOONNNNNG song for the dollar dance and people went to the atm on the way so only have twenties
    My mom's wedding in 2001 got a bit out of hand. She'd agree to something and then the sisters of her husband would go back the next day with him and suddenly the costs are doubled. Just a sign of things to come....perhaps one of the reasons why he's her ex now haha.
    -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory

Quote Originally Posted by drphibes View Post
    SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendGonzo View Post
    Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

Okay I have a question about the post office....

How picky are they on what the box looks like that something is mailed in? Will I be able to mail a box with logos on it from the original product that was in it or does the box have to be covered in brown paper or something for them to take it? I know any barcodes have to be covered but how picky are they beyond that?

Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by skybluefusion View Post

How picky are they on what the box looks like that something is mailed in? Will I be able to mail a box with logos on it from the original product that was in it or does the box have to be covered in brown paper or something for them to take it? I know any barcodes have to be covered but how picky are they beyond that?
    Beyond covering barcodes and such, I don't believe they're very picky. Mine wasn't at least. I'd double check with yours before you try to send anything though.

• Grim Grinning

And in other news, I just checked my email and had something from some dating site addressed to my ex (no, not the one I still talk to, this guy is a creep). So, I click on it, and he's all logged in and everything so I decided to change his profile to say he's a woman looking for men, delete my email off his settings. Thinking of going back later and deleting his account altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Beyond covering barcodes and such, I don't believe they're very picky. Mine wasn't at least. I'd double check with yours before you try to send anything though.
    Okay good. So I should be okay sending the popcorn bucket in an Orville Redenbocher box. yay.
    And in other news, I just checked my email and had something from some dating site addressed to my ex (no, not the one I still talk to, this guy is a creep). So, I click on it, and he's all logged in and everything so I decided to change his profile to say he's a woman looking for men, delete my email off his settings. Thinking of going back later and deleting his account altogether.
    That was dumb of him to use an ex's email. I'm sure he deserves it since you said he's a creep.

FB, Twitter

• Grim Grinning

Okay good. So I should be okay sending the popcorn bucket in an Orville Redenbocher box. yay.

That was dumb of him to use an ex's email. I'm sure he deserves it since you said he's a creep.
    Yeah, that box should work just fine lol. And yeah, he's a guy from Romania that came here pretty much just to get married. Didn't tell me that and when I said I wouldn't marry him after a month of dating, he said he needs to stop wasting time then and left.Gahh creep. And now it's time to get ready for school. Have a good day!

• we jumped out a window

Quote Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
    I lost all my phone contacts....again.
    Should have gone for an iPhone 3!

The $50 they want for them is just an hour's work for you, right?

• we jumped out a window

SBF, i've shipped a few of those popcorn buckets so I would know. Just to be safe, take a black marker and black out any logos, just to be safe. Or...turn the box inside out and tape it up so the inside is now the outside.

Yeah, that box should work just fine lol. And yeah, he's a guy from Romania that came here pretty much just to get married. Didn't tell me that and when I said I wouldn't marry him after a month of dating, he said he needs to stop wasting time then and left.Gahh creep. And now it's time to get ready for school. Have a good day!
    Have a good day at school.

I'm getting ready to head down to the post office. I'm not sure the proper way to put the addresses on the box (I always get that screwed up somehow) so I have each written on a small square as clearly as possible and bringing the tape and will tape them where the person tells me they go when I get to the counter. Better that than putting them on wrong like last time I attempted to send a package somewhere.

FB, Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    SBF, i've shipped a few of those popcorn buckets so I would know. Just to be safe, take a black marker and black out any logos, just to be safe. Or...turn the box inside out and tape it up so the inside is now the outside.
    Okay I'll try. The orville logos are pretty big tho lol
    I think I'd end up needing a new box if I tried turning the box inside out and retaping it...and i'm getting low on tape. I'll just have to try to block out logos.

FB, Twitter