Page 131 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3181106121128129130131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2010

• mountains beyond mtns.

Re: RCMC #112: We may be crazy but there ARE chipmunks following us home!

morning check in!

• Sha-lalalalala my oh my

We're still on this thread?! Ok, we need to tie a bow on it and get going on a new thread. Come on, lets go, chop, chop!

• Wait, what?

Blog Entries

Morning everyone.

Hey Darth! How have you been?

• Wait, what?

Blog Entries

Well could be better. Don't know if you have been following my facebook posts, but I got rear ended on Friday morning, so my car (which I love) is totaled, and it's probably going to be cheaper to replace then fix. I was stopped making a left onto my street waiting for traffic to pass and about 5 seconds after I came to a complete stop, some lady slams into my car.

Went to the doctor and I have neck spams and muscle sprains, but I'm feeling much better than I did the first 48 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthDucky View Post
    Well could be better. Don't know if you have been following my facebook posts, but I got rear ended on Friday morning, so my car (which I love) is totaled, and it's probably going to be cheaper to replace then fix. I was stopped making a left onto my street waiting for traffic to pass and about 5 seconds after I came to a complete stop, some lady slams into my car.

Went to the doctor and I have neck spams and muscle sprains, but I'm feeling much better than I did the first 48 hours.
    Aw! I'm sorry to hear that Tyler! Thank goodness just the car got really hurt and not you. It can be replaced.

My co-worker got in accident when she was up in Santa Barbara for a "girls weekend". Her car got totaled and then her secret was out...it was not a girls weekend. It was a girlfriend and secret boyfriend weekend.

• Wait, what?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
    Aw! I'm sorry to hear that Tyler! Thank goodness just the car got really hurt and not you. It can be replaced.

My co-worker got in accident when she was up in Santa Barbara for a "girls weekend". Her car got totaled and then her secret was out...it was not a girls weekend. It was a girlfriend and secret boyfriend weekend.
    The car definitely replaceable, I'm just sad to see it go.

And that's terrible about your co-worker.
    Terribly hilarious. It's terrible she was in a wreck, but I find the situation in which things came out to be humorous.

I woke up to a sight that would have given you a heart attack this morning. I fell asleep with Jaws out of her cage, so this morning I woke up to her coming at me.

The car definitely replaceable, I'm just sad to see it go.

And that's terrible about your co-worker.
    Terribly hilarious.

I woke up to a sight that would given you a heart attack this morning. I fell asleep with my fathers Parrot out of her cage, so this morning I woke up to her coming at me.
    Yeah it was hilarious, but what wasn't hilarious was the fact that her mom (my manager) didn't get mad at her at all and her mom is the one who paid for the "girls weekend" and was carless while her daughter was picking out her new car.

Heart attack is right! Screaming, yelling and threatening the birds life would have most likely ensued.

• Wait, what?

Blog Entries

The parents are in Cali so I have to watch over the animals.

Speaking of Cali, I am going to be there early July, can't wait to check out the new Star Tours and all the work going on at DCA.

• Wait, what?

Blog Entries

Yeah it was hilarious, but what wasn't hilarious was the fact that her mom (my manager) didn't get mad at her at all and her mom is the one who paid for the "girls weekend" and was carless while her daughter was picking out her new car.
    I imagine she was too relieved to be mad.

The new rides are cool. I have been on both. Although I think that the finale could be much better I like The Little Mermaid better, but then again I am a sucker for dark rides. Star Tours was good. I usually HATE 3d effects, but this one was really cool. It was hard to follow the story line though...maybe if I knew more about Star Wars I wouldn't have been so lost. lol

I imagine she was too relieved to be mad.
    Yeah, at first I'm sure, but with them it is an ongoing thing. Her daughters, in general, are the most spoiled, ridiculous human beings in the world. She has 3 daughters and I can not stand any of them. They are almost "Real House Wives of Orange County" material.

• Wait, what?

Blog Entries

The new rides are cool. I have been on both. Although I think that the finale could be much better I like The Little Mermaid better, but then again I am a sucker for dark rides. Star Tours was good. I usually HATE 3d effects, but this one was really cool. It was hard to follow the story line though...maybe if I knew more about Star Wars I wouldn't have been so lost. lol
    I'm much more excited about Star Tours than Mermaid, but I love Star Wars, not so much Mermaid. But I do love dark rides and love the omnimover system
    Yeah, at first I'm sure, but with them it is an ongoing thing. Her daughters, in general, are the most spoiled, ridiculous human beings in the world. She has 3 daughters and I can not stand any of them. They are almost "Real House Wives of Orange County" material.
    Oh I know the type, there's a girl at my work who acts so entitled. She is also a poor worker. When she was on Graveyard shifts, she would get most of her work done in the 15 minutes before I got to work and would lay on the individuals couch and play her nintendo DS.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    When we bought our house, I was totally adamant about not having pets. Everything in the house was brand new. Carpet, Tile, wood flooring, furniture...I didn't want a pet around to mess it all up. Little did I know that one small infant (Cooper) could do way more damage to all that new stuff than any pet. And now, 3 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats and one messy hubby later...
    Anyway, I figure we can get new stuff again once all the kids move out.

Great "mother of the year" quote.

I'm much more excited about Star Tours than Mermaid, but I love Star Wars, not so much Mermaid. But I do love dark rides and love the omnimover system

Oh I know the type, there's a girl at my work who acts so entitled. She is also a poor worker. When she was on Graveyard shifts, she would get most of her work done in the 15 minutes before I got to work and would lay on the individuals couch and play her nintendo DS.
    The omnimover system is the best! lol

Yeah the Mom is a good worker but she complains a lot. Her daughter is a pretty typical young person.