Page 52 of 134 FirstFirst ... 22742495051525354556277102 ... LastLast

• Grim Grinning

Re: RCMC #112: We may be crazy but there ARE chipmunks following us home!

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    alright, the thread was 33% killed by me, 33% by Amanda, 33% by Kevin

I did more math as well and I've known my girl BFF as long as Amanda has known her guy BFF, assuming I have your correct age, Amanda. You could be headed for a LOT of heartache but it doesn't have to be that way.

I wish someone could've been there for me when I went through that stuff...I wanted to be happy for her, I mean this was my very best friend in the world and yet I'm feeling so guilty that there's this part of me that just won't let go of her....okay me needs to stop because once again, no one wants to hear my sad sack stories.
    It's ok, I'm just glad I'm not the only one who is going through or has gone through this sort of thing. Oh well, I like cats, I'll turn into the crazy cat lady. It works lol.

• we jumped out a window

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    It's ok, I'm just glad I'm not the only one who is going through or has gone through this sort of thing. Oh well, I like cats, I'll turn into the crazy cat lady. It works lol.
    Another friend of mine, from this site actually, is like the queen of these sort of heartache situations...she's older than you, younger than me.

And "crazy cat lady" is another stereotype that needs to be purged and deleted! My friend Mina has a cat but it doesn't mean she is crazy!

oh btw, my bff married this guy that was her ex that she was never ever supposed to get back together with. And that was in her words too. That made the devastating feelings even worse for me. But...I'm still alive and me love me! me love me!

• we jumped out a window

This ad says "improve your brain"

So what are you trying to tell me, dear ad???

I'll show you! I'll go to sleep and turn that brain off.

good night Kevin and Amanda. Amanda, if the situation gets worse for you, feel free to send me a message!

• What Time Taught Us

'night brandon.

I should probably start my paper now....... it's only 1-2 pages.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I try. Not sure what to do though. Every guy in my town is sort of a jerk.
    Well, once you finish school, you can move on to a different place and find different jerks!!!

But seriously... maybe once you move on you will be able to find someone that clicks. Never give up hope!

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Another friend of mine, from this site actually, is like the queen of these sort of heartache situations...she's older than you, younger than me.

And "crazy cat lady" is another stereotype that needs to be purged and deleted! My friend Mina has a cat but it doesn't mean she is crazy!

oh btw, my bff married this guy that was her ex that she was never ever supposed to get back together with. And that was in her words too. That made the devastating feelings even worse for me. But...I'm still alive and me love me! me love me!

I think to be a "crazy cat lady" you have to have at least 4 or more cats. My daughter lives with four cats.... thankfully only 3 of them are hers. (Once cat short of crazy...)

And its morning. Have to remember its Wed. Got lunch plans with a couple of friends tomorrow, field trip Friday and splitting a shift Friday. Writing it here so hopefully I'll remember all of this.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

This week is just zooming by, thanks to the 3 day Memorial weekend. It was an interesting read back through the thread, to the point where I was here last.

Hawaii. I have never been, and actually that's fine with me. I have never wanted to travel all over the world, like some people want to do. I am perfectly happy with an occasional trip out west to California, or south to Florida. Then of course, we drive to the Dells each end of Summer. For some that sounds boring, but for me that's fine. I believe my brother in law honeymoon'd in Hawaii. He's my husband's younger brother.

My son is getting married in just 17 days, and they can't afford a honeymoon at this time. I didn't have one until I was married 13 years, and then we went to Toronto, and Niagra Falls. My mother in law was able to watch our kids at the time. Money stands in the way a lot of the time, not allowing us to do the things we wish we could do.

It's a bit cooler today. I need to get to the store, and the bank. I promised my husband some chili, and forgot to buy the beans I need to make it.

Happy Wednesday.

• Ex-Marvel stockholder

Blog Entries

Hello, everyone. Unfortunately, Pengers' awesome rain dance failed. still no rain, and cloudless skies this morning...sigh...118 days now, but, they're giving a 20% chance tonight...Still hoping

Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today. - Mark Twain
    The Adventures of the Gonzo Family and the Diminishing Bank Account
    The Adventures of the Gonzo Family and the Temple of the Defaulted Loan

Shameless plug: I have a Band and You can buy our music at
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/zom...er/id514847110

• Triple Goddess

Happy Wednesday. Tomorrow is Cooper's graduation. I was going to buy a cake, but he told me that he doesn't like cake. I said the cake wasn't for him. It was for me! He is sad today. Doesn't want to say goodbye to his 8th grade teachers and friends.

• we jumped out a window

Hi everyone!

Barbara, Kristen whom I mention a lot went to school in Wisconsin for a number of years, in Madison to be exact. When I remember, I'll have to ask her if she's been to The Dells.

• we jumped out a window

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    Happy Wednesday. Tomorrow is Cooper's graduation. I was going to buy a cake, but he told me that he doesn't like cake. I said the cake wasn't for him. It was for me! He is sad today. Doesn't want to say goodbye to his 8th grade teachers and friends.
    Hi Kim! Tell Cooper congratulations for me!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

We always pass right by Madison Wisconsin on the way up the Dells. Madison is the capital of Wisconsin, and also a college town. Lots of young people from Madison have jobs at the resorts, and attractions of the Dells.

I got some interesting news from the Chicago Building Departemnt, regarding my attic, today. It seems that the "incorrect contractor name" that was listed on my building permit, may be required by the city of Chicago to finish the job for me. There's a licensing issue. I'm not sure who worked for who. Did my contractor work for them, when I indeed thought the architect was working for him. As I look back, something happened between the time that I hired the contractor, and the day that I actually got the permit. Why else did I get a permit with a different general contractor name on it. I wasn't paying strict attention either, since I never noticed it. It was pointed out to me by the building inspector who passed our rough inspection for new construction.

It's all so complicated at this point in time, but a loop hole, so to speak just might mean that I can get this thing finished, without having to spend an arm and a leg.

I guess the building department told them to "Do right by me", or face some penalties.

I am supposed to get a phone call so we can set up a meeting, and then my project can get completed by the company that's on my permit. It also means that I don't have to see the contractor that I fired, just the architect, who I have no issue with. Only that he did the heating plan wrong, which as it turns out, might turn out to be a good thing.

It's complicated, but I'll keep you all informed.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Making the transition from grammar school to high school is hard for some kids. I remember my feelings. High School is such a big place, after the comfort of 8th grade, where most kids feel like they are at the top of the world. Especially, if they attended just one school throughout their grammar school education.

Sometimes, we buy pies instead of cakes for our celebrations. Baker's Square has some yummy flavors.

Congratulations to Cooper.

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Well, once you finish school, you can move on to a different place and find different jerks!!!

But seriously... maybe once you move on you will be able to find someone that clicks. Never give up hope!

I think to be a "crazy cat lady" you have to have at least 4 or more cats. My daughter lives with four cats.... thankfully only 3 of them are hers. (Once cat short of crazy...)

And its morning. Have to remember its Wed. Got lunch plans with a couple of friends tomorrow, field trip Friday and splitting a shift Friday. Writing it here so hopefully I'll remember all of this.
    Hahaha different jerks works. And I already have 5 cats so yay! Crazy cat lady I be!

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendGonzo View Post
    Hello, everyone. Unfortunately, Pengers' awesome rain dance failed. still no rain, and cloudless skies this morning...sigh...118 days now, but, they're giving a 20% chance tonight...Still hoping
    Come on over! We're expecting lightning and thunder storms off and on today with of course more rain. This is day two of rain.

Ummm...... this offends me How do you not like cake!??! I guess the stuff you get at a grocery store bakery I understand because believe me you don't wanna know what the frosting is made of but really?? No cake? How does he expect poor folks like me to stay in business? Get a cake anyway.

In other news, my tv seems to think it's a radio. I get picture for about 2 minutes when it turns on, then it goes away and never comes back. I've checked all the wires, everything's plugged in. The old stand by of smacking the tv til something happens doesn't work either.

• Sha-lalalalala my oh my

I need a shower.

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
    I need a shower.
    Shower sounds good, I'll take one when I'm home from school.