Page 132 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3282122129130131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2002
  1. #1966

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,347
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #113 - Help! I need Somebody

    Not all of them have had llamas... just a lot of them. Maybe the next one will have one... :

    Well... this isn't getting my to do list done....




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  2. #1967

    • Future Cast Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    6,930

    Re: RCMC #113 - Help! I need Somebody

    I'm so bored today already

    ---------- Post added 07-15-2011 at 11:06 AM ----------

    I'm watching the first few Harry Potter movies that I recorded last week on abcfamily
    Last edited by ChessurInWonderland; 07-15-2011 at 10:06 AM.

  3. #1968

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,347
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #113 - Help! I need Somebody

    2:00 and no one has been in here since 11:06?




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  4. #1969

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,018

    Re: RCMC #113 - Help! I need Somebody

    So. TIRED!!! I think 5am exists just to torment me.

  5. #1970

    • sleepy lagoon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    a tiny cottage in the forest
    Posts
    17,695

    Re: RCMC #113 - Help! I need Somebody

    This thread is as dead as my car battery was this afternoon....


  6. #1971

    • Future Cast Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    6,930

    Re: RCMC #113 - Help! I need Somebody

    I don't know how we're gonna get to the end of the thread by tonight

  7. #1972

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,523
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #113 - Help! I need Somebody

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    So. TIRED!!! I think 5am exists just to torment me.
    Amanda.......you need start ,wakeing up 4:00 or 4:30 AM
    That a way ,you be up before the the bird'sLOL
    That what time ,I have get up ,to go to work ,every day during the week!





    TGIF.........Carmaggedon weekend begins! ........on the 405

    Jim
    Last edited by Eagleman; 07-15-2011 at 04:23 PM.
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  8. #1973

    • Future Cast Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    6,930

    Re: RCMC #113 - Help! I need Somebody

    I've been going to sleep at 4-4:30. My insomnia has gotten a lot worse lately because I've been too tired to get my pillows fluffed and get comfortable for bed. It's more tiring to get to sleep than to get little sleep for me, and since I don't have school I've just been staying up until I'm tired enough to fall asleep with a little less effort.

  9. #1974

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,018

    Re: RCMC #113 - Help! I need Somebody

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Amanda.......you need start ,wakeing up 4:00 or 4:30 AM
    That a way ,you be up before the the bird'sLOL
    That what time ,I have get up ,to go to work ,every day during the week!
    Yes but 6 days a week is hard. I don't like it.

  10. #1975

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,523
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #113 - Help! I need Somebody

    Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    This thread is as dead as my car battery was this afternoon....
    STACY
    The Thread needs a New Battery ?
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  11. #1976

    • sleepy lagoon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    a tiny cottage in the forest
    Posts
    17,695

    Re: RCMC #113 - Help! I need Somebody

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    STACY
    The Thread needs a New Battery ?
    Yes, yes it does!


  12. #1977

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,523
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #113 - Help! I need Somebody

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Yes but 6 days a week is hard. I don't like it.
    You got me there....I look forward to my Saturday Morning Coffee....at home
    around 7:30 /8:00 am ........Iam not a morning person ,nor matter what time I wake up......LOL
    Jim

    ---------- Post added 07-15-2011 at 05:35 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessurInWonderland View Post
    I've been going to sleep at 4-4:30. My insomnia has gotten a lot worse lately because I've been too tired to get my pillows fluffed and get comfortable for bed. It's more tiring to get to sleep than to get little sleep for me, and since I don't have school I've just been staying up until I'm tired enough to fall asleep with a little less effort.
    "O" Jessica,that not good.........You need find something to do.......
    But were you live....There not a lot.......
    Last edited by Eagleman; 07-15-2011 at 04:36 PM.
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  13. #1978

    • So!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,443

    Re: RCMC #113 - Help! I need Somebody

    Yellow everyone

  14. #1979

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,523
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #113 - Help! I need Somebody

    OFF to Mc D to get something to eat.............
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  15. #1980

    • Future Cast Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    6,930

    Re: RCMC #113 - Help! I need Somebody

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    You got me there....I look forward to my Saturday Morning Coffee....at home
    around 7:30 /8:00 am ........Iam not a morning person ,nor matter what time I wake up......LOL
    Jim

    ---------- Post added 07-15-2011 at 05:35 PM ----------



    "O" Jessica,that not good.........You need find something to do.......
    But were you live....There not lot.......
    It's more of figuring out how to get to sleep. Sometimes i need the tv on and I have to be listening to something, other times I need complete quiet. Sometimes I need a bunch of pillows and blankets and need the room cold, and other times it's opposite. Sometimes I can't get to sleep without lights, too, or without drinking some tea or eating a snack first or something. It's just a hassle to get to sleep so it's nice to be able to stay up.

Similar Threads

  1. Help!! I need a Reg and Kelly favor!
    By Christi in forum Gibson Girls
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-21-2006, 12:31 PM
  2. Help! I need to add movies to my netflix !
    By Hakuna Makarla in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-28-2005, 08:21 AM
  3. Help!!!In need of something super special to do at Disneyland
    By DISNEYJUNKIE in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 07:01 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •