Page 11 of 135 FirstFirst ... 891011121314213661111 ... LastLast

• sleepy lagoon

Re: RCMC #115: Demon llama!...A llama, he's supposed to be dead!

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hello everyone.
    *brushes lips against your cheek... runs out door*

More to come later, be back soon....

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by ChessurInWonderland View Post
    Lol! I really want a Jack in the Box chocolate milkshake right now, I wish they had a soy version, but oh well. I also want Disneyland fudge for some reason, though I've only had it once, and it was only a small bite of a square, but I remember it was good.
    I loooove their chocolate shakes!! Oooh, I may make a trip there.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    Hey Everybody. "I love that Nervous excitement of getting ready to go to Disneyland", I always quote that old disney Commercial with the two kids "Im to excited to sleep"
    Me too lol. How are ya tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    hey brandon!

I don't remember that conversation, but who washes from feet upwards!? that's vile.
    It makes much more sense to start with washing your hair and working your way down from there.

• Hukuna Matata!

Hello everyone.
    Whats happening bud?

• world class bilge rat

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Hahaha I have plenty of ideas on how to eliminate that stress factor lol. Most of which would probably frowned upon by law enforcers.
    Want me to send you a box of dynamite, a few caps, and instructions on how to use it?

Heyyyy.....I've got an idea......I'll include some tape and a timer, all you need to do is find out where your ex is going to sleep; you can solve several problems at once!!

Seriously, I know now much that must have hurt, but in the end, you got the better end of the deal. Imagine how bad it would be if you would have found out about his.....well.......shall we say 'lack of moral character' after your relationship would have gone even deeper.

Sometimes a little pain now is better than a lot more later on.

• Grim Grinning

Want me to send you a box of dynamite, a few caps, and instructions on how to use it?

Heyyyy.....I've got an idea......I'll include some tape and a timer, all you need to do is find out where your ex is going to sleep; you can solve several problems at once!!

Seriously, I know now much that must have hurt, but in the end, you got the better end of the deal. Imagine how bad it would be if you would have found out about his.....well.......shall we say 'lack of moral character' after your relationship would have gone even deeper.

Sometimes a little pain now is better than a lot more later on.
    Oh please do!! That would be rather interesting. Unfortunately since he's military now, I'm sure I'd be in even more trouble than if he was just another normal sleezebag. A lot of me and my years was wasted on him but I'm better off with him gone and I just wish my family would get it through their heads that I don't want him around. I can't figure out why they still talk to him like he's family.

• world class bilge rat

Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    *brushes lips against your cheek... runs out door*

More to come later, be back soon....
    *Wipes lipstick off of cheek; suddenly remembers.....no wife to be jealous anymore, not even a girlfriend; tries to put lipstick back on cheek......fails miserably.......

lol.

How are you this evening?

• Future Cast Member

I loooove their chocolate shakes!! Oooh, I may make a trip there.
    Yes, they have the perfect texture, most restaurants make shakes way too creamy and smoothe, I like the way homemade shakes have an icyness to them with thick icy texture from the ice cream. The too smooth ones are too rich and creamy and I can't finish a whole one, and the homemade shakes I'd drink them way too fast and would still want another one, and the Jack in the Box shakes are perfect, in between, where they're rich and creamy but homemade-ish, so they're the kind you want to drink the whole thing but you feel full or satisfied or whatever after having one

• world class bilge rat

Whats happening bud?
    Hey Josh!!

Doing pretty well, another hot one out today, but there's a lot of smoke in the air, so it blocked some of the sun.

How are you tonight?

• Hukuna Matata!

Me too lol. How are ya tonight?

Im good Amanda, Just enjoying my night off, how are you?????

---------- Post added 08-17-2011 at 09:32 PM ----------

Hey Josh!!

Doing pretty well, another hot one out today, but there's a lot of smoke in the air, so it blocked some of the sun.

How are you tonight?
    Im doing good, Watching HBO documentaries,, Yeah its a scortcher here as well.

• world class bilge rat

Quote Originally Posted by ChessurInWonderland View Post
    Yes, they have the perfect texture, most restaurants make shakes way too creamy and smoothe, I like the way homemade shakes have an icyness to them with thick icy texture from the ice cream. The too smooth ones are too rich and creamy and I can't finish a whole one, and the homemade shakes I'd drink them way too fast and would still want another one, and the Jack in the Box shakes are perfect, in between, where they're rich and creamy but homemade-ish, so they're the kind you want to drink the whole thing but you feel full or satisfied or whatever after having one
    My daughter makes homemade milkshakes all the time. She'll even make one for me once in a while!

This'll sound completely weird, but believe it or not, it actually works.

You know how you get the brain freeze if you eat a milkshake too fast........put a dash of pepper in it. You can't taste the pepper, and it'll prevent the brain freeze. Works with ice cream too.

• Grim Grinning

Im good Amanda, Just enjoying my night off, how are you?????
    Once the psycho ex gets the message that I want him to disappear, I'll be much better lol. If I stumble across cheap tickets to DFW in December I'll be perfect. Other than that, I'm doing good. Watching Secret Life online.

• Hukuna Matata!

Im not one for Violence but that guy needs a good Smackin!!! Only a total jerk*** Would use your mothers friendship to be around you.

• Grim Grinning

Im not one for Violence but that guy needs a good Smackin!!! Only a total jerk*** Would use your mothers friendship to be around you.
    Yeah he does. I still get the late night phone calls and texts with the normal bs "baby I'm sorry, I love you, I miss you, take me back, I've changed." That song and dance got really old years ago. I've told him to bug off but he won't budge. I told mom he can be over but she better not expect me to sit at home, socialize with him and play nice. I'm sweet and nice until you hurt me, then you best believe I'm the worst person you wish you never met lol.

• world class bilge rat

Yeah he does. I still get the late night phone calls and texts with the normal bs "baby I'm sorry, I love you, I miss you, take me back, I've changed." That song and dance got really old years ago. I've told him to bug off but he won't budge. I told mom he can be over but she better not expect me to sit at home, socialize with him and play nice. I'm sweet and nice until you hurt me, then you best believe I'm the worst person you wish you never met lol.
    Even though it hurts, I think you're going about this the right way. A lesser person would very likely believe his line of bull, and just get hurt all over again.

You've got a LOT going for you, it may take some time, but 'the one' is out there....somewhere.....

• Future Cast Member

I'm going to bed, I'm really tired and my back still aches. Good luck with everything going on with your ex, Amanda! Nanners, everyone!