Page 12 of 135 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415223762112 ... LastLast

• Goofy

Re: RCMC #115: Demon llama!...A llama, he's supposed to be dead!

hi everybody!

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Even though it hurts, I think you're going about this the right way. A lesser person would very likely believe his line of bull, and just get hurt all over again.

You've got a LOT going for you, it may take some time, but 'the one' is out there....somewhere.....
    Aww thanks. Took me a while to see through the lies and stop believing everything he said but I got there. Now all I have to do is get "the one" to somehow wander here and find me. I'm looking and coming up with nothin.

• world class bilge rat

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Aww thanks. Took me a while to see through the lies and stop believing everything he said but I got there. Now all I have to do is get "the one" to somehow wander here and find me. I'm looking and coming up with nothin.
    Yeah, we're in the same boat there!

lol.

• Grim Grinning

Yeah, we're in the same boat there!

lol.
    Only one of us has a teeny bit more experience than the other lol.

• Hukuna Matata!

Goodnight Chess, I hope you see this tommorow.
    -J

• world class bilge rat

Only one of us has a teeny bit more experience than the other lol.
    Yes, but one of us is young, absolutely beautiful, and has a great personality.

The other is slightly older, not so attractive, and can be a bit rough around the edges......

lol.

• Grim Grinning

Yes, but one of us is young, absolutely beautiful, and has a great personality.

The other is slightly older, and can be a bit rough around the edges......

lol.
    There, I fixed that for ya. Rough around the edges isn't anything bad really. I think everyone can be at times. And Mark Harmon is older and he's (as us girls in the bakery call him) a silver fox. Him and Richard Gere. So age is mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

• world class bilge rat

There, I fixed that for ya. Rough around the edges isn't anything bad really. I think everyone can be at times. And Mark Harmon is older and he's (as us girls in the bakery call him) a silver fox. Him and Richard Gere. So age is mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
    Thanks, Amanda. That's a good way to look at it!

If I'm honest with myself, I actually do have a lot to offer, just as you do.

Hey....maybe we'll meet our Mr. Right and Miss Right at the same times, and we can have a double Disney wedding!

Sort of like a father-daughter kind of thing.....

lol.

---------- Post added 08-17-2011 at 09:33 PM ----------

Almost forgot....Hi Rex!

How are you this evening? Doing well, I hope.....

• Goofy

hi micromind, im doing just fine. i went to newport and balboa beach today. i saw a seal on the boat on balboa island or whatever is called where the car goes on the boat and reaches the side of the island. it was a nice day.

how are you?

• Grim Grinning

Thanks, Amanda. That's a good way to look at it!

If I'm honest with myself, I actually do have a lot to offer, just as you do.

Hey....maybe we'll meet our Mr. Right and Miss Right at the same times, and we can have a double Disney wedding!

Sort of like a father-daughter kind of thing.....

lol.
    Sounds good to me!! I already told David I have every intention of getting married in DL anyway and that if we end up together he gets no say in the matter. Unless his new step dad puts Italy on the table... I may have to rethink my plans.

• What Time Taught Us

I saw what was probably the SADDEST SEAL in all the lands a couple days ago at the zoo. its enclosure was just the concrete floor with a little pool in the middle with green water. it was just lying next it it. I think the water in the pool was from its tears.

• world class bilge rat

Sounds good to me!! I already told David I have every intention of getting married in DL anyway and that if we end up together he gets no say in the matter. Unless his new step dad puts Italy on the table... I may have to rethink my plans.
    Lol!!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChessurInWonderland View Post

I have scoliosis, but it's now become a very small percentage and doesn't bug me at all. Even when it was a noticeable percentage of curve, it still didn't bug me like it does now, it was maybe a little painful if I moved a certain way and twisted my spine too much, but right now it just hurts. I think laying on my back on the ground or some flat surface like that would help, but laying flat on my back aches so much that I've just been sleeping on my side. I guess I'll have to try to lay on my back tonight, though, and hope that helps me feel better by the morning.
    Whoa! My daughter has scoliosis too! I think she's got.... 3 curves? Her cervical column is compressed into her thoracic, and she has two vertebrae between her thoracic and lumbar fused together.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Can't imagine you being nervous, Jody. You're normally so cool, calm, and collected. I'm not really into this D23 thing, so I'm not sure what it all entails. As far as MiceChat goes, you are always a good spokesperson for us. You'll do fine in that department. Just be yourself.

Have a great time, and drive safely.

Wish I could drive to Disneyland, or in my case since I don't drive, wish my husband could drive me there and drop me off. My Wisconsin Dells vacation is just 10 days away. I need to start thinking about packing for that. My husband loves it there, because it's a three hour drive up there. Then when we come back, it's my birthday and Labor Day. Then Summer will be a thing of the past. Time goes by way too fast.
    Ah, but this time I'm going to be working Expo... and representing MC... and... we're growing up!

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    lol "dark side." literally!!

I would take morning showers cause it was convenient for me. that was all I had to do to get ready in the morning besides brush my teeth. it'd wake me up and de-flafainfahhhh my hair for me. however, I think if I were to eliminate it from my routine, I'd be more likely to wake up earlier or do more productive things in the morning. like eat!

what's going to be so incredible about it????
    You can read the press release tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    Hey Everybody. "I love that Nervous excitement of getting ready to go to Disneyland", I always quote that old disney Commercial with the two kids "Im to excited to sleep"
    I have to sleep.... I have to drive in freaking LA like traffic tomorrow... timing... timing... to early and I hit rush hour... to late...and I don't get there as soon as I want. Unless I left at 4 AM. And I did do that once... on a weekend...

Quote Originally Posted by ChessurInWonderland View Post
    I'm going to bed, I'm really tired and my back still aches. Good luck with everything going on with your ex, Amanda! Nanners, everyone!
    Nanners Jessica!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    hi micromind, im doing just fine. i went to newport and balboa beach today. i saw a seal on the boat on balboa island or whatever is called where the car goes on the boat and reaches the side of the island. it was a nice day.

how are you?
    Oh sounds like a fun day!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• world class bilge rat

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post

how are you?
    Pretty good. I'm getting tired of the heat though. I got to spend most of the day about 30' up in a manlift, installing electrical conduit. there's usually a bit of a breeze up off the ground, it makes it nice.

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    I saw what was probably the SADDEST SEAL in all the lands a couple days ago at the zoo. its enclosure was just the concrete floor with a little pool in the middle with green water. it was just lying next it it. I think the water in the pool was from its tears.
    This is the saddest thing I've read in a while. I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the last sentence.

Lol!!
    Yeahhh.... Disneyland or Italy? If you watched the super bowl, you've seen his step dad. He was the tailor for the baby in the etrade commercial. It runs every now and again and it still makes me laugh.