Page 125 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2575100115122123124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2013

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #115: Demon llama!...A llama, he's supposed to be dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    Hi MiceChatters. Library time again!

---------- Post added 09-14-2011 at 03:42 PM ----------

Ok, I'm going to try. Also I'm going to see if I do some videos too. Hopefully a video of the chicken dance.

Hi Jim. Hoping that you get plenty of rest for working so hard.

---------- Post added 09-14-2011 at 03:43 PM ----------

I went to Delaware Park before. Joe Rocco Jr. only won a little money for me today. I think Delawareans are catching on about how awesome he is.

---------- Post added 09-14-2011 at 03:46 PM ----------

Jim: I meant to tell you that Mr.Winkler has a book out. I got it this weekend and he sounds so much like you while reading it . You guys should really get along, if only you got to know each other.

Amazon.com: I've Never Met an Idiot on the River: Reflections on Family, Fishing, and Photography (9781608870202): Henry Winkler: Books
    Um... that book sounds interesting. I might have to check it out someday, after I catch up with the other books I'm reading.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I want garlic mashed potatoes!
    Me too!!!

I'm trying to get back into my "healthy" eating routine... thinking about garlic mashed taters is not helping.

I've got you topped Brandon. Now not only do I still have a headache, my right kidney is bugging me again. It has been hurting on and off every day for like a week. It will be a major pain if I go to the dr.
    Uh oh... not good!

Quote Originally Posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
    hey hey

---------- Post added 09-14-2011 at 10:18 PM ----------

You people have made such a mess in here...I feel right at home! I think I'll just rearrange a few things, though...

Well ok but just don't move the....... CRASH.....

Well, I just got some craptastic news. My school failed to tell me when my graduation ceremony would be. They told me all along it would be the first or second Saturday in Oct. My family, with that in mind, booked our vacation to Cabo for the last week in Oct. I just got an email from the school saying the ceremony will be Oct. 29th, the day after we go to Cabo. Dates can't be changed for our trip. I won't get a graduation now and my family won't get it either. I'm so heartbroken right now.
    Nooo! Man Amanda I'm so sorry about this. That beyond sucks.... you worked so hard to get the classes done you deserve to go through the ceremony!!! I can't believe they didn't have the date before now!

Quote Originally Posted by ChessurInWonderland View Post
    I just found out a friend of mine died. I didn't know him well, but last year, at my old school, in art class him and his friends sat with me because I was the youngest in the class and they'd help me with my work and stuff, and they were all just really nice to me, not the way I expected seniors to be toward freshmen. We didn't talk after I left the school but I just found him on Facebook and just found out he died yesterday. It's just so upsetting and freaky and surreal to think that this person that I knew not that long ago is gone. It's just really hard to grasp and it makes me want to cry.
    Jessica! Its always a shock when someone dies... but esp. someone so young! My heart goes out to his family too.....

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Since my PC died yesterday, I am trying to find a new way to do my collages. I have a scrapbook program that actually does a pretty good job. I actually forgot that I downloaded it to my Mac computer over a year ago. Anyway, the confusing part is how to save the file, and then find where the computer put it.

So here's one of my trial pictures.

I LOVE IT!!!!!

I also made a scrapbook page that I e-mailed to Terri. That's my son's new wife. I just noticed that the pictures are png, instead of jpg. I'm not sure if that makes a great big difference, or if it has a negative meaning.
    I think its just a different file type. I don't think there is a big difference.

---------- Post added 09-14-2011 at 09:09 PM ----------

Nanners Jessica! Hang in there!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Good Night ALL............Still not feeling well ,need go to bed!!!!
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Nanners Jim! Glad you could stop by and say howdy to us!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I figured out how to make the collage jpg. It actually also makes the collage easier to find in my pictures, since they prompted me to make a separate folder.

Thanks for letting me practice here.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

We love seeing your practice work here Barbara!

---------- Post added 09-14-2011 at 10:21 PM ----------

And its nanner time for me!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

One more photo collage, and then I need to go to bed.

Thanks for the kind words Jody.

• Grim Grinning

Cool pictures Barb!

• mountains beyond mtns.

I've got you topped Brandon. Now not only do I still have a headache, my right kidney is bugging me again. It has been hurting on and off every day for like a week. It will be a major pain if I go to the dr.
    Ok, I didn't mean for you to try to outdo me like that! I hope you'll be okay!

---------- Post added 09-15-2011 at 12:23 AM ----------

Part of me would like to keep on posting things to myself a la Kim

part of me would like to just sleep now and avoid falling asleep with the computer and tv and lights still on (which I really, really, really hate doing)

• Just good enough

Man, just a month away before my trip to DLR, can't wait!

My boss informed me that in addition to the week I am taking off, I still have 2 more weeks of vacation pay to use, so I decided to lump it all together into a 3 weeks vacation. The first week will be at DLR, the other 2 weeks will be just lounging around the house and relaxing as much as possible. I can't wait for that to begin!
    "Up" is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value.

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by Eonevoli1017 View Post

My boss informed me that in addition to the week I am taking off, I still have 2 more weeks of vacation pay to use, so I decided to lump it all together into a 3 weeks vacation. The first week will be at DLR, the other 2 weeks will be just lounging around the house and relaxing as much as possible. I can't wait for that to begin!
    Yaay for vacation, and at DLR And that's even better you can come home and hang out for another 2 weeks I see we only live a couple of hours away from eachother. I haven't been down to Santa Cruz in a long time though.

Morning All

Still don't feel well. Almost stayed home today, probably should have but alas I came to work and was almost late My boss was happy to see me come walking thru the door. She literally said I'm glad to see you. I cracked up. I said yeah, running a bit late today but I'm here.

Well, have a good day everyone and I'll see if I can pop in later on

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Three weeks off!? That sounds great!! Of course.... with my school job I get summers off and during the summer I'm down to one per diem job that I only work on average one day a week so...

Lori, I think maybe a nap is in order for this afternoon when you get home! If I didn't have so much I should be doing I'd take one too.

Still need to find some dog blankets. Went to one of the thrift stores yesterday, but they wanted $9 for used blankets. I'm sorry.... love my dogs but I don't want to spend $9 for something I'm going to put in the dog house and that one of the dogs will probably drag out and drag all over the back yard in the dirt....

There are a couple of other thrift stores.... I'll have to check them.

Barbara, whats the name of the scrapbooking program you got for your Mac? I had looked at programs at one time, but never actually bought one. I still like the old fashioned way... paper and embelishments.... but having a program would be fun to play with, other than the Comic Life program I have.

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

ooooh...no one's home! Definitely time to rearrange the furniture, stack the pillows and hide the remote!

Squeeeeeeeeeee!!

• Triple Goddess

I went to Le Cordon Bleu. They do a ceremony after 3 or 4 classes of students have completed the course, otherwise the ceremony would be for only 30 people. So there's a good amount of people graduating. I was thinking they'd have a date before my class finished since we're the last class they were waiting on. They said they'd send out info after the first week of Oct. That's not at all enough time to send out invites or anything. I'm so mad, but I know complaining to them will do no good.
    And I thought my kids schools were the only ones with horrible communication. Sorry about all that, Amanda. I didn't go to my college graduation, either. I was 7 months pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by ChessurInWonderland View Post
    I just found out a friend of mine died. I didn't know him well, but last year, at my old school, in art class him and his friends sat with me because I was the youngest in the class and they'd help me with my work and stuff, and they were all just really nice to me, not the way I expected seniors to be toward freshmen. We didn't talk after I left the school but I just found him on Facebook and just found out he died yesterday. It's just so upsetting and freaky and surreal to think that this person that I knew not that long ago is gone. It's just really hard to grasp and it makes me want to cry.
    So, sorry for your loss, Chess.

Since my PC died yesterday, I am trying to find a new way to do my collages. I have a scrapbook program that actually does a pretty good job. I actually forgot that I downloaded it to my Mac computer over a year ago. Anyway, the confusing part is how to save the file, and then find where the computer put it.

So here's one of my trial pictures.

What a good looking bunch of people!
    I also made a scrapbook page that I e-mailed to Terri. That's my son's new wife. I just noticed that the pictures are png, instead of jpg. I'm not sure if that makes a great big difference, or if it has a negative meaning.

I love her dress! And, Barbara, I always look forward to seeing your newest collages and scrapbooking pages! They are always so well done and creative!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    HELLO EVERONE!.....Jim

Barbaraann,neat.......
    Who, that cute looking guy in top left hand conor......with YOU!

You did a great JOB!!!!!!.....
    Jim
    Yeah, who is that good looking guy in the top left corner?

Quote Originally Posted by Eonevoli1017 View Post

Jealous!

ooooh...no one's home! Definitely time to rearrange the furniture, stack the pillows and hide the remote!

Squeeeeeeeeeee!!
    I sure did miss you, Marie! Welcome home!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Jody, Here's a picture of the packaging for the scrapbook program that I used.

---------- Post added 09-15-2011 at 10:46 AM ----------

Thanks for the kind words Kim. I do love working with my pictures. I was pretty devastated two days ago when my hard drive crashed. You get used to do something one way, and then you have to learn a brand new way. Of course, I do have 5 years experience under my belt. It's not like I have no computer experience. I'll catch on to doing it on the Mac. It can be done. It's just so different.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Squeeeeeeeeeee!!
    That is all stuff we can deal with. However, someone ate all the cookies!

Marie! What do you know about this???