Page 13 of 135 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516233863113 ... LastLast

• world class bilge rat

Re: RCMC #115: Demon llama!...A llama, he's supposed to be dead!

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Yeahhh.... Disneyland or Italy? If you watched the super bowl, you've seen his step dad. He was the tailor for the baby in the etrade commercial. It runs every now and again and it still makes me laugh.
    That would be a pretty hard choice, wouldn't it!

Add Maui to the mix and it'd be even harder.

• Grim Grinning

Never been to Hawaii. But it's very pretty from what I've seen

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Ok. Time for sleep. I'll see you guys on Monday... or if you are on FB... might see some random pics there. But since I have a Blackberry... won't see any pics on G+ until I get home...

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• What Time Taught Us

my sister is going to hawaii with her friends next week... meanwhile, she's two years older than me, but I'm now a grade above her. oooh priorities..

not sure if anyone remembers that contest I won a while back, but I never received my prize money from it. I'm FINALLY sending an email to the guy who organized it, but I'm not sure how to word it exactly. even though the money is rightfully mine, it feels a little weird asking for it!

• world class bilge rat

My daughter an I went there a month or so ago. First, we spent 3 days in Honolulu, then we met up with my niece, her husband, and their 12 year old daughter in Maui.

Honolulu was fun alright, but the oceanfront part of it is geared toward tourists. Not a tourist trap, but it's all hotels and touristy stuff. The ocean is great. Pretty warm.

Maui was great. It was my first time there, I had been to Honolulu once before. My niece and her family had been there many times before, in fact they were married there. We even went to the Chapel they were married in.

It was kind of bittersweet though. The last time I went to Honolulu was our 10th anniversary. We dumped the kids off at my parents house, and we spent 10 days there.

If I live to be 100, that will be one of the highlights of my entire life! We had so much fun there.......

I wasn't sure how I'd do being there without her, but it turned out just fine. Still a lot of fun, just a bit different though.

That Chapel is at a resort; absolutely amazing. Breathtakingly beautiful, and big enough that you can easily spend an entire day there and not see it all.

---------- Post added 08-17-2011 at 10:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Ok. Time for sleep. I'll see you guys on Monday... or if you are on FB... might see some random pics there. But since I have a Blackberry... won't see any pics on G+ until I get home...
    See ya later, Pengy!

Enjoy yourself, and don't worry, you'll do just fine.

• Goofy

good night penguinsoda.

• world class bilge rat

Ok guys; gotta catch some ZZZZs.

Nanners everyone.

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    my sister is going to hawaii with her friends next week... meanwhile, she's two years older than me, but I'm now a grade above her. oooh priorities..

not sure if anyone remembers that contest I won a while back, but I never received my prize money from it. I'm FINALLY sending an email to the guy who organized it, but I'm not sure how to word it exactly. even though the money is rightfully mine, it feels a little weird asking for it!
    Not sure I remember that but you need to get a hold of him. It's always awkward to ask for something like that even if it's rightfully yours but you gotta do it.

I need to force myself to sleep, I have to be up at 7. Goodnight!

• Just good enough

And the late night return from work begins. Just relaxing and hanging out in the mean time, thank goodness I have tomorrow (well technically today) off from work.

When it comes to shakes, I definitely have a soft spot for a nice Frosty from Wendy's. That or the Oreo shake from Jack In The Box.

You know its bad when you've got work on the mind after you've gotten home. You just want to make sure nothing goes wrong after you leave for the day. I have faith in my co-workers though, just a little bit antsy over the flu-shot initiative. Yes, we are already starting to give out flu shots for the upcoming flu season, and no, it's not too early to get one since it stays in your system for a full year once you are inoculated.
    "Up" is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Whaddya know? I'm the first one in this morning...(first one after 1:11 AM PDT anyway)...just thought I'd come in and take a look around the new place...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Triple Goddess

Hello.

• we jumped out a window

Hi Barry, hi Kim

Barry, I hope you have been doing well though I know there's a part of you I know isn't well because of our Angels and their rapidly sinking hopes. At least the rookies are getting good experience in the line of fire.

Kim, I'm not even going to say anything about the possibility of dramas at work today...whatever happen will happen...

• Minion

I like being back to work because it actually gives me more time to be able to drop in here. Now if it was not always deserted when I got here we may have something to work with!
    BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Yes, the RCMC thread is fun to post in. More fun, of course, when there's a crowd in here. You never know what you will find when you engage in conversation.

Not much happening at my house. I am just 9 days away from taking my annual vacation up to Wisconsin with my grandson and my husband. We have been going since Sean was about 5 years old. This year he turned 18 years old. I was pleasantly surprised when Sean said that he still wishes to go, My husband and I let him invite friends, and he has invited one along. It should be interesting. It has been fun watching Sean grow up. I would have liked to have frozen his age at about 13, but kids do need to grow up. It's the growing away that is hard to take. Anyway, spending a week away from Chicago at the end of each Summer has always been very rewarding for us.

May 11 - 16, 2015

• Just good enough

Got a day off from work which means laundry and dishes mostly. That and some video games perhaps if I have some time. Gotta go make a sandwich for lunch!
    "Up" is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value.