Page 4 of 135 FirstFirst 1234567142954104 ... LastLast

• Grim Grinning

Re: RCMC #115: Demon llama!...A llama, he's supposed to be dead!

Alright, I'm drifting off, guess that means it's bedtime. Nanners!

• Triple Goddess

Hello New Thread!

Happy Tuesday!

• Keeper of the fruit rolls

You know it's going to be a long day when its an hour until the alarm is going to go off but you haven't gotten to sleep. ughhhh

Dinorah calls at 10am (and my alarm is set for about fifteen minutes or so before that) and then I have to be out of here before 11am to get in line. Probably be about a dozen kids with us and me, dinorah, and one or two other adults and then i'll get home after 4pm from the park we walk to from the theater.
    -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory

Quote Originally Posted by drphibes View Post
    SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendGonzo View Post
    Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

• mountains beyond mtns.

Yes, happy Tuesday hopefully!

(please don't let there be an increase of personal drama for me today!)

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Good morning all! Excited for Expo, but feeling overwhelmed at the same time. And its not like I've never done a convention before... I even went to NECC (National Educational Computer Conference) in San Diego one year. But... working the event and trying to get in what I want when they didn't have all the info out until this week.... and yes Brandon... there are 3 pins that I made the mistake of looking at. One is only a limited release... it will probably only be sold at Expo. Two others are limited editions... one an edition of only 750 and only on Saturday... and I work the booth Saturday from 9-2.

Wonder if Dusty would let me be last for "work?"

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Grim Grinning

* Stretch, yawn. Good morning!

• Goofy

good morning all.

• Grim Grinning

Slow day is slow.

• sleepy lagoon

Is the llama dead after all?

• Minion

New Thread! woo hoo!

Looks great!

Also since I am one of the nameless Mickdaddy=Bryan
    BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

• Future Cast Member

I feel like I am going to die.  If I didn't have to walk home, I'd love school. However, I do, so I don't.It took me almost an hour to get home in 102 degree weather in direct sunlight, and school gets out at the hottest time of the day.  I wish it started later and got out later, when it cools down at least a little, or I wish they offered busing!!I have an awful migraine. My mom doesn't get home until five or six, my stepdad comes home a lot later, so even if my school let us stay around the school and wait to be picked up after school (they don't), then I'd still be waiting in the heat for a while. I hate that I have no other options than to walk.

---------- Post added 08-16-2011 at 03:32 PM ----------

I'll read back on the stuff I missed today and last night later, but right now I have to do some homework. My AP classes use college textbooks and I have a feeling it's going to take me a while to read a few chapters of each and take notes
    Last edited by ChessurInWonderland; 08-16-2011 at 03:13 PM.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=ChessurInWonderland;1056605587]I feel like I am going to die.  If I didn't have to walk home, I'd love school. However, I do, so I don't.It took me almost an hour to get home in 102 degree weather in direct sunlight, and school gets out at the hottest time of the day.  I wish it started later and got out later, when it cools down at least a little, or I wish they offered busing!!I have an awful migraine. My mom doesn't get home until five or six, my stepdad comes home a lot later, so even if my school let us stay around the school and wait to be picked up after school (they don't), then I'd still be waiting in the heat for a while. I hate that I have no other options than to walk.

First of all, let me say that I really admire you. You have a lot of courage, and oustanding character.

I can't imagine having to walk that long to get home from school. Just remember to hydrate yourself, and drink a lot of water while you are walking. It's bad enough that you are walking, but I assume you also have a lot of heavy school books to carry as well.

I use ibuprofen for migraines. I used to walk a lot, and I always either had a hat on my head, or a sweatband.

I wish you well. I look ahead to Winter, and hope that where you live isn't further troubled with the cold and snow that hits like Chicago in the Winter months.

My grandson has it made. His mom drives him to school, and he has but a short bus ride home. Yet, he does terrible in school, and is beginning his 5th year of high school. He should have graduated last year, if he would just do the things that he is supposed to do. I am quite disappointed in him at the moment.

• Just good enough

Guess I gotta work my way into the RC; not even a mention, lol.

Definitely jealous of those that are attending D23 Expo. I hope that will be a trip that I can make at some point in the near future. Who knows, maybe next year?

Oh, and the name is Adam if you want to add it to the list of names.

---------- Post added 08-16-2011 at 08:34 PM ----------

Awesome job with the AP classes as well Jess, those will definitely save you some time in college. I took 2 AP classes in high school and it actually counted for 3 courses in college.

AP Spanish and AP US History were my specialties. Definitely a lot of work towards a single test at the end of the year, but the money you will end up saving in college credits will make it worthwhile as well!
    "Up" is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value.

• Future Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eonevoli1017 View Post
    Guess I gotta work my way into the RC; not even a mention, lol.

Definitely jealous of those that are attending D23 Expo. I hope that will be a trip that I can make at some point in the near future. Who knows, maybe next year?

Oh, and the name is Adam if you want to add it to the list of names.

---------- Post added 08-16-2011 at 08:34 PM ----------

Awesome job with the AP classes as well Jess, those will definitely save you some time in college. I took 2 AP classes in high school and it actually counted for 3 courses in college.

AP Spanish and AP US History were my specialties. Definitely a lot of work towards a single test at the end of the year, but the money you will end up saving in college credits will make it worthwhile as well!
    Are you talking about the gold list? Do you want to be added, and what title do you want? I'll go add your name to the real names list right now, too!

The only class they offer AP to Sophomores is AP World History, so luckily it won't be too overwhelming like if I had a lot of AP classes, but it was still a lot of homework that I had to do, though once I know how little or how much exactly to take notes on instead of the whole chapters it should be shorter

• world class bilge rat

Hello everyone.