Page 5 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2345678153055105 ... LastLast

• Just good enough

Re: RCMC #115: Demon llama!...A llama, he's supposed to be dead!

No worries about the gold list, I figured it was a title people were given, I'm not creative enough nor do I have the ability to come up with a title for myself.

That is kind of interesting they limit the number of AP classes a student can take depending on their grade. I remember sophomores taking 2 or even 3 AP classes along with classes at the local junior college to obtain as many college credits as possible so they could end up with a double major.
    "Up" is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eonevoli1017 View Post
    Guess I gotta work my way into the RC; not even a mention, lol.

Definitely jealous of those that are attending D23 Expo. I hope that will be a trip that I can make at some point in the near future. Who knows, maybe next year?

Oh, and the name is Adam if you want to add it to the list of names.

---------- Post added 08-16-2011 at 08:34 PM ----------

Awesome job with the AP classes as well Jess, those will definitely save you some time in college. I took 2 AP classes in high school and it actually counted for 3 courses in college.

AP Spanish and AP US History were my specialties. Definitely a lot of work towards a single test at the end of the year, but the money you will end up saving in college credits will make it worthwhile as well!
    Well you never asked to be added before.... its totally optional, but we love knowing who you "really" are!

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hello everyone.
    Hey Rob!

Bodily fluids on car checked.... Check

Windows on car cleaned...... Check

Bag mostly packed...... Check

Motel called to make sure I get a ground floor room..... Check

Wishing I had added an extra day at the beginning since I'm not sure when I will be able to make it down again..... Check

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Just good enough

I'm trying so hard to get back into writing. It's one of my dreams to be a published author, but when I sit down it seems like I can't write more than a single page at a time. I'd like to write and get entire chapters done, just doesn't feel like I'm using my time wisely.

Some of the stuff I want to write is kind of darker so I don't know if it's appropriate to discuss here but I will say that I have plenty of ideas, it's just really hard to get them on paper.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

I always sort of enjoyed writing. In college when we had to write papers, I had a hard time writing MORE than was required. If we had to have 6 pages I could easily write 10. Now... I still would like to write but just... to lazy? I started a blog some time ago but never really kept up on it. I always have things going on in my brain I would like to write, but getting the words from my brain to print.... thats another story.

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• world class bilge rat

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Hey Rob!

Bodily fluids on car checked.... Check

Windows on car cleaned...... Check

Bag mostly packed...... Check

Motel called to make sure I get a ground floor room..... Check

Wishing I had added an extra day at the beginning since I'm not sure when I will be able to make it down again..... Check

Boy, I hear ya there!

One thing I would add........Important think that I'll most certainly forget until it's too late to turn back.....Check!!

lol.

• Keeper of the fruit rolls

Meh.

We ended up not going to the movies or anything. I'm hungry but its so hot in here that my only food option of chicken noodle soup just don't sound very appealing.

I'm depressed and hungry and haven't managed to get anything accomplished.

I want to write. I'm trying to do campnanowrimo but I've fallen waaaaay behind on word count. Just another failure to add to my endless list of things I failed to do. I'm such a miserable person. I have few friends because I'm such a miserable person no one wants to be around me plus being broke all the time means never being able to afford to go out with any friends who would be willing to be around me anyways....leading me to more misery. bleh. All i ever do is whine and complain and i can't seem to stop myself.
    -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory

Quote Originally Posted by drphibes View Post
    SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendGonzo View Post
    Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Boy, I hear ya there!

One thing I would add........Important think that I'll most certainly forget until it's too late to turn back.....Check!!

lol.
    Yes! I need to make a list of the last minute things I need to remember to take... charger for phone (last time I had to leave my phone in the car overnight to charge it... that made me nervous), camera, batteries, and meds.

Um... wonder what else I should write down. Already got tickets in my bag... shampoo and such... clothes... name badge.... Not sure what bag/purse I'm going to take....

Oh Yeah!! Bank... need to stop by the bank and make sure I have some cash. I can use my ATM card a lot of places... but still nice to have some cash on hand for little things like bottled water and such.

Granola bars!!! Need to make sure I take some snacks!!!!

And food.... the motel has breakfast... but at least a couple of days to save money I plan on going back to the motel for dinner and eat some prepackaged, microwavable stuffs...

• Just good enough

See, I've thought about nanowrimo before Blue, but that sort of thing feels like there are expectations to meet and something that is written shouldn't be measured by word count. A great story can be less than 100 pages long as long as it has the proper substance. Not everything needs to be a 700 page opus along the lines of the Harry Potter books. It's what you make of it, not what other's expectations are towards your writing.

Like, I have an idea that I'm barely scratching the surface on, a fictional novel about knights of the round table that time travel in order to destroy and ruin evil dictators before they take over the world. I'd call it Knight Time. That sort of story only lives in the parameters of my mind, not what others decide.

• Future Cast Member

No worries about the gold list, I figured it was a title people were given, I'm not creative enough nor do I have the ability to come up with a title for myself.

That is kind of interesting they limit the number of AP classes a student can take depending on their grade. I remember sophomores taking 2 or even 3 AP classes along with classes at the local junior college to obtain as many college credits as possible so they could end up with a double major.
    Actually, you pick your own titles, but I know how you feel, it took me forever to come up with mine, and even now it's really simple, just "Cheshire Cat of the RCMC".

Yeah, it's not really about limit as it is about state budget cuts. They kept some of the higher grade classes and Juniors and Seniors can take classes at the nearby community college for two of their classes and it counts just like an AP class with credits and higher GPA (if you have a car to drive to the classes), but for sophomores there's only AP World History available to take. There's a lot of crazy budget cuts in schools right now. My old school, in a richer area, had them, too, so I know it's not just a district specific thing. One teacher even said they're considering cutting down the school year by twenty days (giving whole month of February off and a few extra days, too), even though we already have a week for Thanksgiving, three for winter break, and an extra one for president's day, with minimum days put in between, too.

I'm trying so hard to get back into writing. It's one of my dreams to be a published author, but when I sit down it seems like I can't write more than a single page at a time. I'd like to write and get entire chapters done, just doesn't feel like I'm using my time wisely.

Some of the stuff I want to write is kind of darker so I don't know if it's appropriate to discuss here but I will say that I have plenty of ideas, it's just really hard to get them on paper.
    I know how you feel, when I was younger I loved to write and I wrote novels when I was in lower elementary school, and I was always pretty good at writing, and when I was younger I drew as much as I wrote and I was good with art, too, but now I feel like I'm just not good at anything. I get good grades and all but I don't feel like I have any good advantages anymore. I guess it's good that I try my best in all my courses and am able to learn well, but it doesn't help me figure out what I want to do or anything. It feels really boring, like I just have no talent for anything.

---------- Post added 08-16-2011 at 09:49 PM ----------

I'm going to sleep now, my back aches and I have a headache again, so I think I need some rest. Nanners!

• world class bilge rat

I've always been rather horrible at writing (as you can tell by my posts here....lol!), but I'm still learning!

Everyone has a talent, but sadly, very few people ever get to use it.

• sleepy lagoon

1) I've always been rather horrible at writing (as you can tell by my posts here....lol!), but I'm still learning!

2) Everyone has a talent, but sadly, very few people ever get to use it.
    1) Not true!

2) True.

• What Time Taught Us

hello hello. this text box is weird. what do all modern site layouts have against corners? rounded edges are so overrated.

• sleepy lagoon

Hey Kevin!!

Miss you around here.

• world class bilge rat

Ok you guys.....once again, it's getting late. Well, late for me anyhow......

nanners everyone.

• Goofy

hi all,

excercising is so sometimes difficult. and the worst part is the eating. its hard.

how are you all doing?

Page 5 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2345678153055105 ... LastLast