Page 53 of 135 FirstFirst ... 32843505152535455566378103 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 2013
  1. #781

    • Future Cast Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    6,930

    Re: RCMC #115: Demon llama!...A llama, he's supposed to be dead!

    It's so quiet in here

  2. #782

    • Goofy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    in wonderland.
    Posts
    20,653

    Re: RCMC #115: Demon llama!...A llama, he's supposed to be dead!

    good morning everyone.

  3. #783

    • Keeper of the fruit rolls
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Monrovia, California, and Glendora, CA
    Posts
    8,405

    Re: RCMC #115: Demon llama!...A llama, he's supposed to be dead!

    Hi peoples.

    It's so hot. I've been trying to straighten up but the heat has sapped my energy. at least i had a nice phone conversation. I've got about an hour and a half or two hours or so before my best friend calls i think. It's 11:30 and she said she'd call between 1 and 2.

    The apartment is gonna be messy no matter what i do. I got the trash taken out and the chair cleared off. I'll clear off the tv tray probably and straighten the desk and clear off the couch. I used to have 2 tv trays but I now have one as a permanent fixture in the bedroom and it's not easily accessed. it's in use. but this means if we get something and bring it back here to eat some one wont have a table. usually i use the desk and the guests use the trays. oh well. we'll figure it out. we'll either not eat here, or get something that can be eaten without a table. i dont have any cash to get something with them tho. i spent the last of it to get food before i went grocery shopping so i didn't go shopping hungry. hmmmm
    -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory




    Quote Originally Posted by drphibes View Post
    SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendGonzo View Post
    Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon


    FB, Twitter

  4. #784

    • Just good enough
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    808

    Re: RCMC #115: Demon llama!...A llama, he's supposed to be dead!

    So excited for the NFL to be back, just a few more weeks, can't wait!!!

    And the cleaning continues...
    "Up" is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value.








  5. #785

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,661
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #115: Demon llama!...A llama, he's supposed to be dead!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    good morning everyone.
    HEY REX!....stay COOL

    Quote Originally Posted by skybluefusion View Post
    Hi peoples.

    It's so hot. I've been trying to straighten up but the heat has sapped my energy. at least i had a nice phone conversation. I've got about an hour and a half or two hours or so before my best friend calls i think. It's 11:30 and she said she'd call between 1 and 2.

    The apartment is gonna be messy no matter what i do. I got the trash taken out and the chair cleared off. I'll clear off the tv tray probably and straighten the desk and clear off the couch. I used to have 2 tv trays but I now have one as a permanent fixture in the bedroom and it's not easily accessed. it's in use. but this means if we get something and bring it back here to eat some one wont have a table. usually i use the desk and the guests use the trays. oh well. we'll figure it out. we'll either not eat here, or get something that can be eaten without a table. i dont have any cash to get something with them tho. i spent the last of it to get food before i went grocery shopping so i didn't go shopping hungry. hmmmm
    Stop worrying....enjoy your time with your Friends........JIM

    ---------- Post added 08-28-2011 at 12:13 PM ----------

    Adam...enjoy your time with your Friends and the BBQ.....today.......


    As for me ,I going try stay cool,relax, and get ready go back to work tomorrow
    hopefuly...it will cool down this coming week!..........JIM


    ---------- Post added 08-28-2011 at 12:21 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    Good Morning MiceChatters. I'm here! I don't think I am on the clear of Irene just yet. But I'm here.
    HAYLEY B.....I hearing there be lot's
    of flooding.....so be careful...keep in touch!!!....Jim

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    http://micechat.com/forums/other-the...post1056615434

    I am up pretty early this morning. I decided to set my alarm, since we are expecting a visitor at 8:30 a.m. One of the drawbacks of owning a timeshare is the recommended welcome visit that they ask of you. Sometimes, it's short and friendly, and sometimes it's just a pitch to sell you more points.

    I should have bought a fly swatter when I was at Walmart yesterday. The flies have invaded our room. I did buy a tea kettle though, and I am off to make myself a cup of tea. I don't function well until I have my first cup.

    Check out my ongoing trip report at the link above.
    Barbaraann.....you on vacation.....
    so time for you and husband enjoy nuture at it best and put the cares of world
    to it side....and ENJOY!like your Avatar......


    JIM
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  6. #786

    • What Time Taught Us
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    5,016

    Re: RCMC #115: Demon llama!...A llama, he's supposed to be dead!

    I gots a churro. :d

  7. #787

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,661
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #115: Demon llama!...A llama, he's supposed to be dead!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    I gots a churro. :d
    " "KEVIN" "...were did you get your churro?....Jim
    Last edited by Eagleman; 08-28-2011 at 04:27 PM.
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  8. #788

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,342

    Re: RCMC #115: Demon llama!...A llama, he's supposed to be dead!

    A note to all my RCMC friends......

    As many of you know, I'm an electrician. I work on power plants once in a while, and most of them are out of town.

    My presence has been requested at the latest one we're doing. It's near Elko, Nevada; which is about 4 hours from home.

    I'll be leaving shortly, and I'll be gone for about 5 weeks.

    I'll most likely be home on Sundays, so I can catch up to some degree.

    Hopefully, everyone will read this, and not think I have left RCMC or anything.

    My usual ranting will resume once the plant is done, and I'm back home. And maybe on Sundays too.

    lol

    Rob

  9. #789

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,661
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #115: Demon llama!...A llama, he's supposed to be dead!

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    A note to all my RCMC friends......

    As many of you know, I'm an electrician. I work on power plants once in a while, and most of them are out of town.

    My presence has been requested at the latest one we're doing. It's near Elko, Nevada; which is about 4 hours from home.

    I'll be leaving shortly, and I'll be gone for about 5 weeks.

    I'll most likely be home on Sundays, so I can catch up to some degree.

    Hopefully, everyone will read this, and not think I have left RCMC or anything.

    My usual ranting will resume once the plant is done, and I'm back home. And maybe on Sundays too.

    lol

    Rob
    WOE! ROB..........
    Your presence will be
    miss.........
    I will keep you in my thoughs and prayers....please be safe........
    JIM
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  10. #790

    • Delawarean Girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delaware,USA
    Posts
    14,961

    Re: RCMC #115: Demon llama!...A llama, he's supposed to be dead!

    Jim: Yeah, there was alot of floods. But nothing around me. But then again, I'm on more land then a watery area.

  11. #791

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,661
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #115: Demon llama!...A llama, he's supposed to be dead!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    Jim: Yeah, there was alot of floods. But nothing around me. But then again, I'm on more land then a watery area.
    HAYLEY B
    Just know...
    I been very concern !
    You are,(have been) in my THOUGHS and PRAYERS.........
    A storm can be bad no matter ,were you live.......so please be safe.......
    My Friend!JIM

    ---------- Post added 08-28-2011 at 05:33 PM ----------

    Happy New's for Huntington Beach Ca.. "WON""YES".... the Little League title.........!!!
    JIM
    Last edited by Eagleman; 08-28-2011 at 04:34 PM.
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  12. #792

    • Delawarean Girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delaware,USA
    Posts
    14,961

    Re: RCMC #115: Demon llama!...A llama, he's supposed to be dead!

    Thank you Jim. You do the same.

  13. #793

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,661
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #115: Demon llama!...A llama, he's supposed to be dead!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    Thank you Jim. You do the same.
    HAYLEY B
    (Again ,Thank you for the surprize.......)

    I want the Best......for You!

    If you going ,to bed soon ...
    I want make sure ,you get this
    before you Nanner out!......JIM
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  14. #794

    •   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Castro Valley, CA
    Posts
    5,852

    Re: RCMC #115: Demon llama!...A llama, he's supposed to be dead!

    It's sad, frustrating and a bunch of other things balled up into one, when no one I know understands me or "gets" me. The End. I just needed to vent and get that off my chest. Thanks for listening, as you always do RCMC

  15. #795

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,201
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC #115: Demon llama!...A llama, he's supposed to be dead!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    Good Morning MiceChatters. I'm here! I don't think I am on the clear of Irene just yet. But I'm here.
    Good to see you Hayley. Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by skybluefusion View Post
    Hi peoples.

    It's so hot. I've been trying to straighten up but the heat has sapped my energy. at least i had a nice phone conversation. I've got about an hour and a half or two hours or so before my best friend calls i think. It's 11:30 and she said she'd call between 1 and 2.

    The apartment is gonna be messy no matter what i do. I got the trash taken out and the chair cleared off. I'll clear off the tv tray probably and straighten the desk and clear off the couch. I used to have 2 tv trays but I now have one as a permanent fixture in the bedroom and it's not easily accessed. it's in use. but this means if we get something and bring it back here to eat some one wont have a table. usually i use the desk and the guests use the trays. oh well. we'll figure it out. we'll either not eat here, or get something that can be eaten without a table. i dont have any cash to get something with them tho. i spent the last of it to get food before i went grocery shopping so i didn't go shopping hungry. hmmmm
    Have fun with your friends Blue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eonevoli1017 View Post
    So excited for the NFL to be back, just a few more weeks, can't wait!!!

    And the cleaning continues...
    Football already. I never got into baseball mode. Hopefully the Bears will be better than Chicago's two baseball teams.

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    A note to all my RCMC friends......

    As many of you know, I'm an electrician. I work on power plants once in a while, and most of them are out of town.

    My presence has been requested at the latest one we're doing. It's near Elko, Nevada; which is about 4 hours from home.

    I'll be leaving shortly, and I'll be gone for about 5 weeks.

    I'll most likely be home on Sundays, so I can catch up to some degree.

    Hopefully, everyone will read this, and not think I have left RCMC or anything.

    My usual ranting will resume once the plant is done, and I'm back home. And maybe on Sundays too.

    lol

    Rob
    We will miss you Rob.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    It's sad, frustrating and a bunch of other things balled up into one, when no one I know understands me or "gets" me. The End. I just needed to vent and get that off my chest. Thanks for listening, as you always do RCMC
    Good to see you Lori. I know what you mean when you say people don't "get" you. I have friends and family both that don't really know me.

    I am Heading back to put a few more photos into my Dells trip report.

    Have Sunday night everyone.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2031
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 08:09 PM
  2. Happy Birthday Llama Lover !
    By I Heart Disneyland in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 12:18 PM
  3. The LLama Christmas/Chanukah/Kwanzaa/Holiday Thread
    By Mac Daddy in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-24-2006, 11:36 PM
  4. World's Oldest Person Dies at 115
    By Morrigoon in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-30-2005, 09:04 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •