Page 131 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3181106121128129130131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2004

• Sgt. Mgr. Melfunction (:

Re: RCMC# 116: We don't always have a llama, but when we do he drinks all the rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
    I second that! lol
    It will be funny. Everyone will get on skype and interview him. Hahaha.

• Sha-lalalalala my oh my

Re: RCMC# 116: We don't always have a llama, but when we do he drinks all the rum!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Well thats just weird....
    I'm pretty sure it's witchcraft.

• sleepy lagoon

I second that! lol
    He is the wisest guy I know....

• world class bilge rat

Quote Originally Posted by MaleficentMel View Post
    It will be funny. Everyone will get on skype and interview him. Hahaha.
    And if he is indeed a keeper; he won't mind a bit!

---------- Post added 10-26-2011 at 09:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    He is the wisest guy I know....
    Aw gee......you guys are making me blush.....

lol.

---------- Post added 10-26-2011 at 09:19 PM ----------

This seems to be a recurring problem, but just about every night at around this time, my eyelids become very heavy. I tried propping them open with toothpicks, but it hurts too much. I guess I'll just have to give in.......

lol

Nanners everyone!

• Future Cast Member

I'm finally distancing myself from a very mean, bullying friend of mine. I normally eat lunch with her since she's the only person I thought I knew but I recently made a new friend and she's going to let me eat lunch with her tomorrow. I'm so excited, but at the same time I'm stressing about what to say to my mean "friend". I'll probably tell her at the last minute that I'm eating with someone else that day, just play it off like I'm just being social or something and hope she isn't mean about me eating with someone else. I just really need to get away from her. I'm sick of her comments and attitude towards me, she brings out the worst in me and I feel very depressed after being around her, so I feel like I really need to get away from her as much as possible. I see her in the morning before school when I get there early, and she's in one of my classes, but just cutting out the 30 minutes or so of lunch with her a day I think will be a big relief.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure it's witchcraft.
    I thought it was just cyber gremlins!

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    And if he is indeed a keeper; he won't mind a bit!

---------- Post added 10-26-2011 at 09:00 PM ----------

Aw gee......you guys are making me blush.....

lol.

---------- Post added 10-26-2011 at 09:19 PM ----------

This seems to be a recurring problem, but just about every night at around this time, my eyelids become very heavy. I tried propping them open with toothpicks, but it hurts too much. I guess I'll just have to give in.......

lol

Nanners everyone!
    Nanners Rob! I should head out soon too. I so I don't turn off my alarm and go to sleep again.

Quote Originally Posted by ChessurInWonderland View Post
    I'm finally distancing myself from a very mean, bullying friend of mine. I normally eat lunch with her since she's the only person I thought I knew but I recently made a new friend and she's going to let me eat lunch with her tomorrow. I'm so excited, but at the same time I'm stressing about what to say to my mean "friend". I'll probably tell her at the last minute that I'm eating with someone else that day, just play it off like I'm just being social or something and hope she isn't mean about me eating with someone else. I just really need to get away from her. I'm sick of her comments and attitude towards me, she brings out the worst in me and I feel very depressed after being around her, so I feel like I really need to get away from her as much as possible. I see her in the morning before school when I get there early, and she's in one of my classes, but just cutting out the 30 minutes or so of lunch with her a day I think will be a big relief.
    Good for you!! Yea it might not be easy at first of moving on and getting yourself into a more positive mode is going to help you feel so much better in the end!!

---------- Post added 10-26-2011 at 10:00 PM ----------

And now my brain has completely gone into shut down mode... so I'm going to nanner out too!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

I just found this thread. What is this wonderful place?
    This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Well, everyone, it's been a great ride. Thank you for all the fun and laughs and memories!

Farewell my dear friends, Me love you all!

• Sgt. Mgr. Melfunction (:

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    This is the Random Court of Micechat Welcome, my name is Melissa but you can call me Mel.

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Well, everyone, it's been a great ride. Thank you for all the fun and laughs and memories!

Farewell my dear friends, Me love you all!
    ???

---------- Post added 10-27-2011 at 01:17 AM ----------

Brand, I am sad to see you go. You know you can always talk to me though. I wish you the best of luck with wherever you go from here.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I have seen many farwells over the years and it puts a damper on my day.. I often said that if I ever left MiceChat, it would be without an announcement. I would simply walk off into the sunset. That way if I changed my mind, I could slip back gently, and perhaps no one would even have known that I was gone.

I have learned that it's not all about me. Instead it's my place in the community. We all have a space that we occupy in the greater scheme of the group. We interact with the other members. All of us interact differently with different members. There seem's to be a delicate balance of emotions sometimes, and when that is upset, it sometimes causes a departure.

MiceChat makes me happy and is fun, when that changes, I am outta here.

Right now I am outta here to take a bath before the electrician shows up today.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    Welcome to the Random Court of MiceChat... the most random place on the net. We're a spot where people come to randomly chat about whatever is on their minds, a place to interact and get to know fellow MiceChatters in other than Disney ways. A place with an open door policy where we don't care how old,how young, what color, what gender, what orientation you are.... a place where family and friendships develop. But like any family, we have our spats and dysfunction.... but with time we generally work through them. Many have passed through the doors of the RCMC Cosmic Oriental Tiki Bar... some have moved on never to return, and some come home again and peek in for a bit, before they journey back out into life again. But like I said.... the door is always open and the light in the window is always on.....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

My electrician has finally arrived. A day later than originally planned, but then what in this whole entire attic fiasco has gone right since day one? First thing the electrician asks me is a question that I can't answer. I sure hope that my general contractor shows up soon. He knows all that technical stuff that I don't have a clue about.

Cross your fingers, and everything else that I have light by the end of the day.

• Future Cast Member

Where is brand going????

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChessurInWonderland View Post
    Where is brand going????
    I appears that Brand has decided to no longer post in the RCMC, for his own personal reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by MaleficentMel View Post
    This is the Random Court of Micechat Welcome, my name is Melissa but you can call me Mel.
    Thanks for the warm welcome to both you and Penguin Soda. I'm Dave (first time I'm putting my real name out there!!!!!). Glad to meet you all!
    This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.