Page 14 of 134 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617243964114 ... LastLast

• Delawarean Girl

Re: RCMC# 116: We don't always have a llama, but when we do he drinks all the rum!

New Facebook doesn't matter to me. But I do agree about why fix it when it's not broken.

• Sha-lalalalala my oh my

Re: RCMC# 116: We don't always have a llama, but when we do he drinks all the rum!

The only thing that bugs me about the fb change is that it isn't just in chronological order...i feel like i am missing things. I kind of like the ticker though.

• we jumped out a window

Weezer's cover of Pumped Up Kicks is pretty good

Foster the People's cover of Say It Ain't So isn't so great

How's that for random?

Compared to getting unfriended with little to no explanation, those FB changes are a walk on Main Street

• What Time Taught Us

I'm pretty indifferent to the Facebook changes... although I don't quite see the logic in removing the tabbed options for Top News and Recent News. I never look at Top News, since Facebook seems to prioritize completely random people anyway.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Doing my mid day peek in....

Eh.... whatever with FB.... I used "Better FaceBook" so I had my pages, and people set to different tabs anyway. HATE the "stalker box" on the right side now as someone calls it... and I've had random people unfriend me randomly over the... years... whatever. I don't pay much attention to that anyway. Lots of different reasons... sometimes people just clean out their lists, sometimes they close their accts... I never take it personally. To many other things.

Like... I got my BCozy penguin pj/costume today!!! Schweet!

Ok.... off to do stuffs till later.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Future Cast Member

I'm upset about FB because I play games like FarmVille and I'm afraid I'll miss all the recent posts! I don't want Facebook to decide my "top" friends for me. I've loved every other FB update until now, though, I actually loved the last ones.

---------- Post added 09-21-2011 at 04:01 PM ----------

I'm going to Trader Joe's this weekend!!!!! I'm almost as excited as when I get to go to Disneyland, I can't wait to get all the specialty vegan things!

• we jumped out a window

Jessica, I'm laughing because I have a Trader Joes just 5 minutes away!!

I don't go anymore because the store is cursed!

Pengy, while that does happen, in my case I am so sure it was deliberate as a considerable amount of drama preceded it.

• Grim Grinning

I don't like how FB has decided for me what I like and don't and what I want or don't want to see. I'LL be the one to decide that, thank you very much, put my stuff back in order. In other news, I moved over to Google+ finally. I like it! Even though it is kinda quiet. FB's ticker thing doesn't make any kind of sense to me. "Oh, here on your main page, you'll get whatever we decide is relevant to you, and over here in a tiny box an insect would have trouble reading, we'll put your regular feed. ENJOY!!"

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I don't like how FB has decided for me what I like and don't and what I want or don't want to see. I'LL be the one to decide that, thank you very much, put my stuff back in order. In other news, I moved over to Google+ finally. I like it! Even though it is kinda quiet. FB's ticker thing doesn't make any kind of sense to me. "Oh, here on your main page, you'll get whatever we decide is relevant to you, and over here in a tiny box an insect would have trouble reading, we'll put your regular feed. ENJOY!!"
    Thumbup

+1

And on a different note.... just peeking in real quick. The night tech is taking her daughter to the ER (she has a lot of health issues) so I'm going in tonight to cover the first part of her shift for her. It will most likely be at least midnight before I get home so.... I'll see you guys sometime tomorrow.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• sleepy lagoon

I completely agree Amanda!!

However, I don't think I will go to Google+ yet, because that is just too much for me at the moment, lol.

• we jumped out a window

Google + here I come, I guess

Pengy, I think we've totaled 75-80 admits over the past three days. And at least FB's upgrade is better than Meditech's.

• Grim Grinning

Well whoever is on G+ can go ahead and add me. Not sure how much FB time I'll be logging.

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

People! There are people here! Squeeeeeeeeeee!

• we jumped out a window

Well whoever is on G+ can go ahead and add me. Not sure how much FB time I'll be logging.
    Because.....you'll be here talking to yourself and trying to draw
    conversation from the guests???? Is that why?? .

---------- Post added 09-21-2011 at 06:17 PM ----------

Marie is here!

But I have the almighty remote!!!

Don't make me turn the tv to Jersey Shore now!!

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Because.....you'll be here talking to yourself and trying to draw
    conversation from the guests???? Is that why?? .
    Hardy har har! Sort of. I won't be doing that tonight since I have work at 7am tomorrow and possibly friday.