Page 52 of 134 FirstFirst ... 22742495051525354556277102 ... LastLast

• !!!!!

Re: RCMC# 116: We don't always have a llama, but when we do he drinks all the rum!

Quote Originally Posted by MaleficentMel View Post
    I have a stack of movies Amanda put in my room from when I got my wisdom teeth out, I just make my way through all the Disney ones :P
    Putting them in is probably worse, cause then I feel like I HAVE to watch them.
    I haven't watched a Disney movie in a long time. Think the last movie I saw was the Princess and the Frog. I wish Disney would make more 2D movies. They had so many when I was a kid but they seem so scarce now =/

• Sgt. Mgr. Melfunction (:

Re: RCMC# 116: We don't always have a llama, but when we do he drinks all the rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero28 View Post
    I haven't watched a Disney movie in a long time. Think the last movie I saw was the Princess and the Frog. I wish Disney would make more 2D movies. They had so many when I was a kid but they seem so scarce now =/
    I went and saw Lion King in 3D the other night. I liked it! I do wish more classics would come out, but I still watch all the old ones on a regular basis

---------- Post added 10-03-2011 at 12:30 AM ----------

Well, I'm gonna go watch some movies and try to fall asleep. (Good luck to me!)
    Nanners my lovely RCMC men

• !!!!!

I love that movie! I haven't seen all the Disney movies actually >_<

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Good Morning!

It's that day of the week that is usually dreaded by some in the working world.......that's right it's MONDAY!!!

Been at work for over an hour already and almost done with the weekend paperwork. Tomorrow I have off because my best friend (Debbie) graduates from Biotech College Its been a tough past 7 months but she did it. And she graduates with honors, she got an A+ in all her classes. I said well isn't someone just nerdy. She worked hard and she deserves it. She said its all small ceremony, I said I don't care, as long as I get to see you graduate and collect your certificate for this field.

Okay, have a good day everyone and I'll chat with you guys later.

Oh I saw your posting on FB Pengy about trying to squeeze in the DLR trip. Bummer that it doesn't work out..........well not yet anyway. Hey, one never knows, so I'm hopeful for you.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Morning all!!

oooh... Congrats to Debbie on her graduation!!!!! Biotech? Whoa.... that sounds... nerdy!!

Well you never know.... I may go a different weekend but the only weekend I have open that month is like the 17th and I don't remember when my pass is blocked... maybe the stars are trying to tell me something....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Triple Goddess

Morning!

Where is Jim? Has anyone talked to him? Is he okay?

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    Morning!

Where is Jim? Has anyone talked to him? Is he okay?
    My thoughts exactly
    Well, I'm off to the movies to see 50/50! I'd say it's a good way to start off my day off I'll check back in later!
    I hope everyone is well.

• we jumped out a window

Greetings from the worst lunch break ever - I have to spend it answering calls in the office.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Wow.... its just totally.... quiet in here today.....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Nobody around with anything to say, I guess.

I could go on and on about how the contractor didn't show up today, even though he did say I'll see you Monday when he left here Friday. I am beginning to wonder if some people even pay attention to what they have said at all.

So it's been quiet at my house, and I definitely love that.

The weather is supposed to be about 70 degrees all week and sunshiny. It would be a good time for me to get some needed yardwork done. I must set my alarm for early tomorrow, and get outside as early as possible. I did get the grass mowed today.

I am rooting for the Milwaukee Brewers in the Baseball Playoffs. So far they have won two games.

Happy Monday. I know. It's already 1/2 over.

May 11 - 16, 2015

I just got home. I went and saw 50/50 and it was amazing. I decided to get up, and go see it by myself. I really enjoyed it. Since I went early, the movie was only $5.50. I laughed, cried and enjoyed every minute of it!
    Day is starting off well

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

My husband is driving me crazy. Grocery shopping is hard enough for the two of us, but he also expects me to always have prepared food on hand to feed my grandson. When I do, Sean doesn't want it. When I don't, of course, he does.
    Last edited by Barbaraann; 10-03-2011 at 05:57 PM.

May 11 - 16, 2015

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

It took a few days, but I think the side effects from the flu shot this past Wednesday are starting to kick in. NOT what I wanted, I feel a bit icky. I thought I was going to actually slip on past it. Phooey.

It's raining here in Bay today. i believe its supposed to do that until Wednesday sometime. Summer just ended and Fall just began and already we've got rain..... Yes Jody you can have it, and you aren't at work currently or at least I don't think so at the moment.

Going to watch Hawaii Five-O. See you guys later.

• Future Cast Member

• sleepy lagoon