Page 84 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34748182838485868794 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2004

• Delawarean Girl

Re: RCMC# 116: We don't always have a llama, but when we do he drinks all the rum!

Good Morning MiceChatters. Rainy again the state of DE. My brother Dylan is going to get me an ice coffee.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Re: RCMC# 116: We don't always have a llama, but when we do he drinks all the rum!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Well while the world is attempting to update their idevices, my Blackberry is suffering from amnesia. Or maybe a brain infraction. Either way I haven't gotten a single email notice on my phone since.... yesterday? Apparently every Blackberry phone on the planet is having the issue. And just when Apple is sending out their latest system. Coincidence? I think not!

Of course I have also read that a lot of Apple users are getting an error 3200 message upon trying to install the new update.

And the techno beat goes on.....
    Yup, that's where I was last night...trying to update the phone.

I didn't realize that I'd need 4 GB available on my computer so I had to spend time transferring things to the external drive. I didn't realize it but I could've just deleted items from my itunes collection as needed since I had already upgraded that and some of it is backed up by the icloud.

Anyhow, I'm glad I don't have to go through that again. And I'm lucky I didn't get the error messages that Lori got.

• Just good enough

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Yup, that's where I was last night...trying to update the phone.

I didn't realize that I'd need 4 GB available on my computer so I had to spend time transferring things to the external drive. I didn't realize it but I could've just deleted items from my itunes collection as needed since I had already upgraded that and some of it is backed up by the icloud.

Anyhow, I'm glad I don't have to go through that again. And I'm lucky I didn't get the error messages that Lori got.
    4 Gigs? That sounds insane! I hope the update was worth it.
    "Up" is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value.

• Sgt. Mgr. Melfunction (:

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    Good Morning MiceChatters. Rainy again the state of DE. My brother Dylan is going to get me an ice coffee.
    Noo! It's all about the Pumpkin Spice Latte's They are the perfect drink for the weather. I love them
    I didn't fall asleep til about 1 last night, and I woke up at 1 this afternoon. I am feeling great after 12 hours of sleep!

• sleepy lagoon

So, what happens when 7 dwarves turn into 8? I guess I have to officially change my user name due to last night's arrival...

Caius Samuel born 10/12/11, 11:53pm, 7 lbs 12 oz. We are both doing fine, but would love to get out of the hospital!

Or I could always leave my user name and just make Lauren the evil queen instead....

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Stacy!!!!! OMG girl!! You kept that secret... well... a secret!!!! I didn't even know and I saw you in August!!! Congrats!!!!

Well they dilated my eyes at the eye doc and everything is still fuzzy.... have to come back later...

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

How is it that I didn't even know that you were pregnant Stacy?

Congratulations.

Anyone brave enough to give birth to 8 children leaves me speechless.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Delawarean Girl

Quote Originally Posted by MaleficentMel View Post
    Noo! It's all about the Pumpkin Spice Latte's They are the perfect drink for the weather. I love them
    I didn't fall asleep til about 1 last night, and I woke up at 1 this afternoon. I am feeling great after 12 hours of sleep!
    Right you are! Try to take in as much Pumpkin Spice Latte as everyone that loves coffee should do.

• What Time Taught Us

Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    So, what happens when 7 dwarves turn into 8? I guess I have to officially change my user name due to last night's arrival...

Caius Samuel born 10/12/11, 11:53pm, 7 lbs 12 oz. We are both doing fine, but would love to get out of the hospital!

Or I could always leave my user name and just make Lauren the evil queen instead....
    wait............. what?

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like his name!

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Congrats Stacy!! Babies are so much fun. Its pretty awesome when you look at them and their looking back at you and then they smile at you

• sleepy lagoon

Thanks guys!

It was a pretty well guarded secret, lol. Even from myself for awhile!

Weird to have another one, but he is pretty cute, so I think I will keep him.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

"O" MY !"" Congrats Stacy!!" What a ,well Secret......

I 'am very Happy of the New One ,In the Family!!!! I Love the name ......

Caius Samuel ....! God BLESSING BE ,ON HIM!........ Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The wonder of the Internet. It is amazing how so soon after giving birth, you can be conversing with all of us. The RCMC is indeed lucky. Your son is a gift from god. May he have a long happy, and healthy life.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Future Cast Member

I got over a 100 on my AP World History test today and got highest in the class but I got my math grade this morning and it's not good. My teacher says it's the highest in the class, and I do try my best, but when my mom sees I have a 92 percent I'll be in so much trouble and I have to get my grade signed off today, so I'm panicking trying to figure out the best time to give her the paper.

---------- Post added 10-13-2011 at 05:20 PM ----------

Wow, congrats m7d! I didn't even know you were pregnant, but I guess I've been gone from here a bit sometimes and don't backread everything. That's funny, today I was just wondering where you were since I haven't seen you in here for a while

---------- Post added 10-13-2011 at 07:16 PM ----------

I killed the thread! and it feels so lonely in here

• Future Cast Member

Just me and zero guests...

---------- Post added 10-13-2011 at 07:30 PM ----------

Where is everyone?