Page 102 of 134 FirstFirst ... 252779299100101102103104105112127 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2007

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #118: Celebrate the Joy of the New Year with New Friends and Old!

I do like rain.... wish we had gotten some this last storm... all we got was wind. We did get a bit of a sprinkle, but thats about it.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Grim Grinning

It just poured here for the last 3 days. Now sadly it's going away. I feel weird being bummed that the rain is going away. Most people get excited when the sun comes out again.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

I'm with you. People think I'm weird when I tell them I'm tired of seeing sunshine....

Of course, next weekend will be an exception!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Grim Grinning

I'll still be excited to see rain. Watch the park clear out, the whole park all shiny. It's nice.

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    It just poured here for the last 3 days. Now sadly it's going away. I feel weird being bummed that the rain is going away. Most people get excited when the sun comes out again.
    Yep I'm one of the excited when the sun will be coming out tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    I'm with you. People think I'm weird when I tell them I'm tired of seeing sunshine....

Of course, next weekend will be an exception!
    But yet you don't want to rain this coming wknd....... I understand though, to me Disneyland isn't quite as much fun in the rain.

I'll still be excited to see rain. Watch the park clear out, the whole park all shiny. It's nice.
    Experienced the park during a storm, and I didn't find it to be much fun......although everything you stated above did happen

• Grim Grinning

I was there when the forecast didn't at all call for rain, I didn't pack an extra pair of shoes, or weather appropriate clothing and day 2 of our trip, it absolutely dumped on the park. I was puddle jumping. I went back to the hotel with my jeans soaked up to my knees. My shoes were wet the rest of the trip. I had to put plastic bags on my feet before I put my shoes on.

•   

I was there when the forecast didn't at all call for rain, I didn't pack an extra pair of shoes, or weather appropriate clothing and day 2 of our trip, it absolutely dumped on the park. I was puddle jumping. I went back to the hotel with my jeans soaked up to my knees. My shoes were wet the rest of the trip. I had to put plastic bags on my feet before I put my shoes on.
    Oh WOW! Even in the down pour some how I never seem to have a problem with my shoes being soaked. And yeah I was trying my best not to walk in puddles. Granted I had an umbrella with me.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Well yeah it clears out... for a bit... but.... I don't want my lunch rained out again!! LOL!

Weather Underground and the Weather Channel are calling for clear skies and 0% chance of rain all weekend... so...

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Yep I'm one of the excited when the sun will be coming out tomorrow

But yet you don't want to rain this coming wknd....... I understand though, to me Disneyland isn't quite as much fun in the rain.

Experienced the park during a storm, and I didn't find it to be much fun......although everything you stated above did happen
    Well it can be fun if you are prepared.... I remember the one weekend we did Gumball the same weekend as the anniversary... it freaking POURED buckets that evening... was not happy... not happy at all. And I love rain. But I want to be home to enjoy it. And I do not want to drive on the So Cal freeways in the rain. People are stupid and don't know how to drive in the rain. Been there, done that almost had a heart attack doing it. And I'll be temporarily out of my blood pressure meds this weekend so... don't need that.

•   

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Well yeah it clears out... for a bit... but.... I don't want my lunch rained out again!! LOL!

Weather Underground and the Weather Channel are calling for clear skies and 0% chance of rain all weekend... so...

Well it can be fun if you are prepared.... I remember the one weekend we did Gumball the same weekend as the anniversary... it freaking POURED buckets that evening... was not happy... not happy at all. And I love rain. But I want to be home to enjoy it. And I do not want to drive on the So Cal freeways in the rain. People are stupid and don't know how to drive in the rain. Been there, done that almost had a heart attack doing it. And I'll be temporarily out of my blood pressure meds this weekend so... don't need that.
    Yeah I checked the weather too, and looks like beautiful weather all wknd for you guys Yep people drive just as stupid here when it rains, although around town is alright, but the freeways.......totally different story. Uh that is NOT a good thing to be out of your meds, granted it's just a few days.

Congrats on making it to 60K posts before the Anniversary too!

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

I talk to much!! I was going to time it where I hit exactly 60,000 before anniversary...and then let it set there... got ahead of myself!!

Ok, I was tired enough at 9 to go to bed... so I guess I'll so now! See you kiddles tomorrow!! Nanners!

• Grim Grinning

Well this was back in like 07. Main Street flooded; the water was almost up to the curb. It was so fun, I had a blasty blast. Just should have brought other shoes lol.

•   

Well this was back in like 07. Main Street flooded; the water was almost up to the curb. It was so fun, I had a blasty blast. Just should have brought other shoes lol.
    Holy cow, that's enough water for the ducks to even have fun on Main Street....... Can't remember exactly what year that happened but I know it was a few years back.

• Grim Grinning

I think it was that year if I remember right. That picture was posted a day or two after I got home.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Congratulations on the 60,000 posts Jody. I guess time flies when we are having fun. That would be an average of 8,572 posts a year since MiceChat began. Get busy next year, and you can round that off to an even 10,000 a year.

I have too much stuff. One would call my house cluttered. I like to call it an organized cluttered, but it is definitely cluttered. When you get as old as I am, you definitely have a lot of stuff. There's a lot that I just won't part with.

The boys, that my grandson and his cousin, go to school 4 days a week. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. My husband calls it Barbara's Breakfast Club, because I am in charge of seeing to it that I make them breakfast on those mornings. Today would be one of those days. That means tonite when my husband returns from work, he is sure to ask, "how was Barbara's Breakfast Club?"

It's also laundry day, and The Biggest Loser is on tonite. One of the only programs that I enjoy watching. I should follow some of their instruction as well.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Morning all! Thanks for the congrats Barbara! I've even passed Kelly!

You want to talk about stuff.... I'm a major pack rat... I have so much stuff, much of it just in boxes its not funny. I haven't quite reached the stage where I need to go on "Horders, buried alive" but sometimes it seems pretty close!

Today I have to go pick up some paper work for my husband. He is changing doctors and I need to go get the papers for him to fill out before I can make an appointment for him. Then as long as I'm down town I guess I'll go to the dollar store and get snacks and stuff to take this weekend. Time to get some more stuff packed!