Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 123456132853103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 2007
  1. #31

    • Triple Goddess
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    23,240

    Re: RCMC #118: Celebrate the Joy of the New Year with New Friends and Old!


  2. #32

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,829
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #118: Celebrate the Joy of the New Year with New Friends and Old!

    Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    Oh I hate for anyone to work on Christmas!

    At least you have Christmas Eve off, right? I have always liked that better than Christmas Day.
    Oh yes! Thats why we are doing our Christmas on Saturday. I will work one or the other but I will not work both. At least I get time and a half for Sunday.

    Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  3. #33

    • sleepy lagoon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    a tiny cottage in the forest
    Posts
    17,695

    Re: RCMC #118: Celebrate the Joy of the New Year with New Friends and Old!

    Hi CCC!!



    When I was working, I would never work both holidays either Pengy.


  4. #34

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,727
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #118: Celebrate the Joy of the New Year with New Friends and Old!

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Oh it gets better! I'm doing half a day shift Wed. Thursday I'm doing half a night shift, Friday half a night shift, Sat. we do our Christmas because Sunday I work the whole day....

    And I thought this week I could slow down. Plus tomorrow I'm going to have to try to get ahold of the adjustor on my rental in Idaho and find out what the heck is going on with that, and maybe just call the property management place and have her get a couple of estimates as to what it will cost to have the broken pipe fixed and the carpet replaced... then figure out if the furnace needs to be fixed too.....


    Mercy....
    WOE...Mercy.......Aunt Pengy
    it's like ,the whole year ,really comes in one week!
    You more Busy....this week ,than you are on your school work........!
    I sure Hope you able , get that Idaho place ...FIX!!!!!!

    Turner...How are you doing ...long time no see...........
    Hope you doing well!

    Hello STACY

    Hi there Rob........Thursday I'am off for a week also!!!

    JIM
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  5. #35

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Online

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,974
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC #118: Celebrate the Joy of the New Year with New Friends and Old!

    My Christmas party turned out better than I expected. I cooked just the perfect amount of food, so I don't have a whole lot of leftovers.

    Sad news though. I found out that my 31 year old nephew has MS. He was diagnosed recently. Now this is my late brother's youngest son Kevin. It just breaks my heart. Him and his mom didn't make my party, but they are supposed to stop by the Tuesday after Christmas.

    I think that I finally figured out the best way to load my memory card pictures into iPhoto. I just wished it would keep them in one event rather than wanting to split them up.

  6. #36

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,727
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #118: Celebrate the Joy of the New Year with New Friends and Old!

    Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    KIMMY.........Hope you had a nice weekend!!!!! Jimmy
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  7. #37

    • Sha-lalalalala my oh my
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    13,195

    Re: RCMC #118: Celebrate the Joy of the New Year with New Friends and Old!

    good evening rcmc

  8. #38

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,727
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #118: Celebrate the Joy of the New Year with New Friends and Old!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Sad news though. I found out that my 31 year old nephew has MS. He was diagnosed recently. Now this is my late brother's youngest son Kevin. It just breaks my heart. Him and his mom didn't make my party, but they are supposed to stop by the Tuesday after Christmas.
    I sorry for the sad news Barbaraann
    will keep your nephew,in my
    Though's and Prayer's ...Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  9. #39

    • sleepy lagoon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    a tiny cottage in the forest
    Posts
    17,695

    Re: RCMC #118: Celebrate the Joy of the New Year with New Friends and Old!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post

    Hello STACY

    Hiya Jim!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    My Christmas party turned out better than I expected. I cooked just the perfect amount of food, so I don't have a whole lot of leftovers.

    Sad news though. I found out that my 31 year old nephew has MS. He was diagnosed recently. Now this is my late brother's youngest son Kevin. It just breaks my heart. Him and his mom didn't make my party, but they are supposed to stop by the Tuesday after Christmas.

    I think that I finally figured out the best way to load my memory card pictures into iPhoto. I just wished it would keep them in one event rather than wanting to split them up.

    I am glad your party turned out good. What did you cook?

    So sorry to hear about your nephew though.... Does he have good medical care?


  10. #40

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,727
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #118: Celebrate the Joy of the New Year with New Friends and Old!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
    good evening rcmc
    Hello LAUREN.......are you ready for CHRISTMAS?
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  11. #41

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,939

    Re: RCMC #118: Celebrate the Joy of the New Year with New Friends and Old!

    Ok, I've got a question........when would everyone like to get together for our RCMC dinner?

    Saturday would be best for me, we'll drive down on Saturday, and get there somewhere around 6PM or so. After the kids are fed, they'll likely walk around DTD or go to the pool. That leaves me free all evening.

    We'll go to DL on Sunday, Universal Monday, then DL again on Tuesday. Maybe DL on Wednesday too, but I'm not sure.

    I need to book the room pretty soon. If Friday works out better for everyone, I'll move the plans ahead a day.

  12. #42

    • sleepy lagoon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    a tiny cottage in the forest
    Posts
    17,695

    Re: RCMC #118: Celebrate the Joy of the New Year with New Friends and Old!

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Ok, I've got a question........when would everyone like to get together for our RCMC dinner?

    Saturday would be best for me, we'll drive down on Saturday, and get there somewhere around 6PM or so. After the kids are fed, they'll likely walk around DTD or go to the pool. That leaves me free all evening.

    We'll go to DL on Sunday, Universal Monday, then DL again on Tuesday. Maybe DL on Wednesday too, but I'm not sure.

    I need to book the room pretty soon. If Friday works out better for everyone, I'll move the plans ahead a day.
    I can't do Saturday....

    It is Bashful's birthday...


  13. #43

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Online

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,974
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC #118: Celebrate the Joy of the New Year with New Friends and Old!

    My sister in law is taking him to Stroger's Hospital. They don't have any health insurance, so I'm not really sure about the quality of his care at this point in time. I guess next time I talk to her I may be able to find out more. I don't want to bombard her at this time with too many questions.

  14. #44

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,939

    Re: RCMC #118: Celebrate the Joy of the New Year with New Friends and Old!

    Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    I can't do Saturday....

    It is Bashful's birthday...
    Rats!!

  15. #45

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,727
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #118: Celebrate the Joy of the New Year with New Friends and Old!

    Getting Late for me!
    GOOD NIGHT EVERONE
    Nanner's
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Similar Threads

  1. [Chat] Opinions of the New Celebrate Street Party (Spoilers!)
    By Outlander in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 208
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 12:11 AM
  2. [Pictures] Mickey Celebration of the Ox Year Media day pics and video [Photo Heavy!]
    By keithlee83 in forum Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 05:20 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 06:33 AM
  4. I'm in the new 50th Anniversary Commericial...
    By Mouseketeer in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-23-2005, 08:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •