Page 11 of 135 FirstFirst ... 891011121314213661111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 2016
  1. #151

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,343

    Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post


    So tired tonight... not sure how long I can stay awake....

    Me too; I got very little sleep last night.

    Kinda normal for me, but I still pat for it the next day.

  2. #152

    •   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Castro Valley, CA
    Posts
    5,852

    Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

    Heighdy-Ho neighbors!

    Dr. Oz show is pretty interesting tonight, glad I'm recording it on my DVR as well. You can kick up your metabolism by taking a 5 min cold shower daily. It 3 to 4 fork full of kimchi, sauerkraut, or plain yogurt to improve your mood since your 2nd set of serotonin sits in your gut. Eat 2 tablespoons of almond butter to stabilize your sugar level during sleep. Get better sleep at night by putting one of your arms and legs in a 90 degree angle.

  3. #153

    • sleepy lagoon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    a tiny cottage in the forest
    Posts
    17,695

    Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

    I despise Valentine's day.


    And I am pretty sure Dr Oz is the Anti-Christ.


  4. #154

    •   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Castro Valley, CA
    Posts
    5,852

    Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

    Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    I despise Valentine's day.


    And I am pretty sure Dr Oz is the Anti-Christ.
    Okay so is that good or bad from your viewpoint?

  5. #155

    • sleepy lagoon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    a tiny cottage in the forest
    Posts
    17,695

    Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Okay so is that good or bad from your viewpoint?
    That guy just creeps me out. There is something not right about him; just an instinct.... He is probably wearing a red leotard, tights and horns underneath those scrubs.

    Just sayin'.

    My Mom loves him though!


  6. #156

    •   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Castro Valley, CA
    Posts
    5,852

    Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

    Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    That guy just creeps me out. There is something not right about him; just an instinct.... He is probably wearing a red leotard, tights and horns underneath those scrubs.

    Just sayin'.

    My Mom loves him though!
    Well he does have "Spock ears"....... I just find some of his stuff to be informative, or if he has a show that it addresses current issues that I have then I'll watch it. Otherwise I don't watch his show religiously. I'm sure some people do, just like they do with Oprah or Dr. Phil, but I don't.

    Anyway, how are you tonight Stacy?

  7. #157

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,634
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Me too; I got very little sleep last night.

    Kinda normal for me, but I still pat for it the next day.
    Normal or not thats no fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Heighdy-Ho neighbors!

    Dr. Oz show is pretty interesting tonight, glad I'm recording it on my DVR as well. You can kick up your metabolism by taking a 5 min cold shower daily. It 3 to 4 fork full of kimchi, sauerkraut, or plain yogurt to improve your mood since your 2nd set of serotonin sits in your gut. Eat 2 tablespoons of almond butter to stabilize your sugar level during sleep. Get better sleep at night by putting one of your arms and legs in a 90 degree angle.
    Um...sorry. My shower is has hot as I can stand it. My yogurt must be flavored, and eaten with fruit and granola or cereal. The angle...sounds painful.

    Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    That guy just creeps me out. There is something not right about him; just an instinct.... He is probably wearing a red leotard, tights and horns underneath those scrubs.

    Just sayin'.

    My Mom loves him though!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  8. #158

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,343

    Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

    Actually, the 90º thing works. Well, for me anyway.

    I always sleep on my side, it doesn't matter which one. With my knees pulled up a bit, and both knees bent at about a 90º angle. usually, the arm that's on the bottom will have the elbow bent at about a 90º angle, and usually tucked under my pillow.

    If I'm all straight, I won't even begin to relax, let alone sleep.

  9. #159

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,634
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

    I tend to sleep on my left side more than my right. But I usually sleep pretty much stretched out... unless the dog is on the foot of the bed on my side... then I have to angle myself. Sometimes if its warm I'll stick my feet out from under the covers. Or if its really cold I'll curl up in a ball until I get warm then I slowly spread out as I warm up.




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  10. #160

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,343

    Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

    Oh, I like my showers hot too. I can understand the cold shower and metabolism thing, but hot ones are relaxing.

  11. #161

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,634
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

    I read that your body burns more calories when its cold... and while I agree that I need to burn more, I still much prefer being WARM thank you very much!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  12. #162

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,343

    Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

    More snow today, not much, only an inch or so. It melted in a couple of hours. Then a bit of wind. And cold.

    ---------- Post added 02-13-2012 at 09:31 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    I despise Valentine's day.
    I don't think much of it either. Since I have no one to celebrate it with, what's the point?

  13. #163

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,634
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

    Wind? You want to talk wind??? We've had massive amounts of wind all afternoon. I've been hearing things flying around outside all night....

    I hate wind...

    ---------- Post added 02-13-2012 at 09:38 PM ----------

    And remember like I posted on FB....

    Valentines day is not just for couples,
    It's about love to share.
    So think about the people you love,
    And let them know you care!





    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  14. #164

    • sleepy lagoon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    a tiny cottage in the forest
    Posts
    17,695

    Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Well he does have "Spock ears"....... I just find some of his stuff to be informative, or if he has a show that it addresses current issues that I have then I'll watch it. Otherwise I don't watch his show religiously. I'm sure some people do, just like they do with Oprah or Dr. Phil, but I don't.

    Anyway, how are you tonight Stacy?
    oh, I am good....

    So are you planning on sleeping at a 90 degree angle? I do believe I have a protractor around here...

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Actually, the 90º thing works. Well, for me anyway.

    I always sleep on my side, it doesn't matter which one. With my knees pulled up a bit, and both knees bent at about a 90º angle. usually, the arm that's on the bottom will have the elbow bent at about a 90º angle, and usually tucked under my pillow.

    If I'm all straight, I won't even begin to relax, let alone sleep.
    I sleep on my side too, mainly right, with my right arm under the pillow at a (dare I say it?) 90 degree angle.

    I sleep with one of my legs at the same angle crossed over the other, ballerina style.

    I also sleep at the very edge of the bed, slightly off it even.

    Oh yeah, I live dangerously baby.

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Oh, I like my showers hot too. I can understand the cold shower and metabolism thing, but hot ones are relaxing.
    Hot is the correct answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    More snow today, not much, only an inch or so. It melted in a couple of hours. Then a bit of wind. And cold.
    So your metabolism is raring to go then?


  15. #165

    •   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Castro Valley, CA
    Posts
    5,852

    Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

    Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    oh, I am good....

    So are you planning on sleeping at a 90 degree angle? I do believe I have a protractor around here...



    I sleep on my side too, mainly right, with my right arm under the pillow at a (dare I say it?) 90 degree angle.

    I sleep with one of my legs at the same angle crossed over the other, ballerina style.

    I also sleep at the very edge of the bed, slightly off it even.

    Oh yeah, I live dangerously baby.



    Hot is the correct answer.



    So your metabolism is raring to go then?
    Yep I'm going to give it a go. It's really only sleeping on your stomach and then putting one of your legs at a 90 degree and the same side arm at a 90 degree. I guess you had to see it on the show to envision it better. After I saw it, it didn't look uncomfortable. But I'm not a stomach sleeper since it'll make my back hurt when I get up......oh to be young again.....

Similar Threads

  1. [Idea] A Call To Action : Help Restore Disneyanna's ORIGINAL Hours
    By orbitalpunk in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 03:48 PM
  2. Disguy is getting another year older! Come on and celebrate!
    By HiddenMickey in forum Contests, Meets and Events
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 09:17 PM
  3. Grease: Your the One that I want (Video of Max and Laura added)
    By sir clinksalot in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 11:12 PM
  4. How does one find all the new mouse earson the web?
    By Hakuna Makarla in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 06:28 PM
  5. Ponder this one - Disneyland all to yourself?
    By Barbaraann in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-03-2005, 10:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •