Page 132 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3282107122129130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2016

• Goofy

Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

hi all.

• Sgt. Mgr. Melfunction (:

Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    Oh noes! All my kids are sick! Cooper, Casey, Cody and Mel! I am so sorry. I wish I could take it away from you. Rest and fluids. Rest and fluids. And Lots and Lots of
    Oh no Not the children! I am sleeping all the time, and when I'm not sleeping I'm making sure I've got plenty of fluids. Work is killing me though

• Goofy

hope you feel better maleficientmel.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Mel!!! Feel better!!!!! Sending some healing thoughts your way!

Still waiting for company to get here.... should be soon...

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Sgt. Mgr. Melfunction (:

My psychiatrist put me on these prescription pills, and the side effects the first night are the worst I just want to sleep, and feel better! Ugh!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

My cold has infected me with a face full of cold sores. It's not a pretty sight. Much like the gloomy Saturday morning that I see out my window.
    I'm Going To Disneyland ! - May 11, 2015 - May 16, 2015

• Hukuna Matata!

Hello all of you wonderful Micechatters How has everyone been?

---------- Post added 04-28-2012 at 01:58 PM ----------

Feel Better Mel, Rest Liquids and Junk

• Goofy

hi joshnyah. doing just fine. how are you?

• Hukuna Matata!

Hey Rex, I’m doing good Just read thru about 1900 post on here catching up on what I have missed since I have been gone. I’ve been gone for a while it seems, I have had some things consume my time, some good some terrible The worst is Totaling out my truck wiping out the entire front end just short of 4 payments left on it, I was hurt a little more emotionally then anything, I did buy the Truck back and it is in the shop as we speak, Its been a few ups and quite a few downs, but now I am back, Work is Great we keep opening cities all over, With new destinations to see, I wanted to see Cabo soon but now am thinking of doing something else, So for now I am going to start going to Disneyland hopefully once a week and once a month to Disneyworld. So really that sums up the past month or so, I hope everyone is doing well and Its good to be home
    Last edited by Joshnyah; 04-28-2012 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Adding stuff

• Future Cast Member

Hi!

• Hukuna Matata!

Quote Originally Posted by ChessurInWonderland View Post
    Hi!
    Hey Chess,

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

My husband keeps telling me to go to bed. I guess I really look terrible to him. I have always suffered from bad cold sores my entire life. The throbbing is uncomfortable, but I use a triple antibiotic ointment and it helps.

My neighbor received a phone call from her sister's husband. He told her that she should not come down to St. Louis at all. Orders directly from her sister. Cancer is a horrible thing, and I can't imagine the mindset of my neighbor at this point in time. I worry for her sanity, quite frankly.

• Hukuna Matata!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    My husband keeps telling me to go to bed. I guess I really look terrible to him. I have always suffered from bad cold sores my entire life. The throbbing is uncomfortable, but I use a triple antibiotic ointment and it helps.

My neighbor received a phone call from her sister's husband. He told her that she should not come down to St. Louis at all. Orders directly from her sister. Cancer is a horrible thing, and I can't imagine the mindset of my neighbor at this point in time. I worry for her sanity, quite frankly.
    I hope you are feeling Barb, I feel for your Neighbor.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    I hope you are feeling Barb, I feel for your Neighbor.
    Thanks Josh. We all have our trouble in life. Hopefully we all have the strength to endure our troubles, and are lucky enough to spend some time laughing and enjoying life as well.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quick peek in... went out to breakfast then we went out into Joshua Tree National Park. I just started taking pictures when my batteries when dead, so I changed them out. I had brought a whole new back with me. Got home and put the pictures on the computer.... all of them after I put in new batteries have a blue tint.... Not sure if its the batteries or what but it really annoyed me. Glad it wasn't at daughters graduation it happened!!! So I will have to wait until Monday to switch out the batteries and take some more pics out side and hope thats all it is.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.