Page 3 of 135 FirstFirst 123456132853103 ... LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    Lol... no. But I have always wanted to try on wigs of different haircolors to see what I look like.... it's good to know such things before you dye your hair blue.
    I've thought about similar things... but for different styles!

Quote Originally Posted by ChessurInWonderland View Post
    I have homework but keep getting distracted by this movie Oh well, I'll be able to do my homework tomorrow if not
    Uh... just don't wait to late to get it done!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• sleepy lagoon

Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

Quote Originally Posted by ChessurInWonderland View Post
    I have homework but keep getting distracted by this movie Oh well, I'll be able to do my homework tomorrow if not
    Are you still watching Sweeney Todd?

Cuz that is too scary. Some things you can't unsee.

Even though I love to hear Johnny sing.

• world class bilge rat

Getting late again, time to nanner off to bed......

See y'all later.

• Future Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    Are you still watching Sweeney Todd?

Cuz that is too scary. Some things you can't unsee.

Even though I love to hear Johnny sing.
    Yeah, I am. I knew the story and synopsis and everything and had seen all the music clips from the movie but this is my first time watching it actually put together and all the way through, a friend from school lent it to me, I really like it so far. It's interesting to hear everyone in the movie sing, like I didn't know that Alan Rickman and Helena Bonham Carter were that great at singing, either.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Nanners Rob!

And I think I'd better head out too. Breakfast in the morning since I'm not working....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Future Cast Member

I finished that movie, it was so sad! Now I need to find something happy to watch. I wish I had some Disney movies, but all of them are in the car in a book of DVD's that we keep to play in the car. Maybe I'll watch 30 Rock or something

• Shifting cargo

Good evening, everyone

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

• Future Cast Member

Hello!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Hope i am still welcome

I sure hope I am still welcome in this happy place. Hello to everyone from the Duke of Radio or whatever my title is...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

gooooood evening!
    This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.

• Future Cast Member

Evening everyone! I'm listening to "Life's a Happy Song" from the Muppets, hoping it'll cheer me up I'm just in a funk about school and friends and life in general, I always seem to feel this way at night. Nights seem lonely, I guess, or maybe the darkness just shatters the illusion of me pretending to not be lonely in the daytime.

^Nah, I feel the same way with everything that's going on in my life. But you owe it to yourself to occupy your time with interesting things to keep yourself healthy. For example, I've been hitting the gym pretty hard a night because that's why I feel lonely or start thinking way too much about my divorce. It helps a lot. I encourage everyone that's going through a rough time to exercise. Pick a a new book or a new hobby...anything to keep your mind a little busy. You'll be fine though. Hard times will make you stronger and wiser. :-)
    This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.

• Future Cast Member

That's true, I think hobbies and routines and good habits like that would be helpful for dealing with funks.

• Sgt. Mgr. Melfunction (:

Good morning, new thread.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    My hair isn't either.... but then I have a box of stuff for that.

A wig?
    I actually lightened my hair for a bit when my son was a baby. I guess I wanted to be as blond as he was. Now I do nothing to my hair at all. It is what it is. I went from being a toe head as a child, to a nondescript shade of light brown I guess.
    I remember when wigs were in style in the 60's and the 70's. I actually owned a few wigs. I would wear one of those rather than fussing with my own hair. My mom had a wig as well that she wore a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHandedJill View Post
    Good evening, everyone
    Well I missed saying good evening to you, so I guess I'll say it's good to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    I sure hope I am still welcome in this happy place. Hello to everyone from the Duke of Radio or whatever my title is...
    Yes, I left off the list. Hopefully, it will magically reappear soon. I never got good at the whole copy and paste thing.

Good to see you Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    ^Nah, I feel the same way with everything that's going on in my life. But you owe it to yourself to occupy your time with interesting things to keep yourself healthy. For example, I've been hitting the gym pretty hard a night because that's why I feel lonely or start thinking way too much about my divorce. It helps a lot. I encourage everyone that's going through a rough time to exercise. Pick a a new book or a new hobby...anything to keep your mind a little busy. You'll be fine though. Hard times will make you stronger and wiser. :-)
    The new season of The Biggest Loser is using the theme of "No Excuses". I have plenty of excuses why I don't exercise. I need to just get up and do it. I do keep busy other ways to relieve the stress is my life, but unfortunately they don't help my waistline.

Quote Originally Posted by MaleficentMel View Post
    Good morning, new thread.
    Hello Mel. Good to see you.

---------- Post added 02-11-2012 at 07:48 AM ----------

Last week just flew by for me. It's hard to believe that another Saturday has arrived.

I guess my Call to Action has gotten the attention of a few of our old regulars. I hope this thread gets more posters than the small amount that we had in the last one.

Happy Saturday everyone.
    I'm Going To Disneyland ! - May 11, 2015 - May 16, 2015