Page 53 of 135 FirstFirst ... 32843505152535455566378103 ... LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

Howdy Rex!

---------- Post added 03-05-2012 at 10:30 PM ----------

Ok... bedtime for old penguins... Nanners all!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• What Time Taught Us

Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

ugh I had a beautiful post all typed out, and I accidentally hit the backspace button and it sent my browser back so it all got deleted. >:O

highlights of it were:

1. procrastination.... so much to do tomorrow & I did absolutely none of it today
    2. as someone studying something they enjoy rather than what is practical, I sometimes wish I had gone the other route. the future is rather hazy for English majors who have no desire to go to law school nor to teach. with that said, I'm also minoring in film, television, and digital media. lol. lesson not learned! I want to work in TV, so.....
    3. epiphanies are not truth. never feel like you've figured out life! always listen to other people's advice!
    4. welcome to our new member

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

There is no drama in my life at the moment. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever see that day. Well here it is, and I am so grateful. My biggest problem, is whether to put another coat of primer on my new shelving.

I have a vacation coming up at the end of March, and it will be so nice to just relax. I also hope to do a lot of walking on vacation, in order to get prepared for my Disneyland trip in May. I am so out of shape.

Time to sort my laundry.

Happy Tuesday.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    ugh I had a beautiful post all typed out, and I accidentally hit the backspace button and it sent my browser back so it all got deleted. >:O

highlights of it were:

1. procrastination.... so much to do tomorrow & I did absolutely none of it today
    2. as someone studying something they enjoy rather than what is practical, I sometimes wish I had gone the other route. the future is rather hazy for English majors who have no desire to go to law school nor to teach. with that said, I'm also minoring in film, television, and digital media. lol. lesson not learned! I want to work in TV, so.....
    3. epiphanies are not truth. never feel like you've figured out life! always listen to other people's advice!
    4. welcome to our new member
    Didn't it auto save it? MC usually autosaves stuff now and you can just restore what it saved. I've used it a few times myself... as you are typing every so often a little yellow button comes up and says something about auto saving... then if you leave the page for some reason and then come back you can restore what ever was there at the last save....

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    There is no drama in my life at the moment. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever see that day. Well here it is, and I am so grateful. My biggest problem, is whether to put another coat of primer on my new shelving.

I have a vacation coming up at the end of March, and it will be so nice to just relax. I also hope to do a lot of walking on vacation, in order to get prepared for my Disneyland trip in May. I am so out of shape.

Time to sort my laundry.

Happy Tuesday.
    Lets here it for no drama!!! Of course I think we both know that in life, those times of no drama are just the parts where we get to rest up before the next drama filled event in our life happens...

And I can't find my phone this morning. It was on the kitchen table, the case is still on the table, but I don't remember where I carried the phone off to. It has to be either in the kitchen, here or living room. Those are the only rooms I had it in. Hopefully I will find it before I go to work because I have gotten use to playing with it during work.

---------- Post added 03-06-2012 at 06:27 AM ----------

Found it! It was between two books in the living room!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• I'd rather be @ D-land

Just peeking in on this beautiful Tuesday.
    Sue B

Math Geek of Randomness

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

No so beautiful here.....

I HATE WIND!!!!!!!

• I'd rather be @ D-land

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    No so beautiful here.....

I HATE WIND!!!!!!!
    I'm sorry Pengy...
    Here's hopin' that the wind blows away all the bad stuff...
    Sue B

Math Geek of Randomness

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

It is very windy in Chicago today, as well.

---------- Post added 03-06-2012 at 06:27 PM ----------

Sometimes it is just easier to do something yourself, than have someone else help. I am one of those people who works better alone. I guess I am a perfectionist. Perhaps, I shouldn't be so picky, and I should just let others lend me a hand. However, then I am not happy with the finished product, and I want to do it over myself. I know that's crazy. I never liked it when my mom would do one of my jobs over. I did something, and she didn't like the results, so she would correct it. I don't want to do that to other people, so I would rather just do the job myself in the first place.

Sounds a little wacko even to me.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

And.... its still windy here.... phooey.

• Goofy

hi penguinsoda.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Hey Rex! Hope things are going good your way!

• Golden State of Mind

Sup RCMC! Guess who is coming to the Golden State next week??? I cannot wait I love California, it will be a nice change from the nasty cold we have been experiencing in Boston. I wish I had time to go to Disneyland! But I'll be busy, I'm coming out to take the Los Angeles Police Department exam.
    Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Sup RCMC! Guess who is coming to the Golden State next week??? I cannot wait I love California, it will be a nice change from the nasty cold we have been experiencing in Boston. I wish I had time to go to Disneyland! But I'll be busy, I'm coming out to take the Los Angeles Police Department exam.
    Good luck on your examination.

• Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Hey Rex! Hope things are going good your way!

everything is okie dokie so far. i hope you are having a nnice day. its chilly tonight as well.

• world class bilge rat

Hello everyone.

First, I HATE WIND!!!!

It was more than a bit uncomfortable today, about 25º or so, with a 20 MPH wind all day.

Oh well, I get to work outside on the beautiful days too......

Second, I'm leaving tomorrow at about 4AM to work on a power plant in Austin Nevada. I'll be gone every week for the next month or so, but as it stands now, I'll be home on the weekends.