Page 54 of 135 FirstFirst ... 42944515253545556576479104 ... LastLast

• sleepy lagoon

Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

Maverick... God speed on your test. Will be praying for a harmonious outcome for ya. And next time... Disneyland!

---------- Post added 03-06-2012 at 09:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hello everyone.

First, I HATE WIND!!!!

It was more than a bit uncomfortable today, about 25º or so, with a 20 MPH wind all day.

Oh well, I get to work outside on the beautiful days too......

Second, I'm leaving tomorrow at about 4AM to work on a power plant in Austin Nevada. I'll be gone every week for the next month or so, but as it stands now, I'll be home on the weekends.
    What's the drive look like? Will there be snow or ice?

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Sup RCMC! Guess who is coming to the Golden State next week??? I cannot wait I love California, it will be a nice change from the nasty cold we have been experiencing in Boston. I wish I had time to go to Disneyland! But I'll be busy, I'm coming out to take the Los Angeles Police Department exam.
    Dude!!! Good to see you!! Hey... glad you could stop by but hope you are still hitting those books! Whoa... LAPD... whoa... Good luck with that!! Scary and exciting at the same time. If you work for them at least you will be closer to Disneyland!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    everything is okie dokie so far. i hope you are having a nnice day. its chilly tonight as well.
    It is chilly!!! And windy!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hello everyone.

First, I HATE WIND!!!!

It was more than a bit uncomfortable today, about 25º or so, with a 20 MPH wind all day.

Oh well, I get to work outside on the beautiful days too......

Second, I'm leaving tomorrow at about 4AM to work on a power plant in Austin Nevada. I'll be gone every week for the next month or so, but as it stands now, I'll be home on the weekends.
    Hey!! I hate the wind too!!

Bummer for being away from home so much.... I magin' you won't have a lot of time to hang out with us here... Be safe out there!

---------- Post added 03-06-2012 at 10:14 PM ----------

Well I was tired enough at 8:30 to go to bed.... so I think I'll finally head on out! Nanners all!

Mav, try to not be a stranger around here!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Gettin' here too late. Everybody is in bed when I show up. Boo-urns!
    This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Good luck on your examination.
    Thank you!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    Maverick... God speed on your test. Will be praying for a harmonious outcome for ya. And next time... Disneyland!
    Thank you, and hopefully next time... Disneyland!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Dude!!! Good to see you!! Hey... glad you could stop by but hope you are still hitting those books! Whoa... LAPD... whoa... Good luck with that!! Scary and exciting at the same time. If you work for them at least you will be closer to Disneyland!
    Thank you very much! Mid terms this week so I am very much still hitting the books but spring break in sunny LA is getting me through it. I am very excited and will be sure to keep my RCMC family updated on how everything goes!
    Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

There was a fire at the plant where my husband works. He doesn't actually work in the plant. He works in the office. Anyway, he left for work later than usual today. Yesterday was a strange day. Starting out with no telephone service, which went out without warning. It also came back without warning as well.

I hope to be able to finish painting my shelves today. Then there are some holes that need spackling in my basement. Big holes, not little ones. I must spackle the walls, before I get around to the painting. Not sure when that will take place. I see no need to plan anything anymore. I just take each day as it comes.

The wind is howling outside, and my windows are shaking a bit. Reminds me of the Little House episode where the tornado caused a lot of damage to the Ingalls' property. No where near that bad.

Happy Wednesday.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Good morning all! Not windy here.... yet. But I suspect it may pick up by this afternoon.

For some reason still very tired this morning. Maybe I should of gone to bed at 8:30 last night like I thought of. Well, to late now.

Well its off to the races for me!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

^8:30?!??!?!?! I'm just gettin' started at that time! :-)
    This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

My husband goes to bed at 8:45 p.m. That's because he's out of the house in the morning by 3:30 a.m. I guess it takes him 90 minutes to get to work on a good morning, and sometimes 2 hours. I guess he officially must start by 6 a.m. It sometimes takes him more than two hours to get home. He usually gets out of work by three in the afternoon. I tell him, he gives them more than their 8 hours. Although he does get some over time pay. I will be glad when he officially changes jobs. That's going to happen when he reaches 66 this December. Then he can have more normal hours, and he will be only a 1/2 hour away from his job.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    ^8:30?!??!?!?! I'm just gettin' started at that time! :-)
    Yeah but I'm a lot older than you!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    My husband goes to bed at 8:45 p.m. That's because he's out of the house in the morning by 3:30 a.m. I guess it takes him 90 minutes to get to work on a good morning, and sometimes 2 hours. I guess he officially must start by 6 a.m. It sometimes takes him more than two hours to get home. He usually gets out of work by three in the afternoon. I tell him, he gives them more than their 8 hours. Although he does get some over time pay. I will be glad when he officially changes jobs. That's going to happen when he reaches 66 this December. Then he can have more normal hours, and he will be only a 1/2 hour away from his job.
    My husband goes to bed around 8 to, because he gets up around 3 or 4 to go to work. I'm not sure what time he gets up because I'm always asleep when he leaves!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The world does not operate with just 9 to 5 jobs,

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I am watching Little House On The Prairie. It is the 2 part episode where Mary goes blind. Her father leaves her at the blind school in Iowa, where she meets Adam Kendall. He tells her to unpack her bag. SHe takes it over to the dresser, where she realizes she is standing in front of a mirror. The realization of that fact when she touches it makes her cry. It is a moving scene.

---------- Post added 03-07-2012 at 09:23 PM ----------

I painted my shelves today, and my husband doesn't like them. He says they are too dark. I went with a dark brown, like my kitchen cabinets. I guess he will have to get used to them. I think it will look a whole lot better when it is totally done, and I actually start to use the shelves. I finally have a place for all my Disney mugs.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Ah... a place for everything... sounds nice. I just need less stuff!!!

Might be getting my hands on a kiln... now, what am I going to do with it if I do? Don't know... but I have this dream that someday daughter and I will have a studio together... but in the mean time... it would have to be tarped and stored.... somewhere.

But hey... if I can get it for free....

Yup, I need a 12 step program for pack rattedness....

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Aunt Pengy

May you have the strength of eagles wings,
    the faith and courage to soar to new heights,
    and the wisdom of the universe to carry you there.

I went to my PO BOX after work,
    I had a great surprize,when picking up my bill's and other stuff,
    there was a special package ready for me............

JODY
    ,THANK YOU ,very very much....I just really love my EAGLE CUP!
    What a Blessing that is.........and Bless my HEART!

Reminds me ,how when I'am in my lowest point of my life,
    How GOD will use other's to pick me back up!
    That mean's alot to me..........AGAIN
    THANK YOU for thinking of me!!!!
    Now it part of my colletion's of EAGLE's
    Sincerly Jim

Last edited by Eagleman; 03-07-2012 at 07:56 PM.
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Yes, my Disney cups have been packed away way too long. Now I can actually use them. I never used that darn dishwasher.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Name:  micechat.png
Views: 19
Size:  173 Bytes
    Maverick Great New's......Los Angeles Police Department exam.
    You know my friend ,you have my prayer's........
    I also know.......you are hard worker,JIM
    Soaring like an EAGLE !