Page 7 of 135 FirstFirst ... 45678910173257107 ... LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

I'd love to see that!

I'm warming up. At least we didn't have as much wind as they were predicting. Still I'd like to actually see some of that rain that is floating through somewhere.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Grim Grinning

Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

It's actually raining here. It started coming down at about 5:15 and hasn't let up since. Feel free to come up and enjoy it, there's rum, other assorted alcohols and coffee haha.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Hahah! Oh if only teleportation was real!!!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Grim Grinning

I'll call the boys in the lab and tell em to step it up!

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Good... coz as soon as they get it done we can get to Disneyland faster too!

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    It's actually raining here. It started coming down at about 5:15 and hasn't let up since. Feel free to come up and enjoy it, there's rum, other assorted alcohols and coffee haha.
    A few sprinkles just started for us, nothing major. Matter of fact just as quickly as it started sprinkling, it has now stopped.......

Hey all

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Hey Lori!

•   

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Hey Lori!
    Hi Jody
    How are you doing? How did the bbq turn out that your husband cooked? It looked good in the pictures.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Hi Jody
    How are you doing? How did the bbq turn out that your husband cooked? It looked good in the pictures.
    Twas very yummy! The chicken turned out pretty good. I marinated it in this Hawaiian stuff most of the day... I didn't eat any of the pork so I don't know how it was. Hubby and my mother in law had a burger. And there are plenty of left overs so I won't have to cook for probably the rest of the week and thats the best part!

•   

Twas very yummy! The chicken turned out pretty good. I marinated it in this Hawaiian stuff most of the day... I didn't eat any of the pork so I don't know how it was. Hubby and my mother in law had a burger. And there are plenty of left overs so I won't have to cook for probably the rest of the week and thats the best part!
    Not having to cook for the rest of the week is AWESOME! I'm a chicken lover myself, getting either a good marinade or a good seasoning rub is usually all it takes to make it taste good.

So what's new with you? Me not too much, still job searching and trying to go through the process of qualifying for school/retraining for a job.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

I'm trying to eat more chicken and fish. And trying to get back into portion control. I'm almost back to where I'm eating better and eating the size portions I should be... now I need to get off my butt and start my walking again.

pft.... my life doesn't change much. I get to go in tomorrow for my annual (at least it should be, even though its been a couple of years) poke and prod. Oh yes. I am so excited. Had my mammo done last month and now get to do this. Oh joy so can't wait.

•   

I'm trying to eat more chicken and fish. And trying to get back into portion control. I'm almost back to where I'm eating better and eating the size portions I should be... now I need to get off my butt and start my walking again.

pft.... my life doesn't change much. I get to go in tomorrow for my annual (at least it should be, even though its been a couple of years) poke and prod. Oh yes. I am so excited. Had my mammo done last month and now get to do this. Oh joy so can't wait.
    Your so funny, the joy and excitement you have for visiting doctors...... I don't particular care for doctor visits myself

Well even though your life doesn't change much, routine can be a good thing. I think that's about the only thing I enjoyed about my last job, that it was basically the same routine everyday. Some may say that's boring, but I say it doesn't require me to think too much......

Oh yes, I keep telling myself to eat better foods and definitely get a handle on the portion control end.......but I'm still working on that.

Hmmm, I guess just the few sprinkles we got about an hour ago is all that were going to get. But I believe it's supposed to rain tomorrow.

• Grim Grinning

The Notebook is on. Why oh why am I watching it?? I know I'm gonna cry, yet I don't change the channel.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Your so funny, the joy and excitement you have for visiting doctors...... I don't particular care for doctor visits myself

Well even though your life doesn't change much, routine can be a good thing. I think that's about the only thing I enjoyed about my last job, that it was basically the same routine everyday. Some may say that's boring, but I say it doesn't require me to think too much......

Oh yes, I keep telling myself to eat better foods and definitely get a handle on the portion control end.......but I'm still working on that.

Hmmm, I guess just the few sprinkles we got about an hour ago is all that were going to get. But I believe it's supposed to rain tomorrow.
    You didn't note the sarcasm in my voice when I mentioned my annual poke and prod? And I have to go straight from work to the Docs office.... won't even have time to come home and spray some perfume all over me!!!

I'm good with routine. I'm good with boring. I don't mind sitting and doing nothing for hours on end... and thinking is highly over rated!

I'm not sure what our actual forecast is.... I think we might get some clouds but if I remember right we only have like a 10% chance of any rain. Which means... pretty much none at all.

• world class bilge rat

Hello everyone.

Page 7 of 135 FirstFirst ... 45678910173257107 ... LastLast