Page 85 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3560758283848586878895110 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2016

• Goofy

Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

thats cool. another monday again. sigh.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

Howdy all! Well we got some rain! Unfortunately it was last and dark so I didn't get to enjoy much of it. Now if only the wind hadn't been blowing at the same time....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Goofy

hi penguinsoda, how are you? im doing fine. just went to the mall to hang out. anyways, nanners everyone. see you all tomorrow. it is freezing tonight.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Nanners Rex! Catch you next time!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

Howdy all! Well we got some rain! Unfortunately it was last and dark so I didn't get to enjoy much of it. Now if only the wind hadn't been blowing at the same time....
    Well AUNT PENGY
    what happines here will come your way.....it coming down good now ...long with the winds.......I just hope not raindy in the morning....
    hate driveing in it..........
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• world class bilge rat

Hello,everyone.

I won't be on for long tonight, I have to be up early to work in a gold mine tomorrow, and even earlier to work at a power plant Tuesday.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Well AUNT PENGY
    what happines here will come your way.....it coming down good now ...long with the winds.......I just hope not raindy in the morning....
    hate driveing in it..........
    Jim
    yeah I love rain... but not to drive in. Esp. when you have to drive on the freeways with the crazy people!

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hello,everyone.

I won't be on for long tonight, I have to be up early to work in a gold mine tomorrow, and even earlier to work at a power plant Tuesday.
    hey Rob! Phooey for having to be up early.... but hey, maybe you can find some gold in that mine to bring home! Find enough of it and you wouldn't have to go to the power plant!

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Hello,everyone.

ROB

Yep do understand my friend........
    you take care of yourself...long with my prayer's Jim

yeah I love rain... but not to drive in. Esp. when you have to drive on the freeways with the crazy people!
    Aunt Pengy
    I just at that point,Iam tire getting sick...and being out in the cold.........
    and being out with the crazy people! they all around me!!!!!!
    Jim
    Last edited by Eagleman; 03-25-2012 at 09:00 PM.
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Name:  micechat.png
Views: 29
Size:  173 Bytes
    I said eary -er today that this boy going bed eary....I now 4 min's late!!!!
    something is telling me going be rainy most of night........

AUNT PENGY you have yourself a Good Monday.........be safe!
    Get your rest....Nanner's JIM
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

On the one hand it seems like we haven't really had much of a winter... then again it seems like winter has drug on and on and on.....

• world class bilge rat

hey Rob! Phooey for having to be up early.... but hey, maybe you can find some gold in that mine to bring home! Find enough of it and you wouldn't have to go to the power plant!
    As you walk down the mineshaft, you can see veins of gold now and then.

Presently, they've taken thousands of cubic yards of rock out of the mine and stockpiled it.

The next project there is to build a crush plant which will reduce said rock to sand, then sift the gold out.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

As you walk down the mineshaft, you can see veins of gold now and then.

Presently, they've taken thousands of cubic yards of rock out of the mine and stockpiled it.

The next project there is to build a crush plant which will reduce said rock to sand, then sift the gold out.
    Whoa thats pretty cool! I'd want to at least stick a bit of it in my pocket on my way out! Of course, not sure I could handle being underground. I'm not really clostrophobic but...

Anyway, guess I'd best head to bed so I can start my week awake in the morning!

Nanners all!

• Sgt. Mgr. Melfunction (:

Good evening anyone who is still lurking around.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I have a busy week ahead of me getting ready for my Wisconsin Dells trip. I think that I better start it out by making some lists. Then I am sure not to forget anything.

I have had a sore back for days. Not sure if it's sore because of all the painting/and or other work that I have been doing. I guess rest is the best thing for a sore back. It's hard to rest when I have so much that needs doing.

Sean's birthday was nice yesterday. It turned out to be a fairly nice day, weather wise. My husband cooked out, and I baked a cake. I can't believe that Sean is now 19. Teenager will soon not apply to him anymore. During the meal, Sean and Jason were talking about their GED classes. Sean actually seems to be enjoying them. I guess their GED test actually should take place some time in May. Neither of them are 100% certain they will do well. Sean is weak in Reading, and Jason is weak in Math.

I really like Sean's girlfriend. He seems a lot happier since he met her.

Happy Monday

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Happy Monday all!

I'll keep good thoughts for Sean getting his GED Barbara! Sounds like he is easing into adulthood pretty well. Maybe the girlfriend is a good influence!!

Haven't looked outside yet to see if its still raining or not... would be nice if we did get some more rain. Over all its been a pretty dry winter out here, and we need some rain.