Page 98 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4873889596979899100101108123 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2016

• Merry 2014!

Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

Hey, oh, nobody home,
    Meat nor drink nor money have I none,
    Stilll, I willl, be verrry merrrry. . .

Used to sing that at Girl Scout camps.

Anyhoooo, BarbaraAnn I'm sending you and your family good energy and thought-full prayers to help you all through this rough, rough time. Peace to you and yours.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #119 - A Call To Action! Come One! Come All! Come Once, Come Again, and aga

Wait.... its not 11:00 and F! is here????

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico! View Post
    Hey, oh, nobody home,
    Meat nor drink nor money have I none,
    Stilll, I willl, be verrry merrrry. . .
    Well if you happy and know it ,clap your hands...Jim

---------- Post added 04-02-2012 at 09:22 PM ----------

HELLO Fantasmico and Aunt Pengy
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Howdy Jim! How goes it?

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

I'am working on CARDs tonight...........
    Aunt Pengy ,you should be getting one in few day's ....well MAYBEJim

---------- Post added 04-02-2012 at 09:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Howdy Jim! How goes it?
    I have to do a change in my medcation....bacause of the
    contract at work say's I have to go to CVS now......can not be at TARGET no more!
    What a Mess it been....for one's for 90 days........
    and already they mess up on one......and only been there since saturday.....
    I like Target......CVS it suck's
    and still a mess...Jim
    Last edited by Eagleman; 04-02-2012 at 08:33 PM.
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Merry 2014!

Yeah it must be a full moon or something for me to be here so early . . . :P
    Or something froze over. . .

How are you Jim and Pengy?!!

Why are cats continually hungry??? :/
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

one med...is two times a day
    that 60 pill's in a 30 day's....and they only gave 30........in the bottle
    i took it back....the gal .......said she counted it 2 time's
    i said yes for 30 not for 60.....she got me tick........
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    I'am working on CARDs tonight...........
    Aunt Pengy ,you should be getting one in few day's ....well MAYBEJim

---------- Post added 04-02-2012 at 09:31 PM ----------

I have to do a change in my medcation....bacause of the
    contract at work say's I have to go to CVS now......can not be at TARGET no more!
    What a Mess it been....for one's for 90 days........
    and already they mess up on one......and only been there since saturday.....
    I like Target......CVS it suck's
    and still a mess...Jim
    Awww Jim.... thats nice! (The card that is... not the issues with the pharmacy!)

And been there. We use to have Medco for our meds and it was the biggest pain. I hated them. We got switched to Prescription Solutions (which will be changing their name soon). I've had my issues with them before.... I ended up running out of my blood pressure meds last year because of a mess up of theirs. But over all they aren't bad, but we can only get our scripts filled at an actual pharmacy 3 times then we have to get them in the mail.

Its kinda nice that way... as long as the scrip has refills I can just go online and order more. If I need a refill the doc has to fax in an order.

I don't think any of them are perfect.

---------- Post added 04-02-2012 at 09:40 PM ----------

Yeah it must be a full moon or something for me to be here so early . . . :P
    Or something froze over. . .

How are you Jim and Pengy?!!

Good question... my daughter has been having an problem with her cats puking all over the place lately... they have 4 cats in the house and she has no idea which one it is... or if its more than one of them.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Try feeding them
    they might like that .....LOL.....Jim

---------- Post added 04-02-2012 at 09:53 PM ----------

Must be a Full Moon ..now everone is gone..................

Well,I need to go to bed any way....have a Good Night........
    Nanner's All
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Nanners Jim! Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a good day tomorrow! Hopefully at least the wind won't be blowing!!

Um... thirsty... should drink some more water... might get some green tea....

• Merry 2014!

Awww Jim.... thats nice! (The card that is... not the issues with the pharmacy!)

And been there. We use to have Medco for our meds and it was the biggest pain. I hated them. We got switched to Prescription Solutions (which will be changing their name soon). I've had my issues with them before.... I ended up running out of my blood pressure meds last year because of a mess up of theirs. But over all they aren't bad, but we can only get our scripts filled at an actual pharmacy 3 times then we have to get them in the mail.

Its kinda nice that way... as long as the scrip has refills I can just go online and order more. If I need a refill the doc has to fax in an order.

I don't think any of them are perfect.

---------- Post added 04-02-2012 at 09:40 PM ----------

Good question... my daughter has been having an problem with her cats puking all over the place lately... they have 4 cats in the house and she has no idea which one it is... or if its more than one of them.
    Pharmacies can be a headache at times it's true. Not a big fan of CVS or Walgreens here. Fortunately I can go where I want which is a local place that has great service. Sorry to hear of your hassles Jim.

Oh wow, that many cats barfing and not knowing which one. . . yikes. . . that requires almost 24 hour surveillance to figure it out! Could be the food? or the water bowl needs santitized? My cats stopped yakking once I washed the water bowl everyday and gave them lots more protein, less kibble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Try feeding them
    they might like that .....LOL.....Jim
    What!???? You have to FEED them too?!!!! :P

---------- Post added 04-02-2012 at 10:00 PM ----------

Nanners Jim! Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a good day tomorrow! Hopefully at least the wind won't be blowing!!

Um... thirsty... should drink some more water... might get some green tea....
    Been trying to drink more water. . . up to 90 oz . . . . with lemon.
    Have to step it up a little now since I had some sangra tonight.

Love green tea. A friend told me she mixed a little fruit nectar with her green tea and loved it. Sounds interesting huh? might try that if there is a nectar without extra sugar.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Pharmacies can be a headache at times it's true. Not a big fan of CVS or Walgreens here. Fortunately I can go where I want which is a local place that has great service. Sorry to hear of your hassles Jim.

Oh wow, that many cats barfing and not knowing which one. . . yikes. . . that requires almost 24 hour surveillance to figure it out! Could be the food? or the water bowl needs santitized? My cats stopped yakking once I washed the water bowl everyday and gave them lots more protein, less kibble.

What!???? You have to FEED them too?!!!! :P
    Well one of them is diabetic and not only gets insulin shots but has to have special food.... not sure what the rest of them get to eat. I'll have to ask her how often she totally cleans out the water bowl. I know the food dishes get washed after each meal... well with the wet food anyway....

• Merry 2014!

Well one of them is diabetic and not only gets insulin shots but has to have special food.... not sure what the rest of them get to eat. I'll have to ask her how often she totally cleans out the water bowl. I know the food dishes get washed after each meal... well with the wet food anyway....
    Pets can be such a puzzlement. Worth it but still tricky. Now I'm trying to figure out how to keep one cat from getting such a distended belly and the other to gain a bit of weight. So far it comes down to protein but I can't afford to feed them a totally wet high protein diet soooo. . . looking for high protein kibble to augment the wet food. And a way to get my Siamese to stop growling at the other cat. Looks like it might be cat pheremones which are a little expensive. Less cat fights would be great however. one more thing to buy. sigh
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Pets can be such a puzzlement. Worth it but still tricky. Now I'm trying to figure out how to keep one cat from getting such a distended belly and the other to gain a bit of weight. So far it comes down to protein but I can't afford to feed them a totally wet high protein diet soooo. . . looking for high protein kibble to augment the wet food. And a way to get my Siamese to stop growling at the other cat. Looks like it might be cat pheremones which are a little expensive. Less cat fights would be great however. one more thing to buy. sigh
    Yup... they are a part of the family and they have to be taken care off as such. I know my "kids" have a hard time with having to buy insulin, and the special food, and feeding a stray besides the ones they "own..." But when Lucifer was first diagnosed with diabetes they went through much the same thing with trying to get food with the right amount of protein to carbs for him. Oye.... crazyness!!

Well darn, I'm glad you stopped by early tonight but... now I've got to nanner out too! Well hopefully you'll be able to sneek in early again one of these days!

• Sgt. Mgr. Melfunction (:

Just got home from work