Page 134 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3484109124131132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2020
  1. #1996

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,713
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 120: Dancing with Myself.....

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hello everyone....and goodbye.

    Well, temporarily.

    I'm going to Tacoma Washington to work on the electrical controls at an oil refining plant. I'll likely be gone a week or maybe two, I won't know until I get there.
    OMG don't scare me like that!!!!!

    Ok, you can leave for a bit... but you darn well better get back here as soon as you can!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    hello room
    Hello Rex!

    Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    I wish I had something to say.... but...

    Sigh....

    I don't.
    Something will come to you...




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  2. #1997

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,504

    Re: RCMC # 120: Dancing with Myself.....

    Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    I wish I had something to say.... but...

    Sigh....

    I don't.
    The smile on your face lets me know you need me
    There's a look in your eye sayin you'll never leave me
    The touch of your hand says you'll catch me whenever I fall
    You say it best......
    When you say nothing at all.

    Wait; this isn't the song lyric thread......Oh well......

  3. #1998

    • sleepy lagoon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    a tiny cottage in the forest
    Posts
    17,695

    Re: RCMC # 120: Dancing with Myself.....

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

    Something will come to you...

    Really?

    Will something really come to me?

    Cuz I've been waiting and....

    it hasn't.


    But when Pengy talks, people listen, so...

    I'll continue to wait.

    ---------- Post added 07-20-2012 at 09:51 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    The smile on your face lets me know you need me
    There's a look in your eye sayin you'll never leave me
    The touch of your hand says you'll catch me whenever I fall
    You say it best......
    When you say nothing at all.

    Wait; this isn't the song lyric thread......Oh well......

    Now Rob's trying to make me cry...


  4. #1999

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,504

    Re: RCMC # 120: Dancing with Myself.....

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    OMG don't scare me like that!!!!!

    Ok, you can leave for a bit... but you darn well better get back here as soon as you can.
    Whoops....I didn't mean it to come out that way.

    Lol.

    It'd take a LOT to pry me away from here. Slow or busy, RCMC is a great place to be. I like everyone who posts here.

    ---------- Post added 07-20-2012 at 09:53 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    Now Rob's trying to make me cry...
    That only proves you're human.......

  5. #2000

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,691
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 120: Dancing with Myself.....

    I just ,wanted say" HELLO "

    It's been a very long and hard week at work....
    I get up eary -work - come home and take shower -eat -then go to bed.......
    and my feet is hurting me for standing all day........

    and the heat is not helping........I guess,what, Iam really saying ...I been pretty tire........
    Hope All Is Well
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  6. #2001

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,504

    Re: RCMC # 120: Dancing with Myself.....

    Hi Jim!

    Yep, I know the feeling......

  7. #2002

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,691
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 120: Dancing with Myself.....

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hi Jim!

    Yep, I know the feeling......
    YEP...I know You do...........ROB
    You take care ,up there in Tacoma Washington !
    Hopefully it be cooler.........?
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  8. #2003

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,504

    Re: RCMC # 120: Dancing with Myself.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    YEP...I know You do...........ROB
    You take care ,up there in Tacoma Washington !
    Hopefully it be cooler.........?
    Jim
    Yes, it's been mid-60s up there recently.

    Over 100 here most days......

  9. #2004

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,691
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 120: Dancing with Myself.....

    Stacy...Behave your self....lest try.............Hope you doing as well......

    Aunt Pengy
    Hope your computer and internet is working............ and work went well for you today...

    Hi there........REX
    Next week ,I be going to the O.C. Fair!

    JIM
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  10. #2005

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,396

    Re: RCMC # 120: Dancing with Myself.....

    Have a safe trip! Washington sounds nice right now.

  11. #2006

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,504

    Re: RCMC # 120: Dancing with Myself.....

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Have a safe trip! Washington sounds nice right now.
    Boy, does it ever!

    This plant is right on the Puget Sound, about 100 yards from the ocean.

    Even though it's an ugly industrial area, there are still plenty of trees around.

  12. #2007

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,713
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 120: Dancing with Myself.....

    Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    Really?

    Will something really come to me?

    Cuz I've been waiting and....

    it hasn't.


    But when Pengy talks, people listen, so...

    I'll continue to wait.

    ---------- Post added 07-20-2012 at 09:51 PM ----------




    Now Rob's trying to make me cry...
    pft.. no one listens to me... I usually just talk to myself...


    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Whoops....I didn't mean it to come out that way.

    Lol.

    It'd take a LOT to pry me away from here. Slow or busy, RCMC is a great place to be. I like everyone who posts here.

    ---------- Post added 07-20-2012 at 09:53 PM ----------



    That only proves you're human.......
    You better not ever pry yourself away!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    I just ,wanted say" HELLO "

    It's been a very long and hard week at work....
    I get up eary -work - come home and take shower -eat -then go to bed.......
    and my feet is hurting me for standing all day........

    and the heat is not helping........I guess,what, Iam really saying ...I been pretty tire........
    Hope All Is Well
    Jim
    Jim!! It had indeed been a long week! And crazy for me at work today!

    Glad you could stop by and say howdy!! Hope you get some rest tonight and have a relaxing weekend!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  13. #2008

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,691
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 120: Dancing with Myself.....

    Time to END..this Long week,along with this long day.......and go to bed
    and sleep.......Good Night ALL ,nanner's Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  14. #2009

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,504

    Re: RCMC # 120: Dancing with Myself.....

    Yep, me too.

    Nanners everyone!

  15. #2010

    • Goofy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    in wonderland.
    Posts
    20,653

    Re: RCMC # 120: Dancing with Myself.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Stacy...Behave your self....lest try.............Hope you doing as well......

    Aunt Pengy
    Hope your computer and internet is working............ and work went well for you today...

    Hi there........REX
    Next week ,I be going to the O.C. Fair!

    JIM
    hi eagleman, i always wanted to go to the oc fair. maybe one of these days i will. Have fun

Similar Threads

  1. Dancing with the Stars, Season 3
    By Experiment626 in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 05:43 AM
  2. dancing with the stars
    By kelly in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 07:07 PM
  3. Dancing with the Stars at DL - 2nd Row Pics
    By sir clinksalot in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 08:53 PM
  4. Dancing With the Stars - Season 2
    By Sasafratz in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 08:15 AM
  5. Dancing With The Stars
    By SummerInFL in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-18-2005, 09:02 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •