Page 52 of 135 FirstFirst ... 22742495051525354556277102 ... LastLast

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: RCMC # 120: Dancing with Myself.....

Dopey is the dwarf that probably appears the most with Snow White in the parks.
    I'm Going To Disneyland ! - May 11, 2015 - May 16, 2015

• Grim Grinning

Hello again! It's been a good night for spotting old friends in here. Now we have to coax Johnny out of the shadows to say hello. What did I miss while I was gone?

• sleepy lagoon

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Dopey is the dwarf that probably appears the most with Snow White in the parks.
    Fitting.

Cuz I just can't shake Lauren, hard as I try....

lol

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Well it's time for bed. I stayed up way too late already.

I have decided to post the majority of my photopass pics in a thread. Check it out in the DL forum.

• Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    hi ya Rex!

How are you this weekend?
    hi.
    im feeling a little bored. but tomorrow im going to the movies. how are you my7dwarves?

• Sgt. Mgr. Melfunction (:

Anyone in here?

• Circle of Ancients

Now that I have been spotted, I suppose I should say something. Just passing through really. I may have something interesting to post in a couple of weeks. At the present, however, I am just existing as usual. But wanted to drop a line and say that I am still alive... for lack of a better word.

Should something interesting indeed happen, I will be back to tell you all about it. If not, I'll still be away working on it. Cheers!

Keane - Disconnected - YouTube

• Grim Grinning

*fangirl squealing going on over here!

We miss you! Glad you said hi, you should grace us with your presence more often.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aura of Foreboding View Post
    Now that I have been spotted, I suppose I should say something. Just passing through really. I may have something interesting to post in a couple of weeks. At the present, however, I am just existing as usual. But wanted to drop a line and say that I am still alive... for lack of a better word.

Should something interesting indeed happen, I will be back to tell you all about it. If not, I'll still be away working on it. Cheers!

I must admit that I did think of you as I stood in the Haunted Mansion room, and your old avatar photo appeared in full.

My Disneyland vacations are few and far between. Much like the visits from many of our old and treasured RCMC members.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Happy Sunday all!! Can't wait to see all of your pictures Barbara!!!

A Johnny sighting!!!!

Well where ever you are and whatever you are doing just know that whatever fork in the road you take, we're all here behind you or on the side of the road as you go by cheering you on!

I was thinking of doing a trip this summer... but good grief.... all the motels have jacked up the rates into the stratosphere. Daughter doesn't really care. She knows its going to be freaking hot and crowded this summer anyway. I told her she needs to come back someday in like... September.

Speaking of September, Hilsbro is coming out that last week of that month and I'm hoping to make it down then for a day or so....

Then my next visit won't be until the anniversary probably. Although I'd really like to come down in December since I haven't been in December for... 3 years now?

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Happy Sunday all!! Can't wait to see all of your pictures Barbara!!!

A Johnny sighting!!!!

Well where ever you are and whatever you are doing just know that whatever fork in the road you take, we're all here behind you or on the side of the road as you go by cheering you on!

I was thinking of doing a trip this summer... but good grief.... all the motels have jacked up the rates into the stratosphere. Daughter doesn't really care. She knows its going to be freaking hot and crowded this summer anyway. I told her she needs to come back someday in like... September.

Speaking of September, Hilsbro is coming out that last week of that month and I'm hoping to make it down then for a day or so....

Then my next visit won't be until the anniversary probably. Although I'd really like to come down in December since I haven't been in December for... 3 years now?
    I never show all of my pictures, but I have a few ideas for a few threads at the moment.

It was 2008 when I was down for Christmas Jody, so that makes it 4 years for me.

I do want to see Carsland, and I figure the Anniversary is a good time for that. We can share room costs for that Jody if you like, and your hotel sounds fine for that. Easy location to get around.

• Grim Grinning

I was thinking of coming down in September too! Get my Disneyland fix before Cabo.

• Sgt. Mgr. Melfunction (:

Quote Originally Posted by Aura of Foreboding View Post

Johnny!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Oh look the computer let me online... for a minute.... stupid technology...

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I never show all of my pictures, but I have a few ideas for a few threads at the moment.

It was 2008 when I was down for Christmas Jody, so that makes it 4 years for me.

I do want to see Carsland, and I figure the Anniversary is a good time for that. We can share room costs for that Jody if you like, and your hotel sounds fine for that. Easy location to get around.
    Awesome!! I'm waiting to see where the room prices are going to end up. The room I usually pay around $80 a night for is currently going to $128... and I looked to see in January and it still shows them for around $94. I'm thinking that by this winter the room rates will drop down, so I'm not rushing to get the room booked for January just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I was thinking of coming down in September too! Get my Disneyland fix before Cabo.

Ohhh!!! That would be fun! I think its the last week in September Troy will be out from Florida....

Ok stuffs to do. Hope I can get back in later.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Grim Grinning

That WOULD be fun! I was looking at the Ramada for Sept and I think it was something like $90 a night. I'm hoping it'll come down a little by the time summer winds down.