Page 100 of 134 FirstFirst ... 5090979899100101102103110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2009

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I vacuumed up a lot of dust in my house today, and now my head is stuffed up and I have the sniffles.
    Kicked up your allergies did ya?

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    It's been cold in the mornings, around 30 - 40, but it warms up during the day; 60 - 70 or so.

I like the cold crisp mornings as long as it doesn't stay cold all day long!

I remember the meet 2 years ago, it was great to get to know everyone. Even though there were a lot of people there (well, a lot to me anyway), and I wish we could have spent more time together, it was still fun.

Last years meet was cool too. The Collishaw girls were staying in the same hotel, just a couple of rooms away, but every time I knocked on their door, they were gone. Imagine that; being at DL and not being in your room all the time!!!

Lol.

It sounds like we might be planning our own little RCMC get-together this year. I don't know much about the MC meet yet but if we did it ourselves, there's be more time to spend together.

Time will tell.....
    Ya the one a couple years ago was my first time ever doing a meet. Deb surprised herself and enjoyed it a lot too, but then she likes to do group things. I'm a lot more reserved when in a big group.

College isn't for everybody. However, I wish it didn't cost as much as it does, so the people that really want to go, can go.
    Technically anyone can go to college, you just may have the bill to still pay after you graduate. My niece will have a bill waiting for her after she graduates from ASU this coming May. Guess I'll have to make a trip out to the desert and watch her graduate.

• world class bilge rat

Ok you guys, my computer is acting funny.....well, just slow.......so I'd best nanner off to bed before it quits altogether.

See y'all later!

•   

Ok you guys, my computer is acting funny.....well, just slow.......so I'd best nanner off to bed before it quits altogether.

See y'all later!
    Bummer........see ya Rob!

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Ouch! Sounds like you didn't like some things you were being taught as a child?
    Uh...being in a cult was what I didn't like being taught...

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Dusty had said something last year about the main focus would be on the 10th anniversary of MiceAge not so much the 8th of MiceChat. And the date got changed when I brought up to Dusty that this year NAMM was the same weekend as when we originally planned it... before NAMM was the weekend before.

I think you are right... all I remember is Stacy, Lauren, Rob and I closing the place down!
    What is NAMM? And photos or it didn't happen? I'm sad I missed those festivities. I haven't closed a place down in over 10 years!

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I also was not allowed to celebrate Christmas as a child. Dumb cult my family was in...
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

Not allowed? Aww... sorry about that....

Well, I'm not sure if it constitutes a cult per se, but I was brought up in a VERY conservative Christian household. Without getting into details, lets just say it was my grandmother's house and she didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea about us...gosh, its hard to explain without getting into religion, but anyway...I don't like some of the things I was brought up to believe either.

I made the mistake of having caffeine too late at night, so I am wired and I definitely have to get up at 6am. OOPS!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Hello everyone.
    Hey Rob!
    Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    Hey Ash!

I vacuumed up a lot of dust in my house today, and now my head is stuffed up and I have the sniffles.
    Uh oh...

I remember the meet 2 years ago, it was great to get to know everyone. Even though there were a lot of people there (well, a lot to me anyway), and I wish we could have spent more time together, it was still fun.

Last years meet was cool too. The Collishaw girls were staying in the same hotel, just a couple of rooms away, but every time I knocked on their door, they were gone. Imagine that; being at DL and not being in your room all the time!!!

Lol.

It sounds like we might be planning our own little RCMC get-together this year. I don't know much about the MC meet yet but if we did it ourselves, there's be more time to spend together.

Time will tell.....
    I'm thinking thats a good idea and does sound like way fun...

See y'all later!
    Oh bother! Glad you could stop by for a bit!

What is NAMM? And photos or it didn't happen? I'm sad I missed those festivities. I haven't closed a place down in over 10 years!
    NAMM is some national music conference. Its the biggest thing the Anaheim center hosts each year. Something like 100,000 people or something crazy like that.

Last year:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    I made the mistake of having caffeine too late at night, so I am wired and I definitely have to get up at 6am. OOPS!
    I have to get up at 6am to. I was asked to go to work an hour earlier tomorrow. Meh, overtime pay is overtime pay.

---------- Post added 11-01-2012 at 09:05 PM ----------

Ha! I don't know any of the people in those photos...and this makes me sad.

yAy! Awesome pics Pengy!

And clara: overtime pay is worth it, IMO...just wish I was getting paid overtime tomorrow too!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

2011:

---------- Post added 11-01-2012 at 09:11 PM ----------

yAy! Awesome pics Pengy!

And clara: overtime pay is worth it, IMO...just wish I was getting paid overtime tomorrow too!
    Just a sample of whats is store for the next RCMC dinner!

Ha! I don't know any of the people in those photos...and this makes me sad.
    Maybe not now... but you're getting to know them and some of them you might know! Margo (Purple Dove) has been around forever too!

And Amanda, and Mel, and Jessica and Rob... stick with us kid you'll be back in the grove with the old and the new people in no time!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

great photos! Are these all the people who I talk to in here?

•   

Sorry didn't mean to offend you or anything like that. I can see you feel extremely strongly about it.

Well, I'm not sure if it constitutes a cult per se, but I was brought up in a VERY conservative Christian household. Without getting into details, lets just say it was my grandmother's house and she didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea about us...gosh, its hard to explain without getting into religion, but anyway...I don't like some of the things I was brought up to believe either.
    Religion usually is a touchy subject for most people in general. I think a lot of times when two opposite ones come in contact, each one feels like the other one is trying to convert them. But we all reach the adult age in our lives when were able to make choices for ourselves. I don't think anyone should be forced into anything, but to me made aware, and then let that person make the decision for themselves. In reality its that person who has to live with their decision.

Sorry didn't mean to offend you or anything like that. I can see you feel extremely strongly about it.
    Not offended My experience is what makes me who I am today. It is what it is

•   

Ahh the meet from a couple of years ago. I see you got me in a couple pictures Pengy. Out of the pictures you posted at least half the people still hang out in here if not most.

Well I'm off to bed. Early day tomorrow! I'm gonna see Wreck it Ralph tomorrow night at the drive in! Yay!

Religion usually is a touchy subject for most people in general. I think a lot of times when two opposite ones come in contact, each one feels like the other one is trying to convert them. But we all reach the adult age in our lives when were able to make choices for ourselves. I don't think anyone should be forced into anything, but to me made aware, and then let that person make the decision for themselves. In reality its that person who has to live with their decision.
    Exactly. I have left the church I was raised in because I simply couldn't live like that anymore, and they were very quick to let me know I was on the road to eternal damnation, but.. yes, if I ever have kids I plan to teach them many different paths and let them choose what they want to do.

Enough with the serious stuff though, I'm with clara - are these pictures of the people to whom I speak in here?