Page 109 of 134 FirstFirst ... 9598499106107108109110111112119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2009
  1. #1621

    •   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Castro Valley, CA
    Posts
    5,852

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    It wasn't quiet at my house Saturday night; one of my daughters friends who moved to Texas a few years ago was in town and they had a party for him.

    These are good kids though, no alcohol or drugs, none of them even smoke. Just a little get-together (about 15 kids) for a few hours.

    I slept through most of it.
    Ahhh is that where you were last night sleeping and not chatting with us in here

  2. #1622

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    pshaw! I am satan incarnate. Well, I don't do drugs. Bad experience with that...but yeah. I guess I don't fall into the "good kid" category. I did when I was a teenager though.

  3. #1623

    • Wait, what?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rainier, OR
    Posts
    7,245
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    So I have a question.

    What happened in my absence that made y'all unable to close a thread in 3 months? Doesn't this one seem to be taking long?

    And by that, I of course mean Hello.

  4. #1624

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    Darth is impatient

  5. #1625

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,496

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Ahhh is that where you were last night sleeping and not chatting with us in here
    My house is about 1/2 mile from the high school and after school some of the kids would come over here before going home. I got to know a bunch of them and since most of them were seniors last year I haven't seen them in a while. It was good to catch up with them.

    I can think of at least two of them who would get drunk once in a while until they hitched up with my daughters 'gang'. Odd as it may seem, they straightened out a bit. Saw one of them last night, he's still doing well.

  6. #1626

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    ya know, I've been wondering when this thread would end...seems like it should be soon.

  7. #1627

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,496

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthDucky View Post
    So I have a question.

    What happened in my absence that made y'all unable to close a thread in 3 months? Doesn't this one seem to be taking long?

    And by that, I of course mean Hello.
    Yep, slow summer.....

    Lol.

    I spent about 3 months in your neck of the woods; well, sort of. I was in Tacoma installing electrical controls and instrumentation on an oil refining plant.

    ---------- Post added 11-04-2012 at 08:59 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    ya know, I've been wondering when this thread would end...seems like it should be soon.
    Yep, about 370 more posts.......

    Lol.

  8. #1628

    • Wait, what?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rainier, OR
    Posts
    7,245
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Darth is impatient
    Not meaning to be impatient, just making an observation.
    If you look back, you can see just what a difference there has been.

  9. #1629

    •   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Castro Valley, CA
    Posts
    5,852

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthDucky View Post
    So I have a question.

    What happened in my absence that made y'all unable to close a thread in 3 months? Doesn't this one seem to be taking long?

    And by that, I of course mean Hello.
    Tyler!!! How are you dude? It's taking so long cuz your not around here anymore....... Nice to have you drop by though

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    My house is about 1/2 mile from the high school and after school some of the kids would come over here before going home. I got to know a bunch of them and since most of them were seniors last year I haven't seen them in a while. It was good to catch up with them.

    I can think of at least two of them who would get drunk once in a while until they hitched up with my daughters 'gang'. Odd as it may seem, they straightened out a bit. Saw one of them last night, he's still doing well.
    Ahh that's nice, I'm sure you did have a nice visit. I knew their was a good reason why you didn't stroll through here last night

  10. #1630

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    I lived in Tacoma for 3 months back in 2006. My aunt lives there.

    ---------- Post added 11-04-2012 at 09:01 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthDucky View Post
    Not meaning to be impatient, just making an observation.
    If you look back, you can see just what a difference there has been.
    at "alright who Farted" thread!

  11. #1631

    • Wait, what?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rainier, OR
    Posts
    7,245
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    I spent about 3 months in your neck of the woods; well, sort of. I was in Tacoma installing electrical controls and instrumentation on an oil refining plant.
    Tacoma's nice. How did you like the rainy Pacific Northwest?

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Tyler!!! How are you dude? It's taking so long cuz your not around here anymore....... Nice to have you drop by though
    Know what, I was thinking about saying something along those lines.
    And it's nice to stop by.

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I lived in Tacoma for 3 months back in 2006. My aunt lives there.

    ---------- Post added 11-04-2012 at 09:01 PM ----------



    at "alright who Farted" thread!
    Same question I asked micromind

    And yeah, there was only one post in the fart thread. Kind of sad isn't it?


    Anyways, hate to run, but I've got to get to work.

  12. #1632

    • Never give in.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In tha hood
    Posts
    18,206

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    Haha. I remember that. And disneyfan07. That guy...lol
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥




  13. #1633

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    wow, I start actually working on homework and it gets all lively around here...coincidence???

  14. #1634

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,496

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthDucky View Post
    Tacoma's nice. How did you like the rainy Pacific Northwest?
    I grew up in Albany Oregon, so I'm no stranger to the rain.

    Here in Fernley Nevada, we get about 5" of rain a year, most of it from thunderstorms.

    So it was kinda nice, but irritating at the same time.....

  15. #1635

    •   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Castro Valley, CA
    Posts
    5,852

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    Thanks for stopping by Tyler, and have an easy night at work.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 11:17 AM
  2. [Chat] In keeping with Walts vision for the park
    By Sorcerer's Apprentice in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 08:24 PM
  3. With Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?
    By mouseinphilly in forum Disney and Industry Theatrical, Music and Publishing Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 05:30 PM
  4. Large-scale New Parade with Mouse Theme for the Year of The Rat
    By HongKongDisneyland in forum Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 09:45 PM
  5. Walt Disney Co is in the process of negotiating with HK Gov for the Expansion of HKDL
    By HongKongDisneyland in forum Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-18-2006, 01:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •