Page 126 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2676101116123124125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2009
  1. #1876

    • Wait, what?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rainier, OR
    Posts
    7,245
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Morning! Off to the L.A. Law Forum in a bit, but thought I'd check in first.
    Wait, do you mean a forum board based on the show L.A. Law, or a physical forum, where you will be discussing law?

    Edit: That takes place in L.A.

  2. #1877

    • Goofy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    in wonderland.
    Posts
    20,653

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Hey Rex! Sorry no one was around to chat with you last night!

    Just gotta get through the next couple of days... then I get a real day off!!! Whooo Hoooo!
    hi penguinsoda, thats okay. at least you will get to enjoy your day off on monday

  3. #1878

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Salt Lake
    Posts
    1,944

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    Well Winter has hit! Got about 8 inches of snow over the last 30 hours. Oh how I hate shoveling snow. Hope you are all well.
    BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

  4. #1879

    • Never give in.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In tha hood
    Posts
    18,206

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    Roommate is gone, laundry is done and put away, and my side of the room has been cleaned and organized. Makings of a good weekend. And I go home Friday!!
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥




  5. #1880

    • Goofy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    in wonderland.
    Posts
    20,653

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    doing laundry is sometimes a pain the butt lol.

  6. #1881

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthDucky View Post
    Wait, do you mean a forum board based on the show L.A. Law, or a physical forum, where you will be discussing law?

    Edit: That takes place in L.A.
    LOL, its a forum for Law School hopefuls, with tons of Law Schools there recruiting and workshops about everything from the admissions process to diversity. It was a good event, I am super glad I went!

  7. #1882

    • Delawarean Girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delaware,USA
    Posts
    14,961

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    Hello MiceChatters.

    As I said before. I'm getting a seasonal job soon w/ Amazon. But that might change. I'm having an interview with Bank of America this Tuesday. I think I'll have a good shot in getting a Bank of America job again. So, I just might take a gamble and tell Amazon I can't take that job.

  8. #1883

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Online

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,524
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    I hope your job situation works out for you Hayley.

  9. #1884

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    OK, I think I'm calling it another early night. Nanners all!

  10. #1885

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,462

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    Hello MiceChatters.

    As I said before. I'm getting a seasonal job soon w/ Amazon. But that might change. I'm having an interview with Bank of America this Tuesday. I think I'll have a good shot in getting a Bank of America job again. So, I just might take a gamble and tell Amazon I can't take that job.
    There's a huge Amazon warehouse here in Fernley. Just think; if you work for Amazon, you could transfer here.....

    Lol.

  11. #1886

    • Never give in.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In tha hood
    Posts
    18,206

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    I watched a Nicki Minaj music video tonight for the first time, and needless to say, I am scarred for life.
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥




  12. #1887

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,681
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    hi penguinsoda, thats okay. at least you will get to enjoy your day off on monday
    I will indeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by mickdaddy View Post
    Well Winter has hit! Got about 8 inches of snow over the last 30 hours. Oh how I hate shoveling snow. Hope you are all well.
    My daughters sister and brother in law are in Salt Lake right now. And apparently the sister in law does not like snow!! Daughter has a dusting of snow, but already quite a bit in the mountains. I'm happy to have... none thank you very much!

    Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    Roommate is gone, laundry is done and put away, and my side of the room has been cleaned and organized. Makings of a good weekend. And I go home Friday!!
    Whooo Hoooo!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    doing laundry is sometimes a pain the butt lol.
    Sometimes? All the time...

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    LOL, its a forum for Law School hopefuls, with tons of Law Schools there recruiting and workshops about everything from the admissions process to diversity. It was a good event, I am super glad I went!
    Most interesting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    Hello MiceChatters.

    As I said before. I'm getting a seasonal job soon w/ Amazon. But that might change. I'm having an interview with Bank of America this Tuesday. I think I'll have a good shot in getting a Bank of America job again. So, I just might take a gamble and tell Amazon I can't take that job.
    Ohhh Good luck on the bank job!!! I'm guessing that would be more permanent than the Amazon one!


    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    OK, I think I'm calling it another early night. Nanners all!
    Sounds like a good plan... I don't think I'll be up much longer either.

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    There's a huge Amazon warehouse here in Fernley. Just think; if you work for Amazon, you could transfer here.....

    Lol.
    Well, it would be a little closer to Disneyland!


    Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    I watched a Nicki Minaj music video tonight for the first time, and needless to say, I am scarred for life.
    Um... never heard of Nicki Manaj... but then.... I'm old...

    ---------- Post added 11-10-2012 at 10:18 PM ----------

    ok... its offficial... nanner time for me!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  13. #1888

    • Never give in.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In tha hood
    Posts
    18,206

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post













    Um... never heard of Nicki Manaj... but then.... I'm old...


    ---------- Post added 11-11-2012 at 01:52 AM ----------

    I mean...I would study for my bio exam on Monday if I knew what chapters it was on
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥




  14. #1889

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,681
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    Ye gawds.... I have to leave for work in less than 15 minutes and I'm not even dresses? Uh oh....




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  15. #1890

    • sleepy lagoon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    a tiny cottage in the forest
    Posts
    17,695

    Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

    Birthday wishes and big xoxoxoxoxo's to my birthday guy....


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 11:17 AM
  2. [Chat] In keeping with Walts vision for the park
    By Sorcerer's Apprentice in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 08:24 PM
  3. With Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?
    By mouseinphilly in forum Disney and Industry Theatrical, Music and Publishing Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 05:30 PM
  4. Large-scale New Parade with Mouse Theme for the Year of The Rat
    By HongKongDisneyland in forum Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 09:45 PM
  5. Walt Disney Co is in the process of negotiating with HK Gov for the Expansion of HKDL
    By HongKongDisneyland in forum Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-18-2006, 01:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •